Size of the CLITORIS ... ?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ButtonGear, Jan 3, 2007.

1. ButtonGear

ButtonGear Member

We've just about beat to death the topic of penis size here. What is FAR less commonly discussed is the size of women's clitorises (Clitorii?). Maybe it's because it's harder to compare sizes (commonly one would not use INCHES to discuss a clitoris). So sizes would have to be based on other comparisons.

Perhaps one would say "the size of a pea," or "slightly larger than a grain of rice," or "it sticks out like the tip of my pinkie," or something similar.

So ... What relative size have you noted in the clits you have experienced (yours or others') when erect/engorged/excited?

2. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

oh, about the size of the very first tiny growth (budding?) of a beautiful spring flower up through the soil. And with the same wonderful promise. Aahh - womanhood, the great leveler of all male pretension.:daisy:

3. ChronicWhattever

ChronicWhattever Member

I'm into big clits for some reason... I've never really seen one though :-(

4. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

damn? a grain of rice? Mine is about the size of... I can't really think of something to compare it to. maybe 3 nice plump peas.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

The Clitoris Is Actually About Four Inches Long, In A "y" Shape, With Only The Bottom Of The "y" Seen On The Surface At The Top Of The Vulva.

Soncho33 likes this.
  6. ButtonGear

ButtonGear Member

:H Yea ... I thought this might come up. I should have specified: We're talking about the size of "The Glans Clitoris," and not the shaft or other subcutaneous structures.

It's true the entire organ (as it is generally understood to be analogous with the male penis) is FAR greater in size than the traditionally visible portion.

This thread is about the size of the visible portion.

... Unless anyone is aware of a convenient way to measure the internal clitoral components. :)

7. ChronicWhattever

ChronicWhattever Member

so far I'm the only guy who likes big clits? lol

Fred64 and Soncho33 like this.
  8. BelladonnaBlue

BelladonnaBlue Member

Very interesting thread...I've told my hubby several times that after seeing a few others up close and personal :drool: , that my own clit seemed pretty large. What object to compare it to.......maybe the fat end of a nice cashew. Glad to know I'm not the only one curious about this topic.

Rizzo389, swisscoffee and Soncho33 like this.
  9. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Normally its quite small, pea size I guess. But when I get really reallly turned on it swells up probably almost 3 times that size.

Soncho33 likes this.
  10. Malapascua

Malapascua Member

I have licked tiny clit's that would not grow, no matter how horny she got, and I have licked clits like those described by ImaMuffin, Belladonnablue, and Stella Drives.

I much perfer the larger ones. I can nibble (gently, of course) on them and when a woman takes my dick and rubs it across her clit, her clit actuallty "screws" the head of my dick. Makes for a powerful orgasm for the both of us.

I'm glad this topic was started. :)

11. BelladonnaBlue

BelladonnaBlue Member

Thanks for the tip, Mal...Imma try that one on Master tonight!

12. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I have a gigantor clit compared to my pussy lips.

I have almost no inner labia. And a clit a little bit bigger than a jelly bean when it's hot and bothered.

I think it looks a little wonky (I like small clits) but it works wonderfully, so I can't complain.

13. ChronicWhattever

ChronicWhattever Member

Aww, don't be hard on yourself, TOOLMAGGOT. I personally think big clits look cuter, and it would be much easier to eat one out... a little clit can almost disappear on you... I've often found myself asking my girlfriend half jokingly "where is it?"

Besides, a clit isn't an ugly organ. It's very cute, and very sexy. It serves no reproductive puropose and as far as we know, and exists only for female pleasure! Such an organ should be treated as the beautiful gem it is, and more pronounced ones should stick out.

14. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Member

That just means it's easier to find!! Which is a huge bonus for you!!

15. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

I never really gave my clit a second thought size wise. So the bigger the better? That seems to be the general consensus. Do guys judge the clit like a woman would the penis?

Soncho33 likes this.
  16. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Doubt it. Ditching your girlfriend because her clit isnt the right size would be shallow as hell.

17. knottybaja

knottybaja Member

so would dumping your boyfriend

18. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

To a lesser extent but yea.

19. YourGuy

YourGuy Banned

20. Malapascua

Malapascua Member

This is a good question, "Is bigger better?".
    I don't know, being a man, but I have been with women with small to mid size clits that would just go off when their clit was stimulated. I have also been with larger clitted women that their clit seemed to serve only as foreplay. They could only get off from an internally induced (G-spot) orgasm.
    So, is bigger better, or perhaps more sensative?
    I really don't think size matters as much as how stimulated it gets her when touched, or licked, correctly.
    Just my thoughts.