Sibling sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Paddington2023, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Paddington2023

Paddington2023 Members

I’m wondering if it’s something that happens a lot?

When I was young I shared a bed with my older brother. He was 3 years older.

I woke up one night on my side, face pushed against the wall. Tightly up behind me was my brother. As I became more aware of the situation, I could feel him pressing hard, what I now know, his erection into my butt. He wasn’t penetrating as we both had underwear on, but he was thrusting away.

I never moved and after a minute or so he pushed forward harder than ever and held his position. Then I could feel him ejaculate.

All this knowledge came after the event as I never knew much about sex then.

This continued for months afterwards. I’d wake up to him dry humping me.

Then, my mum announced we were getting bunk beds. The dry humping stopped. I don’t know if my mum realised what was happening when she noticed my brothers bottoms were all sperm stained at the front…..and mine at the back

2. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I

Last edited: Oct 31, 2023
    FredBrice likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

How did sister react to this?

FredBrice likes this.
  4. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Aa

Last edited: Oct 31, 2023
    FredBrice likes this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Incest
    Forcing oneself on someone = assault? Rape?
    If the other is not consenting or not able to object

jimandjan and FredBrice like this.
  6. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

According to my gf her and her sister were both very excited at doing something "naughty" and we're taking turns to rub themselves in the bear, even trying to push a paw into themselves. The sister was touching herself during the licking.

Paddington2023 and FredBrice like this.
  7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife has a twin brother, and they did a lot of exploring each other's body. He also had a peep hole in the wall of their family lake house so he could watch her shower. She will not discuss how far they went in sexual exploration with each other.

8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Innocent young sisters (especially twins!) kissing & exploring & touching & fingering & cumming quietly close together in bed late at night while the house is asleep is incredibly hot ...!!

FisherMan80 and FredBrice like this.
  9. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Actually it does happen quite often. It's a result of being curious and exploring between siblings, finding out what the other looks like and what it feels like as puberty progresses. It is rarely reported due to the taboo associated with it (ie: mom would be mad). Mostly it is consensual because both are curious about the other and once the curiosity is satisfied, incest ends. But there have been cases where siblings have fallen in love with each other and secretly married.

KDaddy23, Racer51 and Paddington2023 like this.
  10. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Are you male or female? I think it happens more than people might think. Somewhere I saw a reference to a study that showed that 20 percent of college-age women had a consensual sexual experience with a relative, or been asked to have one. There are some posts about that here on Hip Forums. Here's one from a long time ago: i made love with my brother

I have seen some posts on other sites where women admitted they learned how to give handjobs and blowjobs by practicing on their brother. Of course, it's difficult to tell if those posts are true or not.

bry75 and Racer51 like this.
  11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Here's another member who made a very brief reference to her incestuous relationship with her brother: Had my first

12. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Growing up with a sibling in close proximity to age lends to them feeling very close. Some of it stems from siding with each other when one is in trouble with the parents. But the closeness can and does extend to sexual experimentation. There's a real strong level of trust between siblings which makes it easy to engage intimately. I won't say that it's right or wrong. Just that siblings who are close are more apt to explore with each other sexually. The "its us against them" keeps any interaction between siblings a lifelong secret.

Racer51 likes this.
  13. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I forgot to mention that there is an online community for aduts who are in consensual incestuous relationships with other adult family members. Started by two women who are in long-term relationships with their brothers. You can find it at Kindred Spirits

regina73 likes this.
  14. Paddington2023

Paddington2023 Members

I’m male. I’ll be checking out the links you provided when I get the time and privacy

15. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Here's a post from another member, a woman, I think. But she got banned. Brother's Erection

Paddington2023 likes this.
  16. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

It definitely happens more than most people would think. Did your wife say who initiated the experimentation with each other, her or her brother?

17. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

She didn't say, but I'm sure her brother did.

18. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I think it is more common than Society wants to admit. Not so much m/f, but more m/m during adolescence and sexual awakening. Just my opinion.

KDaddy23 likes this.
  19. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Did she say if she enjoyed experimenting with her brother?

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

She won't talk about it. She enjoys everything that he might have done, so I'm sure she enjoyed his fingers or even his cock if it was used.