Shaved or Hairy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by bbw-lover71, Aug 4, 2023.

1. drock69

drock69 Members

Definitely shaved!

2. jade-

jade- Members

i shave smooth all the time because em likes it and its comfortable

BPC, 6Sailor9, Micheal9 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

very very sexy :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

6Sailor9 likes this.
  4. Patrick1000

Patrick1000 Members

My wife refuses to shave. OTOH, when we’re at a nude beach, it’s fun to see her bush at a distance … no doubting that pussy is on display!

As she ages, the hair gets thinner. I no longer fight the thicket for giving her oral. Plus, it’s thin enough that, even tho it’s not trimmed, you can see her slit.

I know the trend is hairless… but her hairy pussy has drawn its share of attention!

Orlando30 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  5. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same with my redhaired wife. Of course a RPH is the thinnest unit of measure known to mankind anyway.

Ybcican, Patrick1000 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  6. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey “oldguynurse” how you doing! Know you went through a whirlwind last year..Hope all is well!!

7. JS420

JS420 Members

I guess my feelings on this subject must stem from what was fashionable and normal in the era that I went through puberty. Back then all the women had a full bush. My mother and both my older sisters had a full bush. The women in the magazines that we used for masturbation all had a full bush. It was the sight of the bush and a possible glimpse of labia that got you excited. So, I grew up feeling that a woman with pubic hair was sexy and arousing.
    Personally, I am a fairly hairy guy. So, it looks extremely weird if I have a closely trimmed or bald patch around my penis when the rest of me is hairy.

8. oldguynurse

Not worth a damn, old buddy. Things with the hip got better after.many months, then a disc in my lumbar area tore. Worst pain you can imagine! After 3 months it was getting better when another one below it tore! Just started over with healing and.rehabbing. That was 3 months ago and was coming along well, when this.past Monday it did it again! Can barely stand again. I get to start all over ……again.

No point in bitching about it. But this is just about to piss me off! What the fuck did I do to set up this karma??

9. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife had hip pain and after lots of PT that didn't work, had x-rays and an MRI, then surgery (laminectomy, fusion and discectomy). She's now pain-free!

I hope you've seen someone to help diagnose what needs to be done.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It was probably all those young blonde female nurses....

Ybcican and 6Sailor9 like this.
  11. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Darn! Aging really sucks!! Hope second round of therapy gets you there quickly. Keep us posted! ;-) Thanks for the update…you got this!!

Ybcican likes this.
  12. oldguynurse

Now, now, there were only two. Well, unless you count the BJ. <grin>

13. Jumper58

Jumper58 Members

Shaved bald here, I asked my wife if she would shave her public hair bald. Her reply was, what’s good for the goose was good for the gander. I like the look and feel.

14. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you wax or laser, you won't regret it. The smooth feel is unlike anything you've experienced as an adult.

We don't shave, as stubble returns in 2-3 days and becomes an irritant.

Waxing or laser is the only way to go for baby-like softness.

Jumper58 likes this.
  15. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

This isn't a bad thing. My wife is in her mid 30s and never had a dense bush. Naturally, she doesn't grow much pubic hair, also her armpits have very little hair and her leg hair is so sparse she actually doesn't need to shave it. The pubic hair she has is fine and soft, not really curly, and maximum 2 inches long. You can clearly see her slit, and at the same time, it's clearly a hairy pussy. It feels soft and fluffy, and it isn't in the way when I eat her out.

My ex-girlfriend had a really hairy twat, a dense carpet of thick, curly hairs. Like a dark triangle covering the whole area and hiding her slit. That was nice as well, but of course a very different experience when eating her out.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
    6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Doug22

Doug22 Members

The more hairy the better,but a shaved twat turns me on too

Orlando30 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. Stevie_35

Stevie_35 Members

I am fully shaved down there, hubby & I both love the feel of me being shaven.

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We both are shaved as well. It is always a real heavenly feeling for intimate skin contact.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. topper

topper Member

I keep thing as short as possible (comb short) with the electric trimmer. I just feel cleaner, neater and comfortable. I trim my wifes pubes all of the time with the comb and scissors. Shaved once, never again.

20. Happygolucky51

Happygolucky51 Visitor

Personally I like shaved and smooth. This is shellfish but I'm not fond of hair in my teeth. Also, I like the feel of smooth. Oils work well with smooth.

Klimax2gether and RIJACO like this.