Sex on the first date

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Kimmiescock, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Jenna1995

Jenna1995 Crazy and on a promiscuous adventure

A lot of my experiences have been spontaneous, so I guess for me it would be before the first date, LOL.

2. Bjgirl

Bjgirl I’m just having fun!

If he’s a nice guy and physically attractive then sure why not.

3. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I had sex on first dates, got a bj on a first and yet dated a girl for a while who I never had sex with. And, that was fine. We made out a lot and had fun but she wasn't ready to go all the way and I wasn't going to push her. It all depends on who you're with.

4. drock69

drock69 Members

I had sex with a woman a couple of times, but it wasn’t a date.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  5. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

To kind of clarify, with women, I don't expect sex on the first date but I always go prepared. With guys, if we're meeting, it's because we're going to go somewhere from there to have sex so, at least to me, meeting so we can go off together isn't a date... but I also guess I'm one of those weird guys in that I don't date men - I meet with them, hook up with them, but I don't date them because I'm not trying to establish a relationship with them and it's not a question of whether or not I'm going to get the dick since, again, that's why we're meeting at McDonalds (or wherever). Dating women... is like I want the pussy, probably not going to get it on that first date but I gotta do some work to convince her that she won't go wrong if we were to have sex and put myself through her interview process.

LIke I said, I don't expect sex on the first date with women, but I go prepared. My current wife and I had sex on the first date and the hint was after our date was over, she wasn't ready to go home - but there was nowhere else in particular she wanted to go so... I drove us to a hotel and the pussy was damned good and the head she gave me even better! It's "rare" that I meet a woman somewhere for the express purpose of having sex and like I do with guys - we've already agreed and decided that we're going to do this so let's meet and go to where we're going to get busy from there.

I guess "on the first date" depends on what a "date" is...

6. Jacob1994

Jacob1994 Members

I had sex on my first date ever. That kinda messed with my expectations and what I thought was normal for awhile.

7. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I've never really "dated" guys, but I have had sex with guys I just met numerous times.

With cis and trans women, I've had sex on five different first dates. The most memorable was with a woman who abruptly cut off a make-out session in my car at the end of our date by saying, "Sorry, but I'm trying not to be so loose with my body".

I was fine with that, but then she showed up at my house two hours later after I'd gone to bed and asked if she could sleep with me! I was still waking up, dressed only in a robe I had thrown on when she rang my doorbell, and was not sure what she meant by "sleep with me" in the context of what she had said before.

But, I said "Sure" and led her back to my bedroom. She was a slender, middle-aged single mother. She took off her clothes, so I took off my robe. Soon I was on my back in my bed with her sitting on my cock urgently riding me and her pendulous breasts swaying back and forth until she rapidly came.

Then, after she stopped panting, she said she had to get back home. She disengaged from my cock, disappeared with her clothes into my bathroom, did a quick cleanup, emerged fully dressed, gave me a quick A-frame hug, and was gone, all within a 40 minutes of arriving at my door!

She had basically used me for a quick orgasm. I was still hard and had not cum, so I jacked off thinking about her long skinny breasts swaying back and forth. Then I had a strong orgasm, which helped me get back to sleep.

We saw each other a few times after that, but never fucked again. She seemed conflicted about reconciling her sexual needs with her responsibilities as a single mother. She needed husband material, and I was recently divorced. We were not in love, so that was the end of that relationship.

However, it still turns me on to think about her urgently riding me with pure lust and those swaying breasts with beautiful elongated nipples. It was fun being used in that way by someone who just really needed to get off.

8. Friendly old man

Friendly old man Members

First time I was already 50. We met each other for the first time but had chated much online. We lived on quite a distance from each other. When I finally drove to her house, we both knew what would happen.

Since then one other first time sex with a woman and three times with a man.

FredBrice likes this.
  9. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

Fifty years ago, I was a gypsy craftsman traveling to arts festivals for five wonderful years. Quite often at a festival I’d notice a woman looking at my jewelry a lot who seemed to be checking me out. Often our conversation would lead her to ask where I was staying and eating while at the festival.

I never turned down an offer for a meal whether it was at a pub or other joint or a home cooked meal. Rarely did the meal not include some good sex for dessert. One time I was invited for a delicious dinner which included a time of lying on our backs a blanket looking at the sky in a blueberry orchard.

She and I had amazing night of sex under the stars. She became an amazing wife until her death after 47 year.

FredBrice and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

oh man,….. I’m sorry,

FredBrice likes this.
  11. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wonderful memory. I’m so sorry for you loss:-(

FredBrice likes this.