Sex on the first date

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Kimmiescock, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Although it's a popular thing with many people of all ages, how many people have actually done it and how many times? Is it a regular thing for you or someone you know? Did it make you lose respect for the person.?

FredBrice likes this.
  2. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've done it more times than I can remember. Honestly, I respect anyone who dares to have sex on the first date given how there's supposed to be no sex on the first date. No, I never expect to have sex on the first date but I'm always ready if they want to.

FredBrice and Kimmiescock like this.
  3. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I don't think many men would refuse a woman sex on their first date, in fact a lot of men prefer that in a woman. Like taking a woman home from the bar just after meeting her, a few drinks, dancing then out the door to his car, and to his bedroom to sample what he's been lucky enough to aquire that night. If it only ends up being that one nighter at least he's gotten another woman on his resume' of sexual partners and can brag to his buddies how he fucked her when she shows up at the same bar alone later on.

FredBrice likes this.
  4. KDaddy23

Being bisexual, I wouldn't refuse a man or a woman upon first meeting each other. If they want to, I'm good with it unless they give me a reason not to.

FredBrice likes this.
  5. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

I only did it a few times, but it always worked, and there were no problems later either.

jade-, Kimmiescock and FredBrice like this.
  6. drock69

drock69 Members

When I was younger, hell yeah I would have sex on a first date. Nowadays, I don’t think so.

FredBrice and bsboy like this.
  7. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

As for myself and being Bisexual, I would never refuse either gender at our first meeting each other. If they want to, I am usually open with it, unless they give me a reason, not to do so.

8. KDaddy23

That's how I feel about it. Give me a reason not to have sex with you. I'd met a woman for a first date and the first thing she said was, "If you think you're getting this pussy tonight, you might as well turn around and go back home!"

I looked at her and said, "I wasn't even thinking like that but, okay, have a nice evening." And I turned around and left. The end of the story is that I got the pussy because I was being honest with her and like I told her, "I'm too old to be playing childish games when it comes to having sex. If you want to, then we will but if not, it's not the end of world and, really, if you won't, I can find someone who will..."

Women are funny about sex on the first date; guys not so much when hooking up for the first time but these days? Guys are getting so weird about it that it makes getting some pussy look easy...

FredBrice likes this.
  9. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I've never expected sex on a first date and didn't set out to do so, in fact I was a bit disappointed in a first date if sex came into it before the night was over. It diminished my respect for a woman before I even was able to develope any for her.

FredBrice likes this.
  10. KDaddy23

I learned to respect the woman who wasn't afraid to "buck the system" and get hers because she needed it and she wanted me to have it. As long as she's sure this is what she wants to do, I'm all for it and, really, this isn't like trying to have sex with women back in the 1970s when they were so worried about being respected after giving up the coochie and on top of being sex-shamed because they liked having sex and dared to be "so forward" to ask men to sleep with them.

If I'm on the hunt for pussy, I'm not looking for a wifey or a girlfriend (since I already have one); if I see a woman who looking interesting - and I think she's not going to freak out if I go speak to her - then, sometimes, I just want to talk to her but if the conversation turns to sex, again, if she wants to, I'm not going to tell her no unless my instincts insist that I do. We just continue to believe that sex on the first date is so wrong when there's really nothing wrong with it: This ain't the 1950s and a time when it was considered that anyone who had sex on the first date was either promiscuous or a slut.

Of course, I do respect the position that others have about this but I have no shame in my game; if he or she wants to throw it down, let's go do it and see how it all turns out.

FredBrice, 6Sailor9 and Kimmiescock like this.
  11. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I get that, and I'm sure we've all done it a time or two with little or no bad feelings, just didn't work out. But I still have a bit of pity for some who do and it's never repeated and they're left wondering what happened.

FredBrice and 6Sailor9 like this.
  12. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I guess most of the time the first date sex does work for obvious reasons, but it's those days that follow that define how well it actually went.

FredBrice and bsboy like this.
  13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I did have a couple onenighters back in my younger days that weren’t really that memorable. And each was out of town for work. One was a single evening, and the other I rang her up a couple weeks later when I returned to her town. The second time was just as forgettable as the first. But I was single as she was a sure thing.
    When I was dating my now ex wife that my best friend set me up on a blind date, we had a normal first date. It went okay, but I really wasn’t interested for a second. My buddy calls and says this gal called him wondering why I didn’t call her back. So I did and it went a little more smoothly. Taking her home we pulled off on a deserted road and started a make out session. She lifted her skirt, took off her panties, undid my pants, and mounted me right the in the drivers seat……bare. Wow! Quite the body but I didn’t last as long as I would have liked, and ended up pulling out and shooting on my belly. Got ourselves put back together and once we got to her apartment we did it again, this time on her bathroom sink. She just plopped her ass on it, again removed her panties and guided me in. Much better this time. She came, and I again pulled out and shot on her pussy……she liked that! She wanted me to spend the night but I needed to get home since I had a very early go the next morning. So off I go on my hour long drive back to my house. We eventually married (BIG MISTAKE) but the sex was good and very frequent. Divorced after 3 1/2 years…..$$$$$$$$$.
    Met my current wife on AOL almost a year later. She IMd me out of the blue. Come to find out she lived in the same town as my folks….1000 miles away. We started IMing, texting, emails for quite some time. Finally got her phone number and we started talking every evening for hours for a month. It was almost like foreplay. Finally decided we needed to meet. I flew down, staying at my folks place. Rented a car and drove by her house to make sure I could find it for our date that night. She was out in front of her rental house washing her car……in shorts and a T. She was facing away from the road, and oh those legs and ass. :) Went to the folks’ house and visited, then told them I had a date that evening. Told a white lie as to how I met her…. They weren’t too keen on this online stuff. Anyways, went to pick her up and she was more beautiful than I imagined. She gave me a hug, quick kiss, and we were on our way. A great dinner at an upscale steak house. We were both pretty nervous but got more comfortable as the evening progressed. We were going to go to a movie (can’t remember which one), but she suggested renting a movie (don’t remember that one either) so we did and back to her place. The sexual tension was intense, and before we were 15 minutes into the flick we started making out. Gawd she was so passionate! All those hours of phone calls…….the build up…..WOW! Lots of oral on my part when she said make love to me. I hadn’t planned on full on sex, and asked of she was sure. YES! Through all our conversations I knew she was on the pill and was safe, so here we go. Three hours after meeting here we go! The most passionate intense sex of my life, right there on the couch. She had three intense orgasms before I came in her. Again WOW! We calmed down, and naked as the day we were born walked down the hallway to her bedroom and started again. When we were finished with round two we both dozed off for a bit. It was about 2am when I woke up in a panic. I needed to get back to the folks’ house as they were very religious and frowned upon premarital sex. She wanted me to spend the night but……made plans for the next night. Had a very low key afternoon/evening with her meeting my parents. My dad gave me a thumbs . Back to her place and off we go. Again WOW! Two rounds and I head back to folks (I was a pussy… should have spent the night). Another date the third night and I ended up meeting her folks and her two kids that were staying with them for the weekend. Her folks and kids liked me, seeing how happy my date was with me. I had to get back to my home and get back to work. I hated leaving. I made a clandestine visit to see her the next weekend….my folks didn’t know. I eventually told them that I loved them, but I also loved gf and our ready made family, and when in town I would be staying with her and the kids.
    25 years later here we are….both kids married and 5 grandkids. ❤️ Things change over time, but regardless off life’s issues I can’t imagine being with anyone else and MY kids. Sorry this is so long……waxing nostalgic.

Suburbanray likes this.
  14. KDaddy23

The thing about sex on the first date is that we know it can happen; we know that there can be no sex on the first date... because that's what we were told and taught. One of these things can't be the whole truth, right? Every time I've gone on a date with a female - or met a guy to see if we can hook up - I've gone with the understanding that sex on the first date is "prohibited" but it's also quite possible there will be sex. If there's sex on the first date/meet, great! If not, well, a bummer but I understand. Many years ago, I read something about dating that said that going on a date is like being interviewed for a job and one of the things that so many of us find to be so very important is... are we sexually compatible? Well, um, we can wait until the third or fourth date, which has been the traditional waiting period or... I'm horny, you're horny and it's not right to have sex on the first date... but we're about to. Now it's all about how you feel about yourself after having broken this "rule" and I learned to not feel bad about it and I'm not the only one who isn't going to feel some kind of way behind doing something on the first date that they wanted to do.

We're still "playing the game" under 1950 rules and standards... in the year 2023. Think about that one for a moment and more so when we're supposedly more sexually liberated than ever before and women have learned that there is no shame involved when they want to get theirs and being a slut is more like a badge of honor than something to be ashamed of.

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Not me. My wife said she did it a few times in college after a couple of strong rum and Cokes. She had sex a few times after we married, all with my permission. She only had one "date" with each man, so they were all first (and last) dates.

16. KDaddy23

That reminds me. I met my current wife on eHarmony; we made contact and would spend hours talking on the phone and when we were talking about having our first date, she made it clear that I shouldn't expect to have sex with her on the first date - and I just said, "Okay, I got rid of that expectation when I was either 13 or 14..."

The day of our first date arrives; we lay eyes on each other for the first time. Went to the beach, walked the boardwalk for a few before enjoying a nice seafood dinner. We get in my car and I'm on the way to take her back home when she said that she didn't want to go home - but she wouldn't tell me where she wanted to go so... I went to the closest motel so we could be comfortable so we could talk some more... except she didn't want to talk.

I'm deep in her very tight pussy and I look down at her and said, "I thought you said that you didn't believe in this?" and she said, "I changed my mind..."

6Sailor9 and Lovnflman like this.
  17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Happened three times with FWBs

First one I thought something was going to happen but I didn’t take it for granted. We talked about sex driving to find a place to be alone. She said she wanted to be eaten, she got plenty of it.

Second one we chatted online and the stories I wrote for her drove her crazy but the day we finally met she said she was leaving work and going home, we could just talk in person to get a feel of each other being together.
    I didn’t have any plans other than talking but I said and did things that made her hot and weak. We ended up having nice fun.

Third one was a very lucky find from heaven I think, a dream sex partner.
    I was back home after being away for about a week and I found her ad online. She was describing the kind of partner she wanted to meet and I wrote her, saying that she described me just the right way and I felt we would be a good match. The thing she told me in person turned out to be her last try after chatting with idiots or the wrong men for her. She was going to remove her ad the next day and I caught her on time.
    Two days later she came for a short visit to talk and check how we felt around each other and she told me her donts, they were the same as mine except she would not give oral, ever.
    (That changed into an addiction for her, I could say, and I wrote about it in a couple of other threads)

We talked and found each other attractive and easy to be around, and she ended up moving closer to my face. She moved much closer and we ended up kissing for a while, I made no move for more. But the moment she placed her hand on my thing I knew something was going to happen. I let her set the pace and initiate.
    Later while having a break from sex I kept fondling her breasts while we talked and we were both very pleased with that, she said she was not supposed to have sex the first visit and she only planned to talk but she couldn’t resist.

That was the beginning of something that had to end sooner than we planned when I was sent away to another place for work

6Sailor9 and KDaddy23 like this.
  18. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wonderful buddy! Thanks for sharing!!

19. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

Sex on a first date is more risky for women, historically & now, in case they get pregnant by a guy who just wanted sex once and then bails.
    I think the societal pressure not to comes from friends & family not wanting to have to help the woman out for getting pregnant by a guy who didn't want to stick around? And by women who were burned by getting pregnant by a one night stand & left alone to care for a child?

I've had a few one night stands, but technically had weeks of messaging and phone calls first. So there was a lot of anticipation built up.

One GF didn't want to feel bad having sex on the second date, so I waited until just before midnight, told her I was leaving, ending the second date and see her tomorrow. She closed the door, I knocked immediately one second later at midnight for our "third date"! ;) She was happy and we had great sex! :)

Lovnflman likes this.
  20. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

@Suburbanray
    I knew a couple of women who wanted a child but not wanting to bother with the father around
    One was careful who she was going to get pregnant with and even sign a document releasing the guy from child support and contact with the child. One guy who was propositioned to make her pregnant was not morally able to conceive a child and not be in the picture.

Another was a fwb who would have liked to have another child with someone but I chose not to talk about it too much except if she talked about it. And she knew I could not get her pregnant but enjoyed practicing with me

Suburbanray and FredBrice like this.