Seeds legal in New Jersey?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by thetrippyhippy, May 19, 2007.

1. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

Are cannabis seeds legal in New Jersey? If its illegal, what are the penalties?

2. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

i must have spent half an hour on google i couldnt find anything about seeds

3. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

4. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

5. joe07735

joe07735 Member

Absolutely not I know someone who is on probation, and has to do drug testing at a drug class because a cop saw seeds on the floor of his car.

6. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Don't take this the wrong way BUT if you have to ask that question you are clueless and are begging for a bust. You need to get a good grow guide as well, based on reading some of your older "grow advice" it will help you out alot. Good luck.

I have had my car "stripped - seats and crap" at the border for one (1) seed on the passenger floor.

7. *Autumn*Epona*

*Autumn*Epona* Hemptress

You can go to almost any NJ health food store or Whole Foods and purchase hemp seed nutrition bars and hemp seed trail mix....so I am guessing that they are not illegal....

BUT....if an officer of the law sees them on the floor in the car, well, that's immediate probable cause to search the car.....just make sure your car is clean is what I am saying....I was talking about this last night.....if you are gonna have anything in your vehicle make sure that it is clean, doesn't look like a clown car and all it's paperwork (reg / insurance) docs are current and on hand. It's the easiest way to get busted....

The thing about seeds.....you can eat them pretty fast if you had to, so I wouldn't worry about it much....

8. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Yeah. She is going to eat the 10 seeds that cost $100.00. Hemp seeds vs. Matanuska Tundra seeds have a different life ahead of them.

9. *Autumn*Epona*

*Autumn*Epona* Hemptress

Would you rather eat 10 seeds that are worth 100 bux or get busted and get carted off to a holding cell and spend alot more than 100 bux on court fines? hmmm.

10. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

No the statement was in regards to your "hemp" seeds statement it didn't make much sense. But no bother :)

11. *Autumn*Epona*

*Autumn*Epona* Hemptress

Now I'm lost...i thought you were making a monetary comparison....Mr. Garrison....hehe....sorry ive been rhyming my words all day. I'm not feeling the whole "arguing" thing....so....friends?

12. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Stay sweet! :)

13. *Autumn*Epona*

*Autumn*Epona* Hemptress

Will do! Mwah!