"Satan worshippers"

Discussion in 'Cults' started by forestdude, Mar 7, 2005.

1. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

The illuminati are biggest, evilest satanic bunch of f**kers I ever met. World domination, mind control, etc. Catlle mutilations, etc Seriously, don't even talk about them they might have me killed just for writting this.

2. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There was a split in LaVeys church, the other half wanting to
    worship the deity Set, or Set-an, claiming that is was Set that
    the Jews of the Exodus took out of egypt as their opposer.

They would be more "true" satanists to me. Rather than the
    "hedonistic archtype" satanists, and the opposite of Christianity
    Satanism.

3. heron

The deity of masonic and Illuminati worship is Lucifer, not Satan.
    Two different deities, one being Egyptian, or IndoEuropean (lucifer).

They worship the Morning Star, bearer of Light, which is Lucifer.

He got a bad wrap when the Christians came to Rome, and
    gave a smear campaign on the very popular god.

4. demosthenes

demosthenes Member

Ah, this thread was great fun to read. I can't tell if anyone knows a lick about 'Satanism' or not, but it was great fun.

I have my own ideas about where the 'real Satanists' sit and worship and operate....but I don't think I'll throw that hat into the ring. But I will say this: they're not hard to find, and most of them are doing it unawares.

5. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

ok this just sounds stupid...

satan lets call him stan for shits and giggles

well stan thought god, and we'll call him bob well bob was worshiped for long enough I mean after all stan had been singing praises for eons, the second in comand and the beautifull under god, stan decided to screw bob , take a third of his angels and start his own religion "stan"

in the book isaiah stan says " will ascend beyond the most high and sit on a higher thrown"

bob says "nope stan I will throw you down cast you to the side of the pit clinging"

so I mean its all an ago thing in the first place, christianity is about bieng born again, believeing our original minds and spirits our filled wiuth evil so we metephorically die and rise again in the likness of the personality of christ.....

stan" isim is to worship ones ownself as stan did not bowing to bob

the whole sacrficing blood spilling anton levy crap.... sounds like a mix of hollywood meets old testament judaisim, meets druidic paganisim, meets puc the hovved flute playing goat god........

and thats my vomit on that subject

6. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

whoah missed something

lucifer vs satan vs beelzebub

actually until the captivity in babylon, there was no real one bad diety

the egyptian captivity the many many many gods they believed had the opposit effect
    instead of introducing other gods, which plainly was the simple custom, the god of abraham wasnt really followed or even known among many of the slaves for centuries 400 years of captivity since joseph was sold to slavers and even then at that time it was only a hop skip and a jump of a generation since abram left UR where Nannar was the primary diety (moon)

remember the story of the buring bush god answerd moses...or for any islamics...mosea whne he asked his name the voice answerd I AM

bieng not named or imaged or set to the confines of temples or areas.....there forty year pilgramige threw the desert was more of a cleansing of all the manmy gods than a contibuting time...

just another little point
    BA-AL
    haha A title meaning simply master, many culuired feard that if an enemy found the name of thir own god that the god may be turned to favour another nation so the idenity of the god was hided known only to the priests, ....everyone else called there god master.....
    i always thought that was funny

so
    you say modern day stanists are the remenance or decendence of the worshipers of set?
    thatys kinda odd, i wonder how he lasted so long, he was a minor god in egyptian mythology? didnt he kill his brother and sister and by doing so was cursed by RA into slavery???

its been a while since I took up any good ol egtyptian mythology...
    Ive been reading up opn greek though as early as today
    havnt come accross the mrning star in any poets writtings,
    but In seminary i remember hearing a professor mention some refference to a similar diety to satan/lucifer...lucifer as written in scripture is simply speaking of the third
    the morning star as metioned in scripture is the act of the falling of from heaven the dragon bieng hurled by micheal from heaven.....
    do you have any literary sources I can read ?
    Id like to hear any other opinions.......
    hahah knowing the devils game, some would say is tricky game to play
    ///.// ///.// ///.//
    anybody wanna roll the dice?

7. Patience

Patience Member

It is you who should prove that the supernatural doesnt exist! What is ur proof?!

8. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

google "ritual abuse" and see what you find...there are alot of cases on ritualistic murder and abuse.

www.ra-info.org

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

hahaha! open minded... right, i think the question should be prove that it isnt a possibility!

10. Nimrod's Apprentice

Nimrod's Apprentice Member

Heron was right. Satan just comes from Set. Lucifer is the light bringer. Enki to the Babylonians. Just cuz he got associated with human sacrifice and goat sacrifice, they thought he was all evil and shit. Theres alot of be learned in blood sacrifice.................. Iguess

11. eightysixed

eightysixed Member

The same way as many non-religious people believe in history, which for the most part is the dullest mythology in disguise.

Mythological events are beyond history; they are to be experienced in our own lives, and I don’t think many Jews and Hindus place them in the historical context.

12. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

I know so much about santanism its disgusting. my brother, my brother in law, my brothers girlfriend, my cousin, several of their friends, all satanist. they had their own church like thing, in my brother's basement. my brother and his girlfriend, had a child, just for the purpose of raising her to become a great leader in the satanic world. It has ruined my brother's life. he is now in prison, and we are adopting my neice because of the things that they did to her. puncture wounds, and God only knows what else. she was scared to death of them, and clung tight to anyone that came and picked her up. I am a christian, raised in a very non traditional christian home. my parents have raised me around things that no one would beleive untill they saw it. i have seen demons being casted out of ppl, and i have talked to them through ppl. satanism RUINED, my brother's life. my mother went into his house to get his stuff when he was sent to prison. and there were watcher signs everywhere and pentagrams, and pictures of goats heads drawn all over the walls. they used to put my neice in a building by herself, with a watchers sign, so the demon could see her. its serious stuff, and is not to be messed with. its a devistating thing. Satan, is not to be messed with. My brother's band was called ABADON, which means "satan the distroyer" and thats exaclty what he did, he destroyed my brother. so stay away from it. i have researched it. because i am a christian,(havnt always been) and i need to know what i deal with. but if your looking to become a satanist. stay away from it. its a bad bADD thing.

13. heron

I would say the same about christianity.

14. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

well of course u would. but thats the thing about u and me heron, we always fight about this stuff. so whats the point? people beleive different things, and thats how it is. the ppl in mine and my parents old church, think that we are into things of the occult, beause we dont beleive nething they teach, we are VERY un-traditional christians. we are very open minded about different philosophys and ideas. but we know what is evil and what could be truth. we call ourselves truth seekers. because we dont know the truth yet. and wont know the full truth untill we die. none of us will. like. i dont worship Jesus, christians shame me for that and say thats blasphemy. but Jesus isnt God, GOD is GOD. JEsus is my brother and the bridge for my spirit to talk and commune with God. you see. i will never stop untill i find complete truth. but I think im on the right path to doing that. but. were all different, and all beleive different things, but thats the way it has always been, and always will be. no one is ever going to agree with one-another about such things. that would a miracle

15. Natarsha

Natarsha Member

This is all so confusing Satanism sounds feral and is something I don't want to be subjected to, however.

I have taken drugs and done stupid things because of drugs and been sexually and emotionally abused and it did feel like I was trapped in satanic like rituls of abuse.

I can imagine what Satansim is like but without being subjected to it's evil, how could I ever know what it's like ?

I watched The Butterfly Effect the other day and when Evan *Ashton Kutcher* used to come out from his flash backs, it was like he used to convulse, like a epileptic seizure in fact.

Which I find interesting because epilepsy was once related to being possessed by the devil, when people convulsed in exorcisims.

There is a deeper psychology here into the brain but what

16. eightysixed

eightysixed Member

By the way, it is also interesting that Dostoevsky, who was an epileptic himself, associated epilepsy with St. John’s phrase: there should be time no longer. I don’t want to contradict you though, just a remark. Everything is ambiguous in this world :)

17. prismatism

prismatism loves you

Libertine

if i say, i doubt the nonexistence of god (which i do), the positions would be switched, and YOU would be the one claiming something. it's all relative to what you personally consider your own intrinsic belief. saying it's a "universal negative" is a cop out. you want us to prove God exists, and we want you to prove it doesn't. it shouldn't be that hard to come up with one example to support your whole belief system. if it really is that difficult, that should tell you something.

so i'll try my best to prove to you that god is a tangible thing we can experience. i hope you'll actually open your mind and wait until you've read everything to start thinking of ways to defend yourself.

i'll start by saying god is not "paranormal". the concept of something working beyond rules and beyond what is possible, (the paradox of, can god create a rock so heavy he can't lift it? if he can't, he's not omnipotent, because he should be able to create anything. if he can, he's not omnipotent, because he should be able to lift anything) is what turns off a lot of people to spirituality. it's what creates the idea that christians believe in a Big Brother handing out punishments and rewards according to how blindly you follow Him without doubt. but that's not what god is. God is a science. faith is accepting that the universe is not a chaotic cosmic accident; that throughout infinity, matter collided with matter, and our consciousness is the inevitable lucky side affect, a once-in-forever happenstance that fell into precisely perfect combination by chance and time. to say there is God is to say that there are no accidents, and there is no paranormal. there are only things happening that we are too small, too short lived, too judgmental to understand. No God would mean that everything, every action i take, the fact that you understand these words and the meanings behind them, is random, is only a probability. that there is a chance, however slight, that you'll only see gibberish. Faith is me writing these words, knowing they will reach you the same as they left me.

you mentioned that you know how to make people think you're psychic. when we have a normal conversation with someone, that's on one field of energy. when we do what you do, it's on a subtler field of material energy. a real psychic is working on an even subtler field. if everything is god, then the only difference between the normal and the paranormal is it's subtlety; our ability to understand it as a black-and-white science, our ability to sense it as tangible.

have you seen what the bleep do we know, down the rabbit hole (the director's cut)? if not, you should. it shows how our own observation and our own thoughts affect the physical environment. even if you've only seen the movie as it was shown in theatres, or even if you only know a TINY bit about quantum physics or even basic physics or basic science, or even if you've ever observed yourself in your own every day experiences, you'll see that that tiny sense of "I Am" that exists somewhere in this mound of flesh and blood and organs and shit and all those lovely elements that make up our body has incredible power although it is so subtle we cannot touch it, see it, percieve it in anyway other than through it's actions on the physical world.

if i eat an apple, one thing happens. if i eat a rock, something else happens. is that paranormal? in the past it might have been considered so, but now we know there is a science behind it. the apple has one kind of interaction with my body; the rock has different interactions. it's not magic. it's karma. it's cause and effect. it's like a sound vibration. you hit a cymbal, and you hear a loud sound vibration for a moment, and that's all you percieve. but if you could see the vibration, you'd know that it lasts a lot longer than you actually hear. and it never really ends. it just becomes subtler, but nonetheless existent. if you could see the entire matrix of subtle energy, as a whole, from God's perspective (everything that ever was, is, and will be, in it's entirety, in one instant), you would understand that it's nothing spectacular. it's just chaos theory. the butterfly effect. the difference between believing in god and not, is whether you feel that everything is disconnected and has little or no affect on anything else, or if you can believe that every action in the universe, every thought, everything anything is doing, is happening perfectly, cannot go wrong, is completely vital.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"satin worship" is a reactionary spinoff of christianity, itself, the biggest "cult" of them all.

there really isn't anything more to or else about it.

=^^=
    .../\...

19. darrellkitchen

darrellkitchen Lifetime Supporter

Unfortunately, it's not a belief in one thing or another, whether it be Satanism, Christianity, or other types of religions major or minor. It's the individuals themselves that ruin their own lives.

It is their own perceptions of their realm of existence, their craving the things they experience that ruin their lives. No one or thing does it outside of their own selves.

Nothing more ...

Nothing less ...
    HTML:

HTML:

HTML:

20. junkhead

junkhead Member

all Satan worshippers are just closeted christians