Random Question About Drug Court

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Cato1488, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Cato1488

Cato1488 Members

Hi all! I am in a drug court program in my state. I was arrested a while back for possession. First ever offense....and I have went through the whole counseling thing for depression and everything. I am not knocking anyone who wants to better their life by getting clean....only an addict or a recovering addict would understand what I mean. They monitor us and provide counseling sessions. It IS a good program as far as keeping you from getting a felony on your record and keeping you out of prison. But....not every1 is the same. Most that are in the program have not graduated high school. For lack of a better way of putting it they are lower class, and the program is supposed to teach them(AND ME) how to function in society. Most have not worked....they have not ever saw anything else besides that way of life. Anyway enough about the program....what I was curious about is this....they drug test us. Usually a 15 panel test then a lab test once a month or so. I have heard of some drugs that you can do that are non detectable. Non narcotics..I know of gabapentin...Does anyone know of anything else?...while I do take stuff from this program I am still an addict. Every now and then I need to unwind. We cannot even drink alcohol....and it is legal!! Please dontjudge me.

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your not gonna get anything from the programme..So just do what you want..

You want to be an addict, so you are!

No judge, just as i see it! You don't want to be an addict, work with the programme!

It's what i don't understand about addicts and homeless people in the UK!

You got the facilities, your given a chance! You don't really want it!

So don't ask us not to judge!

How do you not see your no different?

Quote"Most that are in the program have not graduated high school. For lack of a better way of putting it they are lower class, and the program is supposed to teach them(AND ME) how to function in society."unquote

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Lsd won't show up on any typical drug test. If you get caught with it though wouldn't that be as bad as failing a drug test?

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You're going to go to jail.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Just stay clean until you're done with the program. Why risk a felony?

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

as wrong as it sounds, a felony might be what he needs. obviously he has yet to reach the point where he considers addiction to be a problem. personally, i'd rather fuck up my life now, realize i have a problem, and fix it, as opposed to spending years on my toes trying to hide my problem, constantly on the edge of ruining everything but never quite there.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

-bang of their gavel-

Guilty! 24 years in prison motherfucker!

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You can take psychedelics such as LSD and mushrooms and be fine. It's possible to test for LSD but it's so expensive and it's use is comparatively rare and your urine sample would need to be handled in a special way otherwise the LSD would be gone anyway. It's present in such a small amount you really need to be looking for it and know it's there. I have heard of people who were busted for LSD being tested for it but the court does not have the time or resources to do it unless you make them. A 15 panel does not include it.

But I think it would be wise to just get the classes done. A trip with that kind of anxiety would not be good anyway. And it sounds like you are looking for a recreational relaxing high anyway not necessarily the effects of a trip.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I highly recommend reading through all the possible consequences of a felony, and consider how much more of an obstacle it'd be to achieve your goals and aspirations.

I recommend taking the program seriously and even if you don't become completely sober forever after, hopefully it'll help you make better choices on getting high and not be so frivolous and careless about it.

1 person likes this.