Question for communists

Discussion in 'Communism' started by 6-eyed shaman, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I have been to Cuba, I don’t think you have?

Here is an extremely accurate account of what it is like there when you go to a hospital. Bring your own sheets and pillows because the hospitals don’t have any,

Inside the Cuban Hospitals That Castro Doesn't Want Tourists to See

Here is another article about what pregnant women must do in Cuba. They are given vitamins but told to throw them away and get them abroad.

How Expensive is having a Child in Cuba? – Havana Times.org

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    6-eyed shaman likes this.
  3. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

You're still talking about this even after even your favorite source of bullshit propaganda has debunked it?

Fox News's Shepard Smith debunks his network's favorite Hillary Clinton 'scandal,' infuriates viewers

4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

So, you believe the rant of that guy who just made up a story?

Let’s look at the facts.

September 6, 2005 Giustra and Clinton had a private meeting with Kazakhstan President Nazarbayev.

September 8 2005 UrAsia, Giustra’s company signed two memorandums of understanding with Kazatomprom Kazakhstan national atomic company, who controlled all uranium mining in the country.

That deal was very shady.

Right after this oct. 2005 the Clinton foundation received 31.5 million from frank Giustra.

The Clinton foundation when filing their taxes claimed the 31.5 million but at first said it came from many people and later when questioned, said it was just one source but refused to name who. Later Giustra confirmed it was him who made the donation. Why hide this?

Now he sold his stocks in Uranium one in 2007: but through another company he owns called Endeavor Financial is a financial advisor for Uranium One and is still to this day.

Now mr. Dzhakishev is soon after arrested and to this day is in a former gulag! The worst... 12 years thus far. Maybe more for arranging corrupt uranium transactions with foreign companies.

In 2009, Ian Telfer, Chairman of Uranium One, donates $1 million to the Clinton Foundation through his family charity. Telfor and Giustra are long time friends. I guess you want to call this a coincidence? Btw that including some given to Frank Giustra’s UrAsia, which is now called Uranium One

Hilary Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS (The Committee on Foreign Investment) CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating proposed foreign acquisitions for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. Collectively means that Hilary was well aware of this transfer of uranium one to Russia and was involved.

Now this info is passed on to the president, who was Obama, at the time. It was and is well known that Russia supports Iran’s nuclear program and has been so since the 1990’s.

In 2010 sen. John Barrasso wrote to the obama admin expressing concerns about the uranium one deal which would allow for uranium to be exported to Russia and Asia, which did happen!

The response happened In 2011 by NRC chairman Gregory Jaczko, who was appointed by Obama. jaczko downplayed Barrasso’s concerns by noting that the company would need an export license. Which was very misleading.

They sent unprocessed uranium, yellowcake, to be processed in Asia.

June 2009 Uranium One pressures the U.S. Embassy in Kazakhstan to clarify the situation regarding its mining rights and US officials meet with Kazakh officials on these two days to discuss it.

In 2010 Ian Telfer, Chairman of Uranium One, donates $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Between 2009-2012 Telfer’s charity would donate more than $2.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

In addition, Telfer’s donated , between $1.3 million and $5.6 million in contributions came from multiple people with ties to Uranium One and UrAsia.

At the same time (Oct. 2010) Bill Clinton was paid millions of dollars for speaking engagements for Russian banks. Putin even publicly praised the Clintons.

In October 2010 Rosatom’s majority ownership of Uranium One is approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States. (One of the nine people who must approve being Hilary Clinton. The company’s most valuable assets are the mining rights originally owned by UrAsia Energy Ltd., thanks to the deal reached just one day after former President Clinton left Kazakhstan. Not to mention the26 plus times the Clintons used his private jet to fly places with him.

And then we have Obama’s secretly approving and putting forward the Iran deal. If you think this is simply explained away by some guy making up stories contradictory to the facts I can not help that you drank the koolaid. If you want me to continue I can, but highly doubt you bothered reading as you rely on what the news source you read tells you and fail to think for yourself.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  5. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

How exactly are you supposed to think for yourself when your opinion depends exclusively on information that you have apparently gotten from various RWNJ conspiracy sites, which you aren't even identifying here? FFS I could do the same thing that you're doing here and post a list of counter-facts from other sites... the difference being I wouldn't get all bitchy and uppity about it as if it makes me some sort of independent thinker.

This isn't the kind of story where 'independent thought' plays any role whatsoever. You only know what your favorite source of information tells you.

So whatever, here's a link-- check it out... or don't, I don't care:

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

6. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The problem with people who keep saying, "Communism as described by Marx has never been tried," is like saying, "Fascism as described by Mussolini has never been tried." Merely because Mussolini's Fachismo did not create the utopia he promised despite attempting it.

In a way, it's a rotten shame that Marx never became a political leader to carry out his own vision. Rather than creating monsters who followed him.

That way, people would've realized by now, that this bullshit doesn't work.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  8. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

No, it isn't like that at all.
    Fascism is easy to implement, and it has been tried.

All that is required is to force the people to submit to the will of an elite group 'for their own good', and accept that this is how things are going to be. The 'utopia' it promises doesn't involve transitioning away from a dictatorship.

A dictatorship that promises communism but never actually delivers it isn't the same thing as a dictatorship that promises to remain a dictatorship. If they were just lying to hold onto power, they were never actually communist.

There has definitely never been a classless stateless society.

9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Lol. she applied for those trademarks in China before her father ran. It is not uncommon to apply for this in China, especially when your product is produced there. This usually takes 18 months, she had been waiting longer than that, which is documented, so I do not believe that this is a sign of special treatment. It is designed to stop fake copies. Trademarking variations of the brand is not uncommon either, which is what she did. The fact that they put that in the headline to create a stir is just a bs article.

As for the zte deal, that has not been approved, and hope it is not.

And as for this Clinton foundation. He registered it in Canada, because Canada has privacy policies which do not permit you to publish names of those that donate. Under the bill Clinton Hillary foundation there are I think three foundations. It is an umbrella. It is how they hide where the money came from as well as how it is used.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

"Insanity is attempting the same thing over and over, and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein.

So lets see now... Marxism has slain just about 85 million people in counting. How many more people have to die, and how many more civilizations must crumble before you realize Marx is shit?

11. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I'm with you on keeping the west free of any of this.

One thing I'm learning is that China's story is a bit different (I'm at the very beginning of this journey). Under Japanese occupation they lost around 30 million (nearly 370,000 in the Nanjing Massacre alone). This is of course, prior to the revolution.

Simply put, Japan kept attacking them up and they couldn't do anything to stop it. Mao comes along and says "This will never happen again. We will not be invaded. We will lead the world". Who's to say that's a bad thing? Do I agree with the way he went about it? Obviously not. But that's no reason to say "Oh, he wanted to be #1... What an idiot, only a country using a democratic government can be #1". He tried and he accomplished a lot.

Did they kill any of their own people? Yes. They killed the people that they believed would be threats to the party (or give up their property). Were the people they killed legitimate threats to the party? I have no clue, but the party still exists.

I'm not saying what was done was right. I'm saying it was planned very carefully and executed with precision.

Regardless of how you look at it, it's a game of power. It doesn't matter if one side thinks democracy is good and communism is bad (or vice versa). What matters is that the scoreboard keeping track of everything doesn't care whether we prefer one over the other. There cannot be two #1's. There will always be a fight for power. I happen to be have born on the side of the world where we value democratic values (allegedly). Do I wish we could all get along and hold hands? You're damn right I wish we could all hug it out. Will it happen? I'll try my best, I know that.

12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

They certainly did. They killed at least 40 million of their own people. coldly, methodically, ruthlessly. I believe this is the world's record for mass killings in the service of a political ideology.

Yes power politics is a reality, but if we still want to do the right thing and be true to our values, we have to take ethical and moral questions into account. Trade with them, yes. Trust them, no way. I think good and evil still have some relevance to international politics.

13. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Most locals here under 30 usually respond with "Really? No we didn't... But Japan...". Scary stuff.

14. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Eu is communist

15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Another troll heard from.

16. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

*shrugs*

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Your mom is communist

McFuddy likes this.
  18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Thats not what his mom told me last night

McFuddy likes this.
  19. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

I definitely realize that you are shit at logic.

How can someone who definitely believes that 'guns don't kill people, people/mental illness/pharmaceuticals/anything except guns kill people' still think it's logical to say that an ideology has killed people?

FFS at least get it straight-- Marxism is a theory of history, not a form of government.

Someone taking it upon themselves to kill people in the name of something isn't the same as the actual ideology commanding them to do so. There is nothing in Marx that demands mass-murder on the scale of Mao or Stalin.

20. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Not to mention the fact that Marxism isn't Marxism-Leininism. Marx expected the revolution to take place inevitably and spontaneously in highly industrial countries as a result of worker discontent. He was wrong. Lenin thought that capitalists had forestalled the revolution in industrial countries by imperialism, which made the Third World the proletariat, and that the revolution would have to be engineered by the Communist Party acting as vanguard of the proletariat. He pulled it off in Russia, but with enormous cost in lives and freedom. And of course no real communism resulted.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018