Put a little love in your chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

i had a funny feeling she was going to say something when I went around the cart. she could of said excuse me i was in line. Nope just popped off with the jipping me shit. meanwhile i had a single item and she had a cart full . id be willing to bet if her man didnt say something, Id would of probably shot her in the pinky toe.

Aerianne likes this.
  2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

For Christmas, I'm doing something different than I've ever done...I'm cooking this really good casserole - Chicken Divan...its really really good. I'll have to make myself only eat some of it.

And that's it...I'm not making a 4/5 course meal when all I'm ever going to eat is grits or chicken. I save my smoothies to sip on through the day. lol but seriously good grief

So all I'm doing is popping that casserole in the oven Christmas. I'll make it and have it ready by Sunday evening. I'll have some French bread with it...nice and sliced and toasted and buttered (but not too much). NOT that that wonderful French bread is really on my diet either. I guess if I drank a gallon of water and chewed each piece 20 times it'd be ok. :flushed: lol so not worth it. :p

Aerianne and Orison like this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

why are the cookies on the floor?

i was given some home baked shortbreads today by a neighbor...have not tried them yet

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

terrible story out of your state on the news today about the 4 teens aged 13-14 dropped a fucking sandbag off the highway overpass....22 year old kid who has now died......another similar story out of Michigan with 5 teens did the same thing

5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol They are across the coffee table and one is in the middle of the couch. and another box is on the dresser thing my friend calls a commode but I don't think its that... but anyway its a big heavy piece of furniture that can hold more boxes and everything than you can imagine. Mama is taking each box and saying who gave it and write their name on it...and then go back later and decide it was someone else...and strike through that and write that person's name. and doing it back again. :neutral:

Its at least 5 boxes...maybe 6. She's obsessing but has quieted down and decided they are properly labeled now.

But none are on the floor. oh hell no. lol

6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I hate Pet Sematary, King's worst novel. The movie is even worse.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm a big King fan...and I agree something was so awful, so bad about that novel, it got to me.

After he had his "accident" - where the drunk plowed him down on the side of the road - it took a while (several novels) for me to see the "old" wordsmith in him. Those 1st few (several) novels after that accident and he was back to writing were weird someway, and not in a good way. My bff and I speculated that he drew out a couple of old books he'd never finished but had a good draft...or something.

Under the Dome was a damn good book and a weirdo shitty TV show/series/whateverthehellitwas

Of course you see that I'm "critiquing" King's work like that because I'm so famous and well-known ... I said NEVER. :D

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

'Salem's Lot and The Stand are my two favorite novels by King. I liked the Dark Tower series too, except for the ending which was awful.

Lynnbrown likes this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

best King when he was in Creepshow.

10. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I never watched Creepshow, I'm sort of embarrassed to say...and I know that was one of the books he basically told people you HAVE to have a Kindle (or other similar ereader I guess) or you're not going to get it. I doubt that's still the case but it could be.

So I forgot about it. lol Until now.

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that's weird...this dog shit looks just like an ounce and a half of killer hash?

KIMG0022.jpg

morrow and Orison like this.
  12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Well, one of the most common stoner phrases is 'smoke that shit', so... :D

morrow, Orison and rollingalong like this.
  13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

hey asmo......happy holidays.........you guys do black pete don't you? hey brother you are probably closest person to Norway that i know........have you been?

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

There was a period where Stephen King employed assistants to flesh out his plots Literally ghost writers. I don't know if he still does this. I know this through someone in the industry.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Flesh out his plots?

18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What does that mean?

20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It means King would come up with plots for his novels and maybe write key sections, but hack writers are used to write the boring bits. I suppose King is a master of the horror genre, and in a way it is similar to how master painters used to employ assistants to paint the less essential parts of their paintings. Personally I have never made it all the way through a Stephen King novel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.