Prostate Cancer Cured with Cannabis Oil

Discussion in 'Cancer: There is Hope' started by mellon, Jan 29, 2012.

1. mellon

mellon Member

This is a really informative. Starts out kind of loopy but really a must see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0BSdEIjJA&feature=related

Now this video is one of those things that will make your jaw drop and is very sad...there are cancer cures that are being supressed by the American Cancer Institute and the FDA. Cancer, Terminal Illness and bad health are big bussiness. There is no money in good health and providing cures. Big drug companies financhially support the very companies that are suppose to regulate them. Please watch this whole film it is lengthy but it's mind bogeling what these greedy bastards are getting away with. Please send this video link to others and spread this like wildfire.
    Peace mellon

http://vimeo.com/24821365

2. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Ehhh...Ok, I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, and I definitely think there are some medical benefits to it.

But claiming to have a cure for cancer when you don't have a mountain of evidence backing you up is very dangerous, and borders on immoral. Of course most people would rather skip the chemo, but what system has he implemented to determine that these people A) Actually had cancer to begin with, and B) Were confirmed to be in remission upon completing the course of hemp oil? When you throw around claims like "I can cure cancer!" you risk taking advantage of a very vulnerable section of the population. The term "snake oil salesman" didn't come from no where.

I also don't buy the assertion that absolutely no one in western medicine is interested in finding a cure. Sure there's corruption, every industry with lots of money has it. But to presume that they would make more money if they never cured it is ridiculous--What about antibiotics? Those have cured a number of diseases over the years, but guess what? They don't stop people from getting sick and needing them, so big pharma is still making money.

And there have been VERY significant gains in cancer treatment, just not all cancers across the boad. Childhood leukemia, for example, used to have a 90% mortality rate in the 1970s, and now days it's reversed--it has a 90% survival rate, even with chemotherapy. If doctors and pharmacists are all so greedy and evil, how do you explain that?

No, the system isn't perfect, and I'm not saying corruption doesn't exist or that money's not a factor. I'm saying you should look a little more critically at the evidence before coming to a conclusion.

This article presents a much more balanced view of the guy (btw, Rick Simpson dropped out of high school in 9th grade. I'm not saying that makes him an idiot, I'm saying that makes him not-a-doctor, and I'm not quite sure what exactly his qualifications are.

http://ohiopatientsnetwork.org/inde...marijuana-a-note-of-caution&catid=58:advisory

By all means, they should research hemp oil, I'm sure it is very healing. But cancer isn't quite as simple as cells that multiply too fast, there are many variables involved, so until further evidence arises, I'm erring on the side of caution.

FWIW, Steve Jobs pursued alternative treatments for his cancer, only to go back to western medicine when it didn't work after a few years. He actually had a rare but very treatable form of pancreatic cancer. He later said he regretted it.

3. mellon

mellon Member

Did you even watch the second video? The comments I made were not made in reference to the (first) Cannabis Oil video.

Who said no one in western medicine is interested in finding a cure? I said big biz drug companies are not. Why would they? There is no money in it for them.

wtf? You did not even read clearly what I wrote.

I will ask again did you even watch the second link/video? no I don't think so.

4. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I know of someone who researched the use of Cannabis Oil as they were going to use it as an alternative treatment if their prognosis was not positive. At the time I read everything that was available and I have to say that it is a treatment with merit in my opinion.

Most alternative treatments are discouraged by the medical community. It can be difficult to find a practitioner who is open to including them in or with traditional treatments. Too many on either side of this issue seem to feel it has to be all one way or the other, rather than the combination of treatments and alternatives that can work together.

My suggestion to anyone considering any alternative is to research and then to find a health care provider who is at least willing to work with you.

My first oncologist and I parted ways after 2 appointments as it was a relationship that would not have worked for me. My second oncologist has been receptive to listening and we have a working relationship in my health care.

I have combined medicine and alternatives and it has worked for me.

5. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

He’s not lying but he’s not telling the truth either. I know biochemistry also. what he would have done is in the lab mix the cannibas oil with apricot kernel seeds “which is illegal” . If he has access to that lab he would of bought l illegally” a bunch of “real”” apricot kernel seeds then induce fused the amygdalin out of the seeds and left the natural cia ide (which starves cancer of suger) in the kernel liquid . Mix it with cannibis oil. He would of pre prepared this then got a small dose of chemo (which damages the cancer cells) quickly left - then induce himself with the the cannibis/apricot seed mix

The cannibis helps the symptoms the kernel cianide starves the cancer. Stayed off sugar which cancer feeds on that’s what he’s done. So he is telling the truth but leaving out bits of equations “a lot of us do that” as u noticed I left out part of vallium speedball equation post.

Kernel seeds quickly stopped and made illegal years ago.
    Anything that cures cancer becomes illegal pretty quick.