Probation Thread!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by hooly, Dec 2, 2012.

1. hooly

hooly Member

Post here if you're currently on probation.

How much longer?
    How are you staying busy?
    Anything you will change?

I have about 13 months left, and have started working (seriously savin' up :afro:), and I plan on possibly dipping my toe back into the herb, but much slower and more private.

What about you?

2. wallace2112

wallace2112 Member

Ive been on since aug 21... supposed to be 6 months but i've failed an opiates test and admitted to drinking alcohol (long story) so i think mine is getting extended 3 more months to may 21 :/

3. hooly

hooly Member

That's not so bad. At least you should have a good summer.

4. wallace2112

wallace2112 Member

Yeah what made you get so much probo?

5. trippinballs

trippinballs Member

I always say probation is like twisting a rubber band up around your balls and leaving it there for months on end. It's restricting and dehumanizing, not to mention usually inneffective. It did nothing but help grow my hatred for this screwed up justice system.

6. gypsyfox

gypsyfox Member

i love this. you are SPOT ON, my friend. very well said.

7. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

probation is data-mining
    it allows govt further penetration into your life
    and it that respect very sucsessful

8. hooly

hooly Member

A few stacked charges

9. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Wish you guys best of luck stayin out of trouble with Johnny law! I've been on probation since summer of last year. I should expect to be off in September. Only conditions are to keep the peace thankfully (no bullshit curfews anymore). Do you guys have any conditions on where you can/can't be, who you can/can't be with and what time you can/can't be out at?

10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Been on probation for over 2 years so far. Violated twice. First time I violated after one year and they extended it for me to have to re-do that whole year. Second time I violated it they didn't make me re-do any time.
    So, I have one year probation down after two years .. of 5.5 yrs total so I have 4.5 yrs to go.

And yes, I agree w this posters statement that I quoted but because I have so much time left on it and my plan is to lay low and stay the fuck outta trouble, I try really hard not to think like that..
    hopefully before too, too long they'll have me on send in forms. I'm already only having to go in every 2 months and 2 wks so... yea...

11. falconer

falconer Member

Im on probation until next may.
    no drug tests, no community service, nothing... i just have to fill out a form each month, and stay out of trouble of course.

12. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

lucky.

im on PTI (different than probation)
    100 hours comm service, 300+ in fines, meet with person every two fucking weeks for drug test. Oh and take a drug and alcohol evaluation

I have 8 months to pay fines do service work and the alchohol drug eval thing, but I stay on it for a whole year. My lawyer said when I completed the conditions Id be off. So im PISSED.

EDIT: Actually trying to get clarity on that last issue, cause its some bull. :devil:

13. readyfred

readyfred Guest

Ok I've been on probation since early january, id say a about a week or so ago i went in for my
    Normal ua. And after she gets done testing it she starts questioning me about drinking, I haven't drank since the end of december. I've been doing the sober thing. Well anyways
    she asks me if I have been drinking. And if I lied and she sent it in and it was positive I would do thirty days in jail.Obviously I haven't so I told her no I promise I haven't. She let me pour the test out after that. An hour prioror two prior to the test I drank a diet coke with lime, I heard the aspartame in pop gets converted into methanol, but I didn't believe it
    I get back home and look it up, sure enough its true. Has anyone else heard of this being a problem????