Pretty Hong Kong Flowers

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by quark, Jul 22, 2018.

1. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Made it to Hong Kong Safe and sound. Checked into my room at 2:00pm... Got "the shit" by 2:45pm.

Will post how it's done later... For now, I'm gonna "deal with some business" and walk around eating street food. Perhaps a little excursion into the mountains tomorrow as well.

20180722_145659.jpg 20180722_150854.jpg 20180722_150912.jpg 20180722_100849.jpg

rollingalong and mysticblu21 like this.
  2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

How much did that run you?

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the room or the weed?...I was wondering about both

quark any half decent looking women there need a green card please hook me up....20 large and I dont need to consummate :)

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Is it weird that I am amazed you can get weed in China?

5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Both, i suppose, haha

6. quark

quark Parts Unknown

The room was $60 Canadian for 3 nights.

The weed was $60 Canadian for 4 grams. They wanted $150 at first, but you just have to laugh and tell them what you want to pay. Foreigner prices, so that's the best you'll get.

The place is called Chungking Mansions. It's a 17 story building full of dark lit corners and terrible things lurking within them. Indian guys stand out front of the place saying "Sir, do you need a guest house?". The younger and more frustrated guys just say "Guest house?"

I ended up eating a lot of Indian food. Some guy came up to me and said "dinner, hash, Disneyland tickets?" I thought "Fuck, all from the same guy?"

I smoked in my room and out on the street. Just need to find a spot by yourself where you can choke down a joint in a minute or two and you're fine.

20180722_164651.jpg

mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I live in China, it's actually just a 2 hour flight. Everything is really cheap (their currency is worth 5x less than Canada's). I eat that stuff pretty often, so I wanted to try authentic Indian. (Hong Kongese restaurants are popular in the part of China I'm in)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    eggsprog and mysticblu21 like this.
  8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

how long have you lived in China, dude. guessing not very long if you're still speaking in terms of canadian dollars..

you're captain cannabis right? crazy watching people kinda grow up on HF haha

9. quark

quark Parts Unknown

This September will make it 1 year. Gonna stick it out and see where it goes.

I joined HF in 2007, so it's been 11 years (almost half of my life)... Jesus Christ.