Planning On Finding Myself

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by ran12, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ran12

ran12 Members

i need to find who i am . i got a small income to travel on around the usa. i am planing on going by train as much as i can. i need some help here this will be my first time going on a spirit soul finding of who i am .
    let me give give you some background of who i am and what i'm looking for here. i am 50 not young but not even close to old. i am a old soul looking to start a new life without walls. the chaos of life in the city is bringing me down i been through a lot shit in life it's time for me to enjoy life, time for me to find my own path in this world .
    what i needd help on is where i can go,place i can see cheap . i plan on camping out as much as i can to save on money i like to know just where i can camp out where i can stay for free. if there communities throughout the USA i can stay at for a few night for free or if there place that will let me stay for helping out on the farm.
    i am lost who needs to find himself i will be going on this journey alone i think hoping to find new friends on the way thank you for your help on this . may you all have a blessed life

1 person likes this.
  2. Rivehn

Rivehn Member

Simply beautiful, I myself have made a huge realization that the city isn't for me and i would love to travel. Some of us wake up at different times of are life. I want to travel to bc canada. Tons of music festivals there to meet beautiful people. Sham is a great one. Maybe you should look into events around the areas you plan on traveling. When your on the road there is no such thing as worries.

1 person likes this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Wherever you go, there you are.

2 people like this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You need to discover who you are?

You are just a cog in a very big machine, Just a number. One ant amongst billions

Travel will only exacerbate that feeling

5. ran12

ran12 Members

i going to boulder colorado first then i was thinking of going NM some where then to brownsville texas