Penis Size Survey (real opinions from women)

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by biggmike, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Whiteboy113

Whiteboy113 Members

Im 6in in length and 5in in girth is that big or is it small? Im worried that I won't be able to satisfy my partner. Can someone plz let me know

2. jrocks

jrocks Members

Why all this facination with cock size. You have what you have and unless you are willing to under the knife you can't change it. The important thing is to find a woman who doean't care about size. Everyone is different and have their own preferences. Just like some guys like large breats and large labias some women prefer a smaller penis. The size of you cock is not what makes a man. Just use what you have well and you'll be just fine.

Justron and Jenny40 like this.
  3. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

I don't think many women care about cock size. Yes, a really big penis is nice to see and it feels pretty amazing if I'm stretched, but it certainly is no indicator on how good a lover a man is, and as you rightly say, in absolutely no way an indicator of manliness. Many average or even 'smaller' men have been absolutely fantastic lovers for me. Fingers, lips and tongues are wonderful tools... Also, I have found guys with big cocks tend to be way too confident of their abilities, some to the point where they never even made me cum (and it doesn't take a lot)!

1 person likes this.
  4. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I have a girlfriend. And she cums very easily when I fuck her. Multiple times usually. More so than my wife does who has difficulty cumming from intercourse alone. So I asked the girlfriend, how is it you cum so easily and so often? She said my cock is just the perfect size. She admitted she's had bigger (and she's a big girl down there) but she says the largest penis in the world is useless if it doesn't know how to make you orgasm. And mine evidently knows how to push her buttons.

Size? It might matter to some. But does the lady cum? My wife is a small and tight little thing. Sometimes I think I'm too big for her. But the girl I have on the side with a big ol' country girl pussy, she can't get enough of it.

5. 88mmrr

88mmrr Members

5.5" here and 4.5" girth. No complaints in my life from partners.

1 person likes this.
  6. CuriousLady85

CuriousLady85 Members

I think it's small, yes. Smaller than anyone I've been with. I've had a lot of pleasure with one over 7", and one that was probably just over 5". That being said what kind of woman do you want to be with? One that loves you, and finds the best ways to be together? Or one that cares that it's small? I can cum playing with my clit, and using one finger. My finger is tiny. Probably 3 inches at most, and skinny. Find someone that loves you for you.

1 person likes this.
  7. Marlborolites&cameltoe

Marlborolites&cameltoe Members

Before I comment,let me just say that your attitude about your minimal size is impressive.and for that alone, I'd certainly take a chance, whereas if u were insecure or conceitedly angry(disguising your self hatred) I wouldnt bother.You come across as secure with yourself,self assured, comfortable in your own skin; as opposed to cocky which is highly unattractive characteristic in a man.Anyways......the truth from me is this- I'd be highly disappointed and (I'm not trying to be hurtful just brutally honest)Upon first seeing one that size. I'd think to myself thoughts along these line-
    -ok this is the first and last time I'll see this dick.
    How on earth will that fill me up and satisfy me in any way!
    -what's he gonna do with that?!
    Also. Having been with men on the small side, its not just an issue about them It becomes an issue about me because it makes me feel loose, stretched out used up ,like I should have a tighter p**** especially if I'm really wet.Orgasm through sex with someone any less than hung is impossible for me.Honestly when you are real wet and the guy is small there's little to be called satisfying about the experience and I'm embarrassed as well as embarrassed for him.If I really loved the guy,it'd be all about the anal.And he'd better be GREAT at and LOVE eating pussy, as well as knowing how to use his hands, face, and anything we bring to bed with us.Tmi? Sorry- I really thought your question through and how I'd feel about it.

8. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My husband and I are or should i say been swingers for 20 plus years. I guess i don't have a preference as long as the man attached to the cock knows how to use it. My husband is very well endowed at 8.5 thick cut and knows how to use it. The couples we play with are all different sizes but honestly anything under 5 inches is not enough for me. In a dark bedroom i know by the size of the cock who is fucking me. Just saying.

9. Azlady

Azlady Members

Truth about penis size...... I am a 5ft 2in lady who lost her virginity to a man who is 12inches when happy. Men who are this large must be very careful with the ladies they decide to favor because it requires extra foreplay in order to truly make your partner ready for you. This is also true for gentlemen who are lets say thick. The floor of the Vagina will stretch to accommodate a pregnancy so it stands to reason it will stretch to accommodate a penis it stretched that far for me. However, gentlemen who are larger than normal also need to be aware of where the penis is touching because in some cases the penis could possibly be touching internal organs for example in my case the gentleman was basically in my diaphragm area of my torso. So large gentlemen your in areas that you need to be aware of........doubt me take a basic house hold tape measure lay your partner on her back and measure from her vagina the length of your member and see where you are...... Good news once your partner has been your partner for a couple of months things can move faster if you first take the time to help her be prepared........... As for you "normal" size fellas its still nice to take the time for the foreplay

1 person likes this.
  10. Azlady

Azlady Members

at any rate the point is no matter the size if the dude knows how to use it its not a problem. Ladies if you are having problems with anything under 5 inches look into vagina muscle tightening exercise's you will be much happier and so will he.....

11. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Hey op I’m the same size how thick are u?

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

The average depth of the vagina is around 3- 4 inches. It can stretch up to 2 to 3 times its length. So a fully erect 12 inch penis can fill the depth and probably the whole length can be easily accommodated inside. If the penis is much longer then 12 inches then there is problem and the whole length may not fit inside. Usually the tip will come against the uterine cervix and it may be uncomfortable for the woman.

13. DaddyLongDick

DaddyLongDick Members

There is heaps of information that suggests otherwise. PE forums full of people with before and after photos/measurements or their progress with things like Jelqing and penis stretches... The site I’m speaking of doesn’t try to sell or promote anything. It’s purely people with real results exchanging information and helping other people to achieve results. A gain of half an inch all the way up to 2 inches is possible.

14. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

The Truth About Penis Enlargement: What Works And What Doesn’t

15. JammerJames

JammerJames Guest

So many different options. Me, just like the original poster.. 4.5".

To be honest, I don't know how guys can ever say what women want/like. Hell, I would never accept some lady telling me what I should want/like sexually.

16. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

I prefer large dicks and thick, anything 7" and over. Unfortunately, my hubby is only 3" at his best. :confused2:

17. Tarp

Tarp Member

Which book/s are you referring to specifically? Titles and authors?

It's easy to provide sources from the Net, legit sources, medical statistics. To quote from the following link: 20 Hard Truths About Penis Size

"Let’s get straight to it. The average penis size is 5.17 inches (14.2 centimeters) long when erect, and 4.9 inches in circumference when erect, according to a 2015 meta-analysis of 20 different studies published in the journal BJU International. That same study found that an erect penis of 6.3 inches is in the 95th penis size percentile; meaning that out of 100 men, only five would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches. Remember that these studies only took into account penises that have been measured by a medical professional. As we all know, we wouldn’t trust anecdotal evidence here."

18. vols

vols Members

Do you like giving head

19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife has always said that she would never had performed some sex acts with me if I was more endowed then I am. I have some well endowed friends who has told me they never experienced certain things with their partners or wives on account of their size. That has to be a real downer.

Justron likes this.