Opana (oxymorphone)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Also eating fatty foods helps it kick in harder

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I wonder what the reason behind this is.

3. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

I noticed this with codeine as well (back when it used to work for me). I'm positive I remember reading some explanation for this at one point, but for the life of me I can't find it now.

I'd be curious to know why if anyone knows, also, I'd be interested to hear which other opioids this works for as well.

4. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Wow... I honestly don't know what to say. I've been absent for a while for various reasons, but my experience with Oxymorphone was, at best, disappointing. I got a script about nine months back for 40 Opana 5mg ER and 40 Opana 5mg IR. At that point I had been prescribed 2 OC 20mg per day plus 6 perc 10/325's, and needed to take about 30mg at a time to feel a decent high. I took up to 40mg of Opana at a time and literally felt nothing. I mean, i had all the side effects, itching, etc.. but no high. I guess my body must not metabolize it the way you all have.

As far as the fatty foods question, it works. The highest I've ever felt was way back during the first few months I started using Oxycodone. At that point I was so opiate naive that about 10-20mg could get me feeling great. Anyway, I took a 10mg perc and ate a bunch of pizza and was trying to play video games with some friends and about half an hour in I was nodding so hard I started dropping the controller. Crazy shit. Never underestimate the potentiation factor. Eating before popping some pills mellows your high and elongates it (obviously), but there are other things you can do. Anyone want to link back to that potentiation thread, or is it visible?

Sorry, like I said, first time back for a while.

Be Safe, Get High

-V

5. does2

does2 Member

Hey, V,

Maybe it was your ROA.

6. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Interesting thread...can't really reply right now cause im messed up but I'll keep an eye on this.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

what are you messed up on? opiates?

I bought some beer, and got dozens of xanax bars, which is probably what Im gonna do tonight. I got like 30 oxy80s, but I did one yesterday, and I dont wanna start doing that shit every day.

8. C17H19NO3

C17H19NO3 Member

I've done oxycodone, hydrocodone and hydromorphone before and like OC the most. HM gets me the most fucked up but OC makes me feel the most euphoric. Euphoria depends a lot on individual biochemistry/brain chemistry. I do know that part of the high you get from oxycodone/hydrocodone, when taken orally, is from about 10% of it being converted to oxymorphone/hydromorphone during first-pass metabolism in the liver before it enters the blood stream. Shit, I started reading this post after taking some percs and now I'm getting too fucked up to think about biochem haha. I'll post more later. Oh but something important I wanted to add is that I ALWAYS take benadryl with opiates. It eliminates a lot of itching and enhances the sedating effects, plus its OTC so why the fuck not?

9. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

i would love to know how to have 30 80s and not do them every day...

blows my mind

10. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

^It's impossible. Trust me.

11. Piink

Piink Member

Anyone who is talking shit about Opana is one of two things:

1) Not doing it correctly (don't eat it).
    2) Body isn't metabolizing it correctly (idk why?)

Opana, is extremely potent and very very enjoyable to opiate lovers. Snort it, and get ready to have a fuckin' time. If you ever have the chance you get some Opana, please please, do so!

12. Nikolai37

Nikolai37 Member

Opana is the best. Leagues above OC.

Problem is its so potent and so good that if you binge on it for a few days its very very hard to go back to something else such as OC. Just because of that reason I dont recommend it except to use on single day occasions.

This does not apply to those who swallow.

13. smokeybear2

smokeybear2 Member

opana is real good but you have to snort it..a real blessing would be getting ahold of the oxymprhone amps...mmmm

14. will00226

will00226 Member

Be careful with that stuff, its strong as hell. I took a 40mg opana once and could not move from my couch for the whole weekend.

I got a 10mg opana hook up once a month and one of those does it for me. Very nice.

15. MokshaMedicine

MokshaMedicine Banned

Yes Indeed!

Opanas are great...

probably the most potent opiate I've ever done. Definitely more potent than Dilly's. Don't even bother arguing, You couldn't convince me otherwise. One night I blew 5mg and it was awesome, the rest of the night I blew another 30mg. Great fucking opiate. If I had a legit hookup for this, this would be the only opi I'd be doing.

16. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

i have tried it a few times..and i think a 20mg is like 40-50mg of oc...

17. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i would say 30mg opana would equal an 80mg oc. gotta snort it tho. go ahead and grab it but i wouldnt make a habbit of it. opana jacks up your tolerance alot more than oxy, also the WD are worse. more sedating too

18. bovi

bovi Member

I have 20MG ER (12Hour) tabs and have only swallowed them. I have done three at once trying to get high but only got a mild buzz for 12 hours.
    When I get my refill I may try snorting 1/2 tab just to see what happens?

Yhe time release in them is quite advanced and I have read of many ways folks have tried to defeat it but none that claimed sucess

19. Piink

Piink Member

^can't help ya floating one, but I just tried Opana for the first time a couple weeks ago, so I guess, being a long time oxy user, I'll put in my two cents.

Both Oxy and Opana have their pro's and con's. To make this simple and short, I'll abbreviate it all down to two things. Body & Mind. Every opiate has a body buzz accompanied by a mental euphoria.

Well, imo Oxy takes the mind, by a good bit. But Opana own's the body department. While oxy gives off a lot more euphoria and "energy", opana fuckin' rocks the body so niice. You feel like fuckin' jello, and get extremely sedated. Opana is nice to nod out to, lay on the couch.

Put it this way, if I was about to go off to work; gimme sum oxy. If I'm about to go watch a movie; gimme sum opana. Overall, imo, I'd take the Opana, anyday, but that's me, I like the nod, and I enjoy the body buzz outta my opiates far more than the mental euphoria.

That's that!

--PLUR

20. Piink

Piink Member

Holy fuck me! I must be fucked, I didn't even recall already answering this thread...? Jesus, I love the "done".

Sorry for Doublepost.