Oldest Person You've Had Sex With

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Just like the title says, what age was the oldest person you have had sex with? The oldest woman I've fucked was over 61 years of age at the time.

Remember it's age at the time you got together not how old they are now. Having sex 20 years ago with a 50 year old does not count as them being 70. Unless you recently had sex with them. So tell me, what age was the oldest person you ever had sex with?

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

My oldest was 55. Nothing to do with age but the sex was nothing but a physical ball draining exercise, only local physical pleasure for my body. Boring, unfulfilling despite my efforts to try to make it good

Mirsman likes this.
  3. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

73, great lady, great sex, and unbelievably beautiful perky little tits.

Uncle Miltie, Mirsman and MikeBD like this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I was 22. She was 46. Probably biggest gap.

Pussytimes, Mirsman and MikeBD like this.
  5. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Several around 15 plus years, all horny good fucks, one no BJs, One 1st anal, one loved to fuck anywhere: parking lots outside the car, nature trails, "hidden corners" of a bar, ran into her 20yrs later 2 yrs ago, she would've been about 77, she still had those sultry eyes that would make me follow her anywhere, lucky I was with a group of people that all know my gf, otherwise I would have made a big mistake.

Mirsman likes this.
  6. LiamWern

LiamWern Members

The oldest woman I fucked was 83 and I was 19. At the time I was really into fucking much older women and she was my widowed neighbor so I decided to just ask if she wanted to hook up. She was totally into it and we kept having regular sex for some time.

Uncle Miltie, Mirsman and FWKbi like this.
  7. JohnGAdam

JohnGAdam Members

I’m currently 44 male currently with a 24 female.

MikeBD likes this.
  8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Your answer isn't conclusive. You don't reveal how old you were when you fucked a partner that was 15 years older. By deduction the oldest may have been 57 but that isn't a sound answer.
    Not the youngest age but oldest. The question is what was the age of the oldest person you have had sex with.

JohnGAdam likes this.
  9. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I was 51 she was 69 but looked in her mid 50's
    Beautiful body and person and loved to fuck. We fucked around for about a year and she moved to Fla. Before she left she introduced me to her younger sister 66 . We fucked only a few times as she was not into sex like her sister. Miss her a lot these days . I heard she past away a few months ago.

10. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Condolences my friend, I still feel after many years a strong connection to the older women of my past, still very much in love with one, but she's doing the Greta Garbo thing and doesn't understand that she'll always be beautiful to me.

Kinkinmb and Granite69 like this.
  11. Beck46

Beck46 Members

57 was her age. That is the oldest person I have slept well.

FWKbi likes this.
  12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Late 60's. Best blowjob I ever had.

MikeBD and Kinkinmb like this.
  13. JS420

JS420 Members

When I was 18 I had sex with a 45 year old woman. I think what hooked her was the fact that I told her she looked like she was 25 (and she did). Straddled my face and almost suffocated me with her delicious pussy!!

Mirsman, MikeBD and FWKbi like this.
  14. bushwacker60

bushwacker60 Members

Well my wife is 61 haha but as far as gap in age.... when i was 24 made it with this hot 45 year old from work.

Mirsman, MikeBD and FWKbi like this.
  15. When I was 45 I had sex with a woman that told me she was 55...she looked younger and was extremely sexy. The sex was amazing and we both came multiple times. After I found out she was 74. Wish I had known as I love older women and women in general, age doesn’t matter.

Mirsman, MikeBD and letsstaywarm like this.
  16. Harley96

Harley96 Senior Member

My wife's friend she was 10 years older than me she had to be 65. Her and I had fooled around in a bathroom downstairs at my in-laws house once she jacked me off in her panties and allover her pussy and went upstairs and sat by her husband..
    Anyway Vicky's son was renting a house from me and she was over for a refrigerator delivery while he was at work. she knocked on my door and asked if i could hook up the water to the frig. I said sure and came over to do it, we were both on the floor and i hooked up the water line and turned on the water. As i sat up our eyes met and we kissed very passionately, she asked me if i would make love to her she was tight she hadn't fucked since her husband died. The sex was very nice being inside her feeling her cum on my cock and filling her with cum twice she was able to go home with a smile and a pussy full of sperm.

Uncle Miltie, Mirsman, MikeBD and 2 others like this.
  17. MikeBD

MikeBD Members

My wife is 68 and I'm 60 now. She's the older woman I have fucked so far. When I was 21, I had a girl friend that was 40 at the time. It was the biggest gap as far as I remember.

Uncle Miltie, Mirsman and Deejay88 like this.
  18. MikeBD

MikeBD Members

That sounds great. And, what is your age if we can know?

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was 18 and she was 35 and she was quite wild as she took total control of the situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2021
  20. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Every time I have sex it's with the oldest person I've ever slept with. :p