Ok I said no

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Lodog, Jul 28, 2014.

1. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

tell her she caught you off guard and that you'd love to try it...if you want it. It took me a while to let the GF do it and I'll tell you that it was awesome. If you were playing in a Jacuzzi then you should have been clean enough. As for returning the favor when you go down on her you are right there and it's pretty fun to give too. Now as for her wearing you out I hope you found her g-spot....I've had some with healthy sex drives and when the G-spot comes into play it can really take a lot of their energy out. holding back on your orgasms is pretty good too, peaking all night and then having one orgasm is way better than cuming 3-4 times.

2. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

As long as you just had a shower, you might want to give it a go..... you might like it. If not just tell her you don't.....

3. BigBimbo

BigBimbo Member

This. You'll have your cheeks clenched so tight the first time she won't be able to slide a credit card between 'em... But I think you'll likey.

4. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I love the way it feels and I love doing it I think it's better than standard oral

5. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Let her do it! It will broaden your sexaul horizions.