Oh, it just keeps getting better doesn't it??

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by TheLittleOne, Aug 11, 2005.

1. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

Ok, I just moved into a 3 bedroom house with three friends in July. The fourth person owned a camper in the driveway, that's where he slept. I have my own nice bedroom...it's a great situation.

Then my ex from Wyoming moves to Colorado. He lived on the couch for a week till I got him off his ass to get a job and into employee housing.
    Then the guy who owns the camper wiles out and assaults me and courtney, the other girl who lives there. Ok, he's moved out.

Noooow....Courtney's ex-girlfriend from Louisiana has moved into her room...they're splitting rent. This girl's a po-dunk, rotten teeth, too many facial peircings, southern accent you can't understand, wife beater wearing, recovering meth addict, white trash looking girl.....I mean c'mon...she looks like she lived under a bridge. I know it's wrong to judge, but it's not just the physical. She gives off a very aggressive...vibe. I don't like it.

I feel stupid just talking to her. It's ridiculous. I went to the bathroom to get my brush, thinking it was just courtney in the shower...oh no...it was both of them. Which is cool...but just weird.

Now, I was ok with her moving in....till i met her! I don't trust this girl alone in my house...i don't even know who she is!
    Now she's only supposed to be there till she gets a job and into employee housing...but I swear, who the hell in the resort is going to hire someone looking like that?? The way she speaks is ... just obnoxious. She drops the F and N bomb all the time. It's just baaaaad.
    I mean...I know courntey likes her still...but she could do so much better! This girl is just...ok, i don't know her well, but my gut says she's no good.

I'm going to talk to my roomates about this, because I'm extremely uncomfortable with the whole situation. It just never ends at my house...never ends...

2. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

talking to people about their other halves, oh god the agony

3. Moon Water

Moon Water Rena

sound like a new soap opera. lol :) good luck hope it turns out.
    mabye you will look back and laugh about the whole thing