Odd balls!?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by essexboi, Jul 25, 2006.

1. essexboi

essexboi Member

This is a bit wierd, and at first I thought there was something seriously wrong and I was too embarrassed to tell anyone. But after doing a little bit of research on the net it seems more common and less serious thant I thought!

The problem is, one of my balls hangs lower than the other, it looks to me like it's a bit strange but it might not be that noticable to a new person - maybe I'm paranoid!?

Girls - have you ever encountered a fella with this and how did/would you react?

Boys - Have you got the same problem, what did/would u do?

Cheers

2. fistermister

fistermister Member

One hangs lower than the other so they don't knock together. No one cares

FriendlyCock likes this.
  3. redline

redline Member

yup thats the whole point, so when ur walking or running they dont jam between ur legs ;)

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

What they said. Not to mention that no ones body is perfectly symmetrical, some differentiatin is totally normal.

5. whereami

whereami Member

No two balls are exactly the same. Just like tits.

6. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

yea one is SUPPOSED to hang lower than the other (unless your cold)

7. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

I'll bet one of your arms is longer than the other, same with legs. Shoe size also. Matter of a half mm or so. The one's who have trouble are the perfectly alligned, one size fits all dudes, who don't know their human limitations. If your balls weren't normal, you'd be the first to know!!

8. now?

now? Member

Are you sure it isn't an undescended testicle? This can cause fertility problems sometimes. But everybody else's responses are correct too.

9. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Nice goin', now? He said one HUNG lower than t'other! But I'm sure you've tripled his anxiety over what it was - with your reference to fertility. Hey, essexboi, if you can feel both of 'em in the sack - they have descended. No problem! OK?

10. essexboi

essexboi Member

Okay well i looked into it prior to this post and I can safely say it isn't an undescended ball! :)
    I realise that no-ones are specifically perfect... but the difference stands out a mile (or so I think) i'd upload a picture but... well, y'know haha.

Any women gonna reply with their 'experiences' on the matter?

11. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't care what balls look like as long as they can slap up against my ass when Im fucking :)

FWKbi likes this.
  12. Ted Prendergast

Ted Prendergast Members

What you describe is entirely normal. Your testicles hang outside your stomach to keep them cool and it is common for one tto be lower than the other for the same reason. Not every guy does however. Some of us have testicles that are symmetrical - it was the Ancient Greek ideal of the perfect male genitalia, a small penis and even, firm testicles. Check out Greek statues.

13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don’t stress over what nature gave you. Hell, I only have one nut and fathered two kids.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
  15. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Lefty = lower...if they are warm and relaxed anyway...

16. JS420

JS420 Members

I don't think I have ever met or seen a man whose testicles didn't hang at different levels, at least when their scrotum is completely relaxed. I think "uneven" testicles is more the norm than an oddity. Besides, if everything else is normal then why worry about it. If it's not causing you any physical discomfort and everything works correctly don't fret it!! Every man is physically different. It's called genetics!!!