Nightmare Stories -Or- This One Time At Band Camp...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by relaxxx, Jul 6, 2017.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Ok, so I want this thread to be about nightmare stories.

Here's a short one from the other night, as much as I can remember of it...

I'm with my family in this big old fashioned movie theater. It's crowded and brightly lit for some reason, it looked a lot like the stage theater from the classic Muppet Show. The movie turns from random foolishness in to a horrific slaughter fest. Real disturbing shit, kids watching their parents get tortured and dismembered. Lots of blood and screaming, then the kids get it, just bone chilling stuff like a MADD commercial. At some point I noticed that about half of the theater was now empty. Then my wife and kid were gone, I was thinking, "Did they get up and leave from disgust or did someone force them out?" The next thing that struck me was utterly sickening. I realized the people that I was watching getting slaughtered, were all from the audience. Somehow we were the movie. Then this guy behind me says, " I know how this ends". I turn back to him and say, " How many die?" His reply was stone cold, "Everyone dies!" Just then, a really loud scream from the movie and I wake up. My first though after waking was, "That theater was just like real life".

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i refuse to call any dream a 'nightmare'.

most of us do of course die, relatively peacefully.

what is unlike real life, is that it takes violent intend for anyone to do so.

3. Jude96

Jude96 Members

The worst nightmare I ever had was a long time ago but I still remember it... my parents turned the garage into a room and I moved in there... I thought it was awesome and was a lot bigger than my previous room... the nightmare took place in the room, which made it scarier for me...

...I was laying in my bed and I couldn't bring myself to move even though I tried... I found it hard to breath in the dream and I was staring up at the ceiling at this big, brownish-black thing that I thought looked like a giant bat... it never moved or came at me but I just laid there terrified that it would and the breathlessness got worse... I think that might have been what woke me up but I don't know... I was so freaked out, it bothered me for a few days but I never asked to sleep back in the main house because I was pretty sure my siblings would have made fun of me ha ha