Need Advice About A Straight Guy

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by weirdshyguy, Nov 15, 2014.

1. ggib111

ggib111 Members

It sounds to me like he really wants to have gay sex - although maybe he's just bi-curious or whatever. I don't think you should have sex with him at all, and should avoid that. It will ruin your friendship with him. Just be his friend - at least for now. It seems he is looking for a shoulder to cry on about girl friend problems - that's cool, we all have needed that on occasion. Having sex with him is a bad way to help him through his girlfriend problem.

But I think you should let him know you're gay. Just tell him. If he has a problem with it, he's not really worth having as a friend, right? I suspect he already knows, or strongly suspects. In fact, he may really know, and might actually be hinting for you to fix him up with someone else - someone he doesn't know so it will be anonymous. He might just be trying to experiment, and might appreciate you fixing him up. Then you're still his buddy who he can talk to about sex issues, but you're not personally involved with him.

2. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

nah i dont think you should tell him. it would be like me telling a girl im straight. the vibe is there and he should pick up on it. if hes talking to you every day then im sure he knows, if not directly then through the grapevine.

this is what i would do in that situation if it were a girl:
    id be like "biiiiiiitch lets see if you feel any better after i suck a tittie!"

bottom line: be that spatula and flip a nigga!

3. Angel.Is.High!

Angel.Is.High! Members

It is very common for two men to find a sort of attraction towards each other regardless of their sexual prefference.
    Its just male to male bonding. And I think you really want to blow him! ;)
    But maybe best to wait and get some action elsewhere. Trust me, there are loads of hot straight guys who want to be blown by men and who are not your friend and co-worker. ;p

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Co-worker--uh-uh. Could spiral into a bad situation for you. C'mon, brother---look around. There are peckers galore.

5. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Humm, we haven't heard any updates in quite a while. Wondering how it unfolded.

1 person likes this.
  6. weirdshyguy

weirdshyguy Members

Sorry for the lack of updates.

The bj stuff hasn't really come up anymore. But he does do a lot for me. He even cuts my hair lol...just buzzing it with his clippers, nothing to it really but still. He gave me a knife (he's into guns and knives and stuff, don't judge lol). I have to take my car in for service tomorrow and it could take 5 hours or more so he offered to pick me up and hang out the whole time.

I know he's okay with gay people because he's said so before. He's pretty liberal actually aside from guns.

I feel like we're better friends than we were when I first posted this topic. I don't wanna fuck that up, so I haven't brought up the bj issue. Even though I would do it for him in a heartbeat. I'm just scared to mess up my friendship with him. Also, I've kinda got myself in a pickle lol by not coming out to him. It's been too long now that I haven't told him that I feel like it might be weird if I were to tell him at this point in the friendship.

7. oralover

oralover Members

I would let him know that I would give him a blowjob anytime he wanted and I would be totally ok with it and it would not be weird for me.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Without bothering to read this my advice is that the straight guy isn't gay.