my weed taste like perfume or soap

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by DroneLore, Feb 23, 2009.

1. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

I would say if you wanna make more money by dealing drugs, look into pharms and shit. But then you'd try to pull a fast move with aspirin. At that point, certain people will stab you.

Actually...go for it.

2. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Theres nothing to risk, if there were a risk I wouldn't do it.

If I gotta rip off a couple of grade 9's so I can have some money in my pocket then that's what I'm gonna do. The kids don't even know that they are getting ripped off anyway.

I used to have a job.. But then I got fired and started selling even more than I was. Fuck jobs during high school, this makes way more money. ;)

3. PurpByThePound

And people try to say that media doesn't affect children...

4. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

nah man I don't wanna be a fucking drug dealer all my life. I sell pot thats it.

I'm not gonna be some middle aged man living in a two story apartment billing trying to sell a couple ounces.

Besides if I was gonna sell more stuff it wouldn't be pharms. No one here does any shit like that. I would sell E or shrooms or something.

Selling E is to risky though, if you get caught once your fucked.

5. PurpByThePound

Oh nice. So you're a pot dealer that rips kids off but you have morals.

6. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

haha im not even going to bother saying anything more. It'll catch up to him at some point, i'll just look forward to logging in one day and seeing the thread title

"I got the shit kicked out of me today"

will have a nice chuckle to myself

7. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

You make it sound like I rip everyone off. I only rip off the kids who are too fucking stupid to do anything about it.

8. twang

twang on the run

I put orange peels in the bag to make it weigh more. but the only people I sell too would get ripped off even more if they went through the only other guy they knew that sells. They think i'm doing them the biggest favors in the world by getting them dank. So what if i'm making it weigh more. I wouldn't have any other reason to sell it to them if there wasn't anything in it for me.

9. Nero_Designs

Nero_Designs Inhaled Dreams

I sell a gram here and there to middleschoolers, tell the. It's twice as much as it is and charge like 20$...

If they don't know they're getting ripped off they're not.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

11. twang

twang on the run

exactly. I might be making money off someone, but they're the ones agreeing to buy it. And if they don't like it they don't have to come back. Everyone I know has been more than pleased though.

12. Vazkor

Vazkor Members

I've got some that's like that don't know why it taste like perfume .and it's been kept in mason jars so don't know what happened..

13. Vazkor

Vazkor Members

It does the job though

14. Vazkor

Vazkor Members

Mine's the same and I grew it may just be the type of plant it smelled citrusy when growing