Most Dangerous Drug

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Cosmic Butterfly, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

You wish.

2. zombieboy

zombieboy Member

heroin, easy to overdose on

3. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I'm pretty sure that in most data sets the most deaths seem to occur from tobacco first, then poor diet, and then alcohol. So yeah, over the other drugs in this poll alcohol kills the most.

4. alienspecimen

alienspecimen Guest

That concoction from Russia called "Krokodil" maybe not the most extreme thing out there but life expectancy is like two years max. Your body starts to rot from the inside out. First mention of it in America was a month ago I believe in Arizona. Vice has a documentary for anyone who's curious. Terrible shit. Supposed to be more intense than heroin but obviously more devastating.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

5. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I don't believe that picture... I did have to google that shit, and umm... ew, and why? and ew again.. but.. I still don't believe that pic.

6. alienspecimen

alienspecimen Guest

That picture is extreme. From what Ive seen in video it looks like it could get that bad. Its pretty possibly these are just random ass pictures people are using to make a point.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

7. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Television is still the opiate of the people
    A survey in the UK said 50% of people would not change a channel they didn’t like if they couldn’t find the remote!

radomThoughts
    JJ

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Any drug can be dangerous...if the wrong person took it!

9. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

I just have to say pain killers, judging only by my experience growing up with my mother who was on 900mg of oxy A DAY. I say this because she was able to justify it because she was "in pain", and more than often doctors believed it because she wouldn't get fucked up and go see the doctor, she would take just enough to get well around the doctors. Around her children? Hell, she didn't care if we saw her nod off. I say its dangerous because she would things around the house during her WD's.

I guess Meth would have to be tied up there, though.

10. UnCerveau

UnCerveau Guest

I chose "other" and what I had in mind were inhalants, not including Nitrous. The reason for this is because you can't really use inhalants without them causing some amount of harm to you. You can take all of the other drugs listed in a responsible way, that is in moderation, but even if you only do inhalants once, and even if it's not that much, it can/will cause at least a tiny bit of brain damage. It's really unavoidable with these types of drugs.

11. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tobacco kills the most, by far, with no close second. More people die of tobacco every year, in the US alone- than attended Woodstock in 1969.

More Americans will die from tobacco this week than died in the 9/11 attacks.

12. rscott420

rscott420 Guest

PCP is pretty dangerous I think because people can often get out of their heads, you do not feel pain a lot of times and you are often really paranoid on it..But meth, alcohol and unknown pills being passed off as MDMA are really dangerous since you never know whats in those look a like pills.

13. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

refined sugar

14. rscott420

rscott420 Guest

Sugar and trans fats..lol.cheap and deadly in large amounts like most things

15. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

considering that ive done a shit load of acid=not the worst. my last experience was with meth= my personal worst drug

16. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

That Krokodil shit has to be the worst drug ever created. Hope to God no one ever sells me that shit.

17. alienspecimen

alienspecimen Guest

Tobacco is grown using the radioactive chemical plutonium, they found it in american spirit organic cigarettes which totally contradicts them being labeled organic. Your not safe... I can't imagine what kind of shits in a normal Marlboro or Camel.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

18. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

Mexican meth

19. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

Mexican Drug Traffickers Now ‘Greatest Organized Crime Threat’ to U.S.
    Thursday, January 22, 2009 - Mexican drug trafficking organizations are now the greatest organized crime threat to the United States, according to a recent report released by the U.S. Department of Justice.

Quote:
    The National Drug Threat Assessment for 2009, released last month by the Justice Department’s National Drug Intelligence Center, says Mexican drug trafficking organizations (DTOs) operate in more than 230 cities across the United States. These drug syndicates not only smuggle drugs across the U.S.-Mexico border, they also produce drugs here in the United States. Their smuggled products include cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines and marijuana, and their domestically produced products include methamphetamines and marijuana. The power of the Mexican DTOS in the U.S. is growing as they expand into new markets, the threat assessment said.

“Mexican DTOs represent the greatest organized crime threat to the United States,” said the threat assessment. “The influence of Mexican DTOs over domestic drug trafficking is unrivaled. In fact, intelligence estimates indicate a vast majority of the cocaine available in U.S. drug markets is smuggled by Mexican DTOs across the U.S.–Mexico border. “Mexican DTOs control drug distribution in most U.S. cities, and they are gaining
    strength in markets that they do not yet control,” the threat assessment said.

“Mexican DTOs control a greater portion of drug production, transportation and distribution than any other criminal group or DTO,” the assessment said. “Their extensive drug trafficking activities in the United States generate billions of dollars in illicit proceeds annually.” The Mexican groups often work with urban gangs and outlaw motorcycle groups (OMGs) inside the United States. “Mexican drug traffickers affiliated with the Sinaloa, Gulf, Juárez, and Tijuana Cartels maintain working relationships with at least 20 street gangs, prison gangs, and OMGs that operate in urban and suburban communities throughout the country,” said the threat assessment.

The activities of the Mexican drug syndicates, other drug-crime organizations and their customers result in a wide array of crimes. “The violence, intimidation, theft and financial crimes carried out by DTOs, criminal groups, gangs and drug users in the United States pose a significant threat to our nation,” the threat assessment concluded. More than 1.8 million drug-related arrests took place in the U.S. in 2007 and about 52 percent of federal prisoners were sentenced for drug-related offenses.
    CNSNews.com - Mexican Drug Traffickers Now ‘Greatest Organized Crime Threat’ to U.S.

20. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

"Other" - psychiatric prescriptions, they both lie about the safety and they have very well heeled pushers that society encourages