Moonglows' Conversation Thread

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Moonglow181, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Made two of these chat threads before...so this is the third thread I am making for any random conversation about anything for non stoners or stoners, if they wish, too..... for people who just want to chat about anything at all.........

What are you doing now thread by its title is kind of limiting....which was a chat thread really, anyway....so

2. Moonglow181

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Are Speaking To A "Void"......The Powers To Be Have "Screwed" This Thread.....

It No Longer Exists...... :D

Cheers Glen.

4. Moonglow181

5. Moonglow181

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

how many chat threads do you need in one place?

7. Moonglow181

I don't......The other two chat threads reached 1, 000 and were closed.....I assumed.... going by those rules then, and I have stated above that what are yoo doing now is limiting, and Ace started the third random chat thread or was it the second..i cannot remember...Anyway, he made one of them....There were 3 of them.......and now this is the 4th .....so what is your beef? :(

I just need one to be myself in and feel comfortable and safe...that is all....

Should I get permission to begin any threads at all? I am starting to feel like that...walking on egg shells all of the time is no fun...

But since you are a moderator, would you please correct the word thought in my title here.....as I cannot do that? I would appreciate it greatly. :)

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

How can people live in dirty houses?

9. Moonglow181

I ask myself the same thing every day....the earth being the major house for all......and how can we not put that as our main priority first?

10. Moonglow181

Anyway...thanks to a very special someone here....:)...this thread has been given a new title....not my idea for a title...although I do spend a lot of time talking to myself here...and I don't mind talking to myself....i am used to it...LOL

but I wanted to say....It is everyone's conversation thread....I am not possessive at all...and don't care what you talk about.......Feel free.
    I just needed a thread to feel myself....I could have made ten thousand threads for every thought I have, too...i suppose...lol

Live and let live,...as they say.

mysticblu21, Lynnbrown and scratcho like this.
  11. Moonglow181

Summer band concert tonight at the park....and they are fun....and as I jogged by I heard At Last sung by a very good bluesy female singer. I also heard this song.......I kept getting too far from them to hear most of the other actual songs...although i did hear the music the entire time ....very faded.

They were awesome with this song and it made me happy hearing it tonight.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  12. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

What if I don't have anything interesting to say at the moment?

13. MeAgain

I saw Santana recently and bought their new CD.
    One of my favorite bands. Carlos is amazing.

14. Moonglow181

Damn! A new pest tech person was here...and said there are snakes living in the big shed outside here....Showed us the dead snake skins on the walls in the there. YIKES! I always had a feeling that there was a snake's den under the shed ever since the floor was raised. It used to sit on rock slates...but having to accomodate all of my mom's things, after she died....we had it revamped.....and floor raised with good floors and new roof, etc.

The two cats that go out once in a while always go back there....so either we do nothing....spend $600.00 for them to capture all the snakes in a big box and set them free elsewhere....or get a protection shield all around the shed for $125.00...where no more snakes will enter as they are repelled....and the ones still inside won't ever leave either....so i guess we do nothing.

I have no idea how many are out there living under the shed. It is a big shed...like a small house....or if they are poisonous or anything...Now, I am afraid to go in there to look through any boxes or anything..

15. Moonglow181

The floor was raised but the floor is away from the walls...where a cat can fit through....going in the shed and underneath of it....and small opening on the outside too....... where they can get in from underneath.

When the floor was raised....it was explained that the new floors would not reach walls all of the way for ventilation in there.

Wonderful.

16. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Every god damn time my fingers are full of honey garlic wing sauce, my head gets itchy. What the hell is up with that?

Moonglow181 likes this.
  17. Moonglow181

LOL! That made me laugh. I know.....any time my hands are full of crap or messy...I need them pronto for something else, too...like an itch...or the phone rings and it is an important call I can't miss....etc...no other time.....never fails, either. lol

Take blunt fork and scratch....with that.

Speaking of honey, I was reading a New York Times article today about the joys and health benefits of all kinds of bees products...honey, royal jelly, bee pollen.......etc.....Exciting article We need the bees.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Lynnbrown likes this.
  18. MeAgain

Sounds like a rip off.

We had a big black snake that lived in one of our sheds, an old log structure. Loved him as he kept away the mice.
    We'd have skins six feet long.

Look at the skins and compare them to the pictures here.

Unless you have rattlesnakes or copperheads you have nothing to worry about.
    Snakes are good, even rattlers and copperheads as long as they don't bite you.
    I've seen plenty of rattlesnakes on hikes. Almost stepped on a few. They don't bother you if you don't bother them.

And remind me to tell you about the Ball 'o Snakes we encountered one time.

Moonglow181 likes this.
  19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

throw some mothballs in the holes

20. Moonglow181

I agree. It sounded like a rip off to me , as well...and what good would capturing all of the snakes in there now be...when more will just find a home in there later......and I am not sure what an outside repellant would do to keep them away...and is that poisonous to cats and so on?

The new tech pest person said his expertise was not snakes, so he did not know what kind of snakes the skins belonged to or anything.....but I am definitely going to go out there and study them and compare them to your list...and thank you for that......and I read your link information...and all of those things are good to know.

I do like snakes....and I don't mind that they live there. They are probably living in there, as it is probably mouse heaven in there......and that is what many snakes eat. Probably why my two cats that go there , when they go out are looking for , too...the mice...although, Minxy has no teeth and does not hunt. She is so small....a snake might eat her....she is just very curious......so i guess I am more fearful for the cats.

I don't mind that the snakes living there, really.