May The Force Be With Her

Discussion in 'People' started by Billyx1120, Dec 27, 2016.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I would say that's ok to think. But I would tell you that even though he wasn't in the movies the Force intertwines with Odin.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good grief, Y'all.

1 person likes this.
  5. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Yeah postcards from the edge, i hated that film... i didn't know it was about her but all I kept thinking when I watched it was what a selfish self centred main character who is screwing up her entire family, I thought the Cinnabon thing was funny and cute... nothing wrong with what Steve Martin said either, maybe it would be ok to say she was ugly and a bitch?

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Language policing and Buzzfeed journalists. Go figure

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

No... the Charles Schultz tribute thread was years ago.

2 people like this.
  8. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

When I was a young lad, first time I saw Star Wars phwoa Princess Leia she was well fit man. And as it transpired the actress who played Leia was also very intelligent and funny.

9. The Walking Dickhead

Filming for the next one apparently finished last summer, so Carrie Fisher will appear as Liea in VIII. As for the final installment of the nonology, speculations are thus forth explained in the following article, which may contain spoilers

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-9-carrie-fisher-leia-princess-general-cgi-will-she-be-in-next-film-colin-trevorrow-disney-a7500156.html

I say just write her in as a hologram, like in the first one. Not sure how that would work since I haven't read the books.

1 person likes this.
  10. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I was thinking that they would just hologram her in or use clips they cut.... or they could just create a digital version of princess Leah that is so life like that Carrie fisher is nominated as best actress in a film she never participated in and wins.

You can be sure they do a tribute to her mom at the academy awards and probably throw her daughter in with her. Maybe lifetime achievement to her debbie Reynolds now that she is dead.

11. The Walking Dickhead

She might have something written in her will which prohibits film makers from using her image in certain ways. Noone apart from Disney and her lawyers know at this point.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

possible but even if she cared I think it's unlikely.
    From the interviews I have seen of her. She wouldn't care.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Her mother collapsed and died while planning her funeral

Romantic is not quite the right word, but I thought it was romantic in a way

I went , oh, how sweet. Weird I know, but that's how I reacted

2 people like this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, that happened two days ago

I really got to watch more news

...and read more posts, someone's probably already mentioned it in this thread

15. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

> It seems that the loss of her daughter may have been too heavy a burden for Debbie Reynolds to bear.
    The 84-year-old Hollywood icon died after suffering a stroke on Wednesday, just one day after her daughter, Carrie Fisher, was pronounced dead,following a heart attack.
    But it’s her final words that show just how much the “Singin’ in the Rain” star loved and missed her daughter.
    Todd Fisher, Reynolds’ son, told TMZ that he and Reynolds were planning Carrie Fisher’s funeral Wednesday morning when she began grieving and told him, "I miss her so much, I want to be with Carrie"
    Fisher confirmed Reynolds’ last words to E! News saying, “She went to be with Carrie. In fact, those were the last words she spoke this morning"
    After news broke of Carrie Fisher’s death on Tuesday, Reynolds thanked her daughter’s fans on Facebook for their thoughts and prayers.

16. The Walking Dickhead

Who needs to buy the Huffington Post? ^ ^

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

That's an actual newspaper? I thought it was just a website that tells me what friends character I am like.

18. WOLF ANGEL

19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I bet that made Todd feel like shit.

Mothers shouldn't say they have favorites.

20. WOLF ANGEL

/\/\ Yes it's often those left behind who have to deal with the practical side of organisation of ceremony, absorbing the emotional outpouring of/for others, and smiling through the tributes made for/of how fine a quality it was of those stars that no longer shine which are forgotten,
    The loss of Sister and Mother in such a short/same time must have been/is devastating on a personal front - but in the traditional 'business' of 'show,' it is that which 'must go on'
    One hopes that he will receive the strength of support at the moment in time, and understanding and respect in the days that follow