Marijuana Is Weak

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by LSDSeeker, Apr 16, 2005.

1. CreamPuffWar

CreamPuffWar Member

I've only had two psychadelic experiences while under the influence of marijuana. Both times were quite interesting in their own respects, however, they were also very unexpected. The first time I actually began having visual hallucinations, was when I constructed a gravity bong and took 11, yes, ELEVEN, hits from it. Granted, one or two is plenty for the average individual. I sat at my computer, VERY HIGH, which I was enjoying. Every time I turned my head to the left or to the right, my vision seemed to be in slow motion. Anyway, after about 45 minutes had elapsed, I noticed my heart rate was increasing dramatically. Following this, my vision became incredibly cloudy and I began to literally see television snow; you know, when a channel on a television is not coming in and all you see are millions of white dots? Yes, my vision, my entire field of vision, filled up with white dots and I could not see anything. At first, I was alarmed and wasn't sure what to do. Eventually, I just had to tell myself "It's only a drug, I can survive this, it will wear off soon." In any situation like that, reassuring yourself you are alright is the best thing one can do. My second experience took place at my friend's apartment in college, this past semester. I bought 4g of incredibly potent headies and rolled it all into one blunt. Me and 3 or 4 friends passed it around for about 40 minutes and decided to watch the movie Poolhall Junkies (AWESOME movie by the way, in case anyone is interested). I sat on the couch, for the entire movie, in complete silence. The characters in the movie seemed to flow like water as they moved across the screen; it was intense. My friends reported similar effects to me.

2. burritoog

burritoog Member

3. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

you musta got a hit of some really good weed then
    that's crazy

4. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

its true, marijuana is really too mild to be considered a drug, especially compared to everything thats out there. but i would rather be a pothead than a fucking chem-head.

5. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Its not too mild to be considered a drug, being insanely high is definitely more powerful than popping hydros.

Burrit-holy shit. i'm 5'8 and 130 pounds, i've never tripped that hard before. that's really, really insane.

6. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Weed can be mild, but maybe that's why we love it so much. It's effective and fun, but we don't really trip.

7. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

Ecstacy is probobly approximately alot better. That's what I'm looking for. I've never tried marijuanna or anything though. Beer causes some bad vibes and bad cordination though, doesn't it? Isn't that why raves have mdma instead? I've never known why weed is so popular though. Is it just because it's easy to get?

8. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

Marijuana can be MILD or WILD (VERY STRONG, i.e. "TRIPPING") depending on DOSE and the individual person's physical and mental make-up. If you take one quick puff, and that'ts all, it's going to be milder. The strength of the weed is also important. One hit of a powerful weed is going to be felt much more than a hit from a weak (i.e. "skunk") weed.

The marijuana TODAY is more of the INDICA strains, rather than the SATIVA strains (as in the 60's/70's), because INDICA is more of a low, stubby, bush, as opposed to the tall and stalky SATIVA strain. This is mostly because it is harder to detect smaller bushes, than tall stalks, if grown outdoors. This is to avoid detection from "nosey" DEA helicopters. However, if you "prune" a SATIVA plant, properly, you CAN make it grow into a short, stubby, bush. One of my high school friend's friends (who didn't go to my high school) had a "SATIVA bush" growing in their bathroom (at their house), which I went to attend their pot party.

In the 60's/70's, pot was weaker in potency (as compared to today's "bred strains"), but potheads back then smoked massive quantities, so it wasn't really noticed. They "tripped" on pot to experience psychedelic effects, as opposed to just relaxing with pot, or just experiencing its "euphoric" qualities (which is alright if that's what you just want out of pot). Of course, if you use stronger pot products (i.e. with a higher THC content), such as: HASHISH and HASH OIL, you may get close to an "acid-type" of high. It just takes a high THC level to trip, that's all!

The "pot smoking circles" that you see on the hit TV show: THAT 70's SHOW were true in the 70's! 70's potheads smoked in those circles ALOT of times, though not 100% of the times, of course.

burritoog stated that: "alcohol is a pussy drug, it makes me dumb and makes shit spin....just my opinion...." Alcohol suppresses the higher-intellectual functions in the brain, so you're left with your "primitive brain", which just likes sex and fighting. Pot supposedly "expands" your mind and activates higher-order brain functions, like psychedelics are supposed to do (if used properly). Some say that psychedelic (or "acid") sex is the best! Stimulants ("speedy" drugs) enhances the sexual orgasmic feeling, making it a little more "euphoric" feeling. Alcohol DULLS things, even your brain, since it is a pain killer.

Alcohol makes you want to have sex, but it does not "enhance" or "potentiate" the sexual orgasmic feeling like stimulants ("uppers"), or stimulant-based psychedelics can. Even caffeine works as a "potentiater". Alcohol also can create a "spinning" sensation, and in rare cases, a "flipping-over" sensation!

GratefulFloyd - My aunt has relatives in Spokane, Washington. My family, and I, visited my aunt's relatives (and stayed overnight at their home in Spokane), during the WORLD'S FAIR (sometime in the 70's), when it was in Spokane, Washington. I remember the SPOKANE RIVER, that flowed wildly through the city of Spokane!

WhisperingWoods - Youu CAN trip off of pot, but it just takes alot higher doses. If you like the milder effects of euphoria and relaxation, of pot, then that's cool! I just prefer the psychedelic effects, which require higher doses of marijuana to happen. I can control the effects, so that I feel like I'm in a heavenly, stream-of-consciousness state of mind!

Beyond-the-Clouds - Weed is soooo popular because it is usually extremely euphoric and relaxing. It's a natural plant (with less side effects) and it's virtually impossible to overdose on! You can just grow it and don't have to make it in an illegal chem lab. Ecstacy (MMDA) is very euphoric, but it has some bad side effects (like teeth clinching and depression, when it wears off). You CAN overdose on Ecstacy, or die from dehydration. If you're careful, then you can avoid the bad results. The ISRAELI MOSSAD also controls about 90% of the world's Ecstacy market, so you're financing their efforts. Ecstacy, if used properly, can still have some benfits. Just be careful with it!

Peace out. Trip out.

(\__/) BUNNY: Still STONED!!!
    (~.~)
    (> < )

9. Jezmund

Jezmund Member

dude the main reason pot hasnt been legalized is because its very difficult to motivate a pothead.

If pot were made legal everyone would be smoking it just like almost everyone drinks now.

and America cant survive especially up against China if the majority of its workforce are stoners.

why do you think China finally made opium illegal? Since then China just took off

10. finkish

finkish Member

why do "they" hate pot so much? It just makes no sence to me, everyone should all get baked then they'd understand that it don't mess you right up (ok mabie somtimes) at least you can't smoke your self to death, but you can drink yourself death, think about it.