Marijuana Is Weak

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by LSDSeeker, Apr 16, 2005.

1. illustrated illusion

illustrated illusion Member

In Germany and Holland, the age limit for alcohol is 16, which is good, because usually nowdays people who are in the age of ~16-17 - they usually should already have a clue what they are doing. Second: the forbidden fruit theory, thats why marijuana is so popular. The world is filled with psychedelic mushrooms, plants, succulents and even animals, and mostly legal. For example Brugmansia, which is very easy to get and to overdose.

2. fullybaked

fullybaked Banned

maybe so but i love it

3. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

I used to think marijuana was weak, until I got had a few shots and got fucked up on hookah hits loaded with chronic. Ever heard of shifting realities? If not, you need to try it. I felt like I switched between 40-so lives. That was after my brain tried to convince myself that I was dying.

All-in-all: 10.0/10.0

Note: Bring a notebook and pen though. I need to next time. You won't remember a hell of a lot later. And you'll want to. Beginners mistake I suppose.

4. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

i dont think marijuana is all that powerful.. its fun, but it is kinda weak... dramamine tho... man thats some crazy stuff.. i did that last night.. it feels like ur in a dream

5. kayy

kayy Member

i think that a law being able to criminalize a plant is fascism; a parallel example: basmati rice in india: some big multinational corp. has patented the right to own all basmanti rice, I mean, doesn't belong to the earth????????????? same with marijuana, mushrooms..., we human didn't create the earth, and we can't claim any rigths...

6. MorbidMaggot

MorbidMaggot Member

Of course not, when you don't inhale. n00b. Haha, only kidding. The first time wasn't a huge buzz for me either, but I gave it another chance. Peace & Love, indeed.

7. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Most people don't get high the first time or 2 they smoke.

8. SG69

SG69 Member

Smoke some white widow reefer direct from Amsterdam and you'll be fucked up good.

9. nirvana187

nirvana187 Member

first time i smoked i didn't get high, maybe a slight buzz and i was like well it's nothing special. then my second time... i was like where have you been all my life?

10. cjh

cjh Member

man knowone diss weed, you cant even compare it to alcohol coz they are different, but weed definatly has a more admiral culture to it, due to the people who have smoked it, and the fact it changes everytime u smoke it and is very natural unlike alco-pops

11. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Well, it's important as a gateway drug to less "weak" things.

It's like drugs lite - it gets people into a drug subculture and gets them over the fears and concerns of walking on that side of the road. Then comes the "only true people into this do X" with X being things like LSD, heroin, etc.

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

If you are 18 and in the armed forces it is legal for you to buy alcohol on the military base, and off the base in most places.

13. TopNotchStoner

That shit is the stupidest thing I ever did. Fuck that shit. I ate 31 dramamines a couple of times and was so fucked up.

14. TopNotchStoner

It wouldn't be that way if it was legalized. Because when you buy weed you eventually come in contact with people that are selling other drugs. They try to sell other shit to you and you eventually say "what the hell, I might as well try it once just to know what it's like" and you end up liking it and use it more often. If weed were legalized you could grow your own or buy it in stores and never have to come in contact with those other drugs.

15. AestheticNugs

AestheticNugs Member

ok dramamine. wow. I trid that once and it i a desperate...high or whatever you would like to call that lame trip. Of course it all seems real but no. dramamine...I never did it again. But w all have our thoughts about marijuana... evryone has their opinions whether they like the beautiful herb or not. Those you love it..... can do what they wish. Those who don't love it.... can do what they wish. But maybe also mind their own business... because we all have our own theories. That is just a slight bit of mine. But maybe it odesn't matter. It is not a world war here. It many be one of our only barriers to keeping people happy and learning to present Peace and Love. I think it makes you find your true self.... just my opinion. man if I was talking right now I'd be out of breath. [​IMG]

16. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

The first that I smoked pot was in the living area of my dorm room in the fall of 1973. It was very, very "relaxing" and "euphoric". I felt a little funny and high, but no real visuals or psychedelic effects. I kept on smoking, everyday, with fairly high doses, with similar results.

However, one time I went to a party at some collge student's and/or hippie's house and smoked many, many joints, while sitting in a giant pot smoking circle, on the kitchen floor. Later, I went into the living room and the cook from my dorm (old army cook) was giving "oxygen mask pipe" hits. He custom-made a pipe with an oxygen mask end and a blow pipe end. The bowl was in the center of the pipe and screwed on, after it was lit. You put your face into the oxygen mask (after the bowl is lit and screwed on), then someone blows into a hollow pipe on the other end. Then POW! What a hit! A very powerful delivery system, sort of bong like. I did like 5 or 6 hits and I was very high.

I saw a chic with a white cast on her leg, and it was covered with metallic silver sprinkles (like the kind that you'd be in an arts and crafts store) and around her eyes also. Some hippie dude came in the front door, with an opened shirt, showing his chest. It was covered in metallic green sparkles, but when he came closer to me, they disappeared! Some acid-type hallucinations, but I only smoked a massive amount of pot, unless some of the pot that I smoked was dusted with something. However, still NO INTERNAL VISIONS, like pot is supposed to produce!

About a week later, after my first pot experience, I was smoking a jay in my suite mate's room, listening to music on his stereo, while sitting on the floor. I started to feel bubbles flowing up my right leg, as if going through my blood vessels and veins! Then, they flowed through my entire body! When I closed my eyes, I saw silver bubbles, cartoon-like and real-looking together, flowing through my mind. Then I had a constant flow of consciousness and INTERNAL VISIONS, as if I was watching a movie in my head . . . like I was dreaming while I was wide awake! At first I was shocked, suprised, but not really scared.

My constant flow of internal visions, included: flying through, and between two planes of orange letter "K's", then yellow letter "Y's), beautiful "electric" clouds, a turquoise plaque (trimmed in a silver decoration), with the word GOD on it, a field of polished chrome, domed cylinders, a field of sparkling firecrackers (with a stars and stripes design, in red, white and blue), a field of glass flowers, filled with a neon liquid and connected together at their roots, and so on . . . endless beautiful visions. I felt like I was in some kind of heaven! I even drew some of my visions on white index cards, using colored pencils. Far out!

After a week of heavy marijuana use, it finally worked like it's supposed to work! At first, I guess that the mind offers some kind of resistance, which is called the PSYCHEDELIC THRESHOLD. Once you break through it, it usually always works after that. Once you become an experienced, long-time user, you usually develope a "reverse tolerance", where a smaller amount is needed for similar results, that used to come at a higher dose, unlike other drugs. If you trip on acid, this can increase the psychedelic effects of all following pot experiences, by a little.

So I LOL at people who try pot only once, or only a few times, and only get mild euphoria, instead of the full psychedelic effects. It takes time the first time to work as it's supposed to. Plus, you must smoke a high enough dose. The higher the dose, the more the psychedelic. Teens in the late60's/early70's used to smoke massive quantities and insane amounts.

In my college dorm, I built a homemade water pipe, made from: a green glass, 1 gallon, Chianti wine bottle, a big, black rubber cork (with two holes drilled in it, for the two required solid pipes), plumbing parts and some fish store parts. I decorated the "neck" of the bottle with stick-on gold foil stars and glued on some gold glitter, near the bottle top. I used to call it: THE TIME MACHINE, because after a toke, or two, I felt like a door opened-up and I entered some kind of other dimension. It got alot of use.

With stronger Cannabis products, like HASHISH and HASH OIL, you can "trip" and equal an average dose of LSD in intensity, although the psychedelic effects are different. It didn't equal my VERY INTENSE trip with 4-way amber windowpane LSD ("tiny, but powerful enough to blow the eyes out of your head"), though. I had a high school friend who made some butterscotch cookies, with 3 GMS. of HASHISH mixed in, then baked. About an hour later. POW, it hit me, and I felt like I was tripping on acid (but pot-type high). With my eyes closed, I was a VIVID map of the USA, with cartoons running all over it, while listening to Jefferson Airplane music. Initially shocking, but it soon became quite pleasant and "euphoric".

Even more powerful and "trippy" is HASH OIL. My friend gave me some pot to extract HASH OIL. This was the first and only time that I did it. I put the pot in a PYREX glass beaker, added 99% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, put a rubber cork on top, with a long glass tube to "vent" and distill the alcohol, so it wouldn't catch fire, as I was using a gas stove. As an extra precaution, I put it in a double-boiler, filled with water. I boiled the pot and alcohol mixture, until I got a brownish colored alcohol solution. I then strained the liquid, to remove the pot material (leaves, stems, etc.), into a holeless pie pan. I placed it outside in the sun to evaporate, until nothing was left but hash oil. I had to scrape alot to get it all and placed it on a glass slide.

When using solvents NEVER use (wood-grain) METHYLALCOHOL (or also called METHANOL). It is very TOXIC, and can cause blindness or death! The alcohol that we drink is called: ETHYLALCOHOL (or also called ETHANOL) and is the best to use. I've read of a drink called GREEN DRAGON, where you boil pot in a high-alcohol content liquer, like vodka, strain it, then drink it. You don't let it evaporate, its a thc/vodka drink! I've never made or drank it.

All alcohol solvents have flammable fumes and a nasty fire could happen, unless you know what you're doing. I have enough chemistry experience to do it safely. I don't make illegal drugs. That's complicated organic chemsitry. It's dangerous and illegal to do so.

I was sitting on the passenger side of my high school friend's VW BEETLE BUG, when I smoked the HASH OIL. It was powerful!!! I thought that my seat belt was a big snake! I wasn't scared of it, but it was "trippy". This was the only pot experience that I didn't know where I was for a short time. I only did HASH OIL this one time.

In the book: MARIJUANA RECONSIDERED, by Lester Grinspoon M.D., QUICK TRADING COMPANY, Oakland, CA, 1971,1994, paperback edition, 2nd EDITION REPRINT, look at the back index under the "X" heading and find "X., Mr. 109-116, 260. According to an internet source, "Mr. X" has been revealed as good, old CARL SAGAN (the famous professor, scientist and astronomer, who always talks about, 'Billions and billions of stars and planets.")! He describes his early pot smoking experiences (pgs. 110-111):

"My initial experiences were entirely disappointing; there was no effect at all . . ." Later, "After about five or six unsuccessful attempts, however, it happened. I was lying on my back in a friend's living room idly examining the pattern of shadows on the ceiling cast by a potted plant (not Cannabis!). I suddenly realized that I was examining an intricately detailed miniature Volkswagen, distinctly oulined by the shadows." "But it was all there, down to hubcaps, license plates, chrome, and even the small handle used for opening the trunk. When I closed my eyes, I was stunned to find that there was a movie going on on the inside of my eyelids. Flash . . . a simple country scene with red farmhouse, blue sky, white clouds, yellow path meandering over green hills to the horizon. Flash . . . same scene, orange house, brown sky, red clouds, yellow path, violet fields . . . Flash . . . Flash . . . Flash. The flashes came about once a heartbeat. Each flash brought the simple scene into view, but each time with a different set of colors . . . exquisitely deep hues, and astonishingly harmonious in their juxtaposition. Since then I have smoked occasionally and enjoyed it thoroughly." - CARL SAGAN

Right on Carl! He's tripping on pot! He never tried LSD, though. That would've been interesting, if he had, but he died of cancer, years ago. He did write that trippy book, that they made a movie out of, called CONTACT (starring Jodie Foster). So Carl Sagan verifies my actual experiences with pot!

I work on Industrial jobs (working for auto parts suppliers) and I have to be drug tested sometimes, so I'm not smoking pot, now. If it was legalized, I could smoke it after work, but NOT during work! The same work rules apply for alcohol. Like Carl Sagan, I still enjoy pot!

April 2005 was the 34th year for the rally for marijuana legalization in Ann Arbor, MI, called the Ann Arbor HASH BASH!
    www.hashbash.com
    www.monroestreetfair.com

Peace out. Trip out.

(\__/) BUNNY: I'm STONED AGAIN!!!
    (~.~)
    (> < )

17. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

GREAT post cosmicdust.
    Pot affects different people in different ways.
    I've been smoking pot of over 37 years, and I've NEVER had as vivid visual as both you and Mr Sagan experienced (wish I had).

18. SG69

SG69 Member

I've had visuals off reefer before, it was scary but kinda cool after it was over.

19. SG69

SG69 Member

If weed is a gateway drug then I must be on the wrong forum.

20. happyonehit420

happyonehit420 Member

I've only smoked the herb for about 4 years now, but I've had a similar experience as comicdust. It was back in my sophomore year in high school, and my friend Kenny and I ditched school before first period with about 12 other kids, and went across the street to a real, genuine hippie's house, who we all called Nico. He grew his own, so we got free pot all day long, and we were all sitting in a huge circle in his living room. We probably smoked about 20 or so jays, and then I had remembered that I had my bong in my backpack, so I broke it out. Nico brought out some really, really fine bud, I never caught the name of it, but it was a really light purple/blue color. We all toked out of my bong, and after only a few hits of the purple stuff, on top of all the stuff I had just smoked, I started to see things. Not like heavy stuff, it was just like I was watching my life from the inside, sort of like on that movie about Erin Brokovich. The floor seemed to be like quicksand, only I never sank in. It was actually pretty cool.
    We all passed out at Nico's house until the end of the day, then Kenny and I practically crawled back to school and got on the buses. Everyone on the bus instantly knew we were baked, but, I honestly don't think we noticed them talking to us lol