Major Event Soon

Discussion in 'The Future' started by Jerry, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Jerry

Jerry Member

I have this gut feeling that something major in the world is going to happen within the next week. I am not sure what it is going to be, perhaps a new war flaring up in the Mid-East, but I see something major in the coming days. Espically for Jan. 8th, be ready. Or this is just a false hunch, geuss time will tell.

2. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

something will happen in the next couple weeks yes, but I think it was happen through jan. 11-24 and maybe longer. This has something to do with our connections with the sun and moon.... I believe you're correct and there will be some major events happening within the next couple of weeks...i can't elaborate but maybe there is someone who can.

3. Jerry

Jerry Member

I do not believe that Sharon's stroke was the event I felt. While it is a major event and also is a part of God's End Times plan, it is not the major event that I sense coming. Israel without clear leadership is a serious problem and Sharon was one of the major figures holding together the peace process. Keep your eye on the Middle-East in these days for it will be the focus of the coming apocalyptic war. Repeant now for your sins, before it is to late. Judgement is coming.

4. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

fuck that, id rather spend an eternity burning in hell than worshipping some asshole god that is going to maliciously kill all the being that he supposedly loves

5. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

You can't blame God.We are in the end times...

6. lost in smoke

lost in smoke Member

7. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

I think people have been feeling the "major event" coming for a long time now. Some are only just detecting its imminence, others will take longer to do so. But i dont think it will necessarily be within the next few weeks, months, or even years. With things like this...huge, huge world events...the build-up would be mammoth. Who knows when itll be. All we can do is hold tight, and help eachother through this feeling of anxiety as we finally sense the probability.

Xx

8. lost in smoke

lost in smoke Member

yea i have alot of unplaced tension *mmm nuerosis* lol but no seriously i dont think it is gunna be one big explosion style event, but just the inhuman way people think the planet is headin

9. sassure

sassure Member

There's something that may occur this year, perhaps next. I fear that the event itself may not be pleasant, but it will give us a chance to do what so far we have failed to do: unify and unite to ensure the survivability of this planet.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

perhaps a certain unassailable fortress of corruption will colapse into a formless puddle of sludge, several recent and very interesting cracks in the surface of its facade have appeared recently, with more doing so all the time.

=^^=
    .../\...

11. Jerry

Jerry Member

In the year 2006:
    ¥Iran elects a radical(Insane) new leader with intend to destory Israel and obtain nukes.
    ¥ Sharon has a stroke and we can all agree he is no longer in the picture.
    ¥ Palestinians elects Hamas (terror group, also with intend to destory Israel) to be in control of their Goverment.

The actors for the final scene are taking their places, the war is coming soon. Before this year is over there will be a HUGE world war, starting with new major conflicts in the Middle East. Watch and be ready, the end is near.

12. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

13. Jerry

Jerry Member

14. lost in smoke

lost in smoke Member

Jerry.... Wottt? Actors of the final scene? u gottas be messed up if u are calling them actors?

15. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

I don't think he's a fool. Every end is a new begining, and I am tired of this scene. Amidst all the choas there may be an oppourtunity to change the oppressive structure of things that exist.

Mebbe once and forall as a world tribe we will finaly get warringout of our system.

Sucks it will take the biggest war yet, but that is how the majority of people learn is'nt it?

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

hsb: that sig pic, the one about mom earth is so totaly perfectly classic.

17. I get the feeling i'm going to get a girlfriend and a proper sex life. I think thats what you're all sensing. A fucking miracle

18. stoney69

stoney69 Member

lyin, i get the feelin you're not! ..not with the knight rider undies you sport or market

jerry, stop bein paranoid mate ..your jan 8th has come and gone too. as for your actors and the final scene comment,

radical/insane leader has been elected (2wice) in america. iran's leader is not obtainin nukes, but yea keep harpin and takin the message which is bein slipped into the media by the media moghuls and their masters ..the radical/insane elected leaders of the free-world

sharon suffers a stroke ? he is not exactly very young and is a fat bastard

palestinians electin freedom-fighters/resistance movement would be the correct terminology who're hell bent on bringin freedom to the millions of palestinians and fightin for the right to have their own country

19. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

:( we're all going to die.......

:D

Attached Files:

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't think your last paragraph/statement is how anybody learns anything, but i totaly aggree with your first two.

global warming ceasing to be deniable (as it rappidly already is), peak oil, and the collapse of the dollar, are a statisticly probable concatination of events, freequent and prolonged power outages, and a lot of people in a lot of cities and subdivisions dying of starvation is not entirely farfetched. of course that's not to say we couldn't have war on top of all that too. just that it might not be totaly neccessary to wake us up. (and i think with global warming and the rest of it, we can pretty much take as a given there's gonna be a lot more katrina's and tsunami's until we do)

the mass starvation is avoidable too. but will the right policies be put in place soon enough to prevent it is still anybody's guess.

=^^=
    .../\...