Looking For A Vaporizer!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Mattekat, Jan 13, 2016.

1. greenflash1

greenflash1 Members

The Grasshopper seems to be the best portable vaperizer if you want the best most advanced?

2. Rivehn

Rivehn Member

I work at a vape/bong shop and i'd have to say the biggest sellers are the Pax and arizer. I have a pax personally. Love it. I would have went with the pax 2 but it wasn't out at the time.

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I want your job! :p

4. Rivehn

Rivehn Member

Haha Yeah i got lucky, I helped my boss out at the gym a year ago that i was personal training at and i needed some extra cash recently and karma hit me i suppose haha.

5. Milkyp

Milkyp Members

I really think vaporizers are trash. Get yourself a nice glass bong instead. They hit so smoothly and you actually get the full effect of your herb rather than wasting all the goodness inside. Glass bongs are by far the best way to use herb.

Look at these glass bongs and tell me you don't want one!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Having used a Volcano for years, I like them... the big bags are fun at parties.

But saving the vaped weed is useless, the THC is all gone in the vaping process... it efficiently extracts it leaving unburnt plant material behind...

It's not even good as roughage in the gut. Fiber is better found elsewhere ;)

1 person likes this.
  7. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Well, my arizer extreme q should be here any day now! I'm hoping it's here by Monday. :) I can't wait to give it a try and finally stop smoking!

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I agree with the vapes being trash. I dunno, maybe my tolerance is too high for them but nothing rips through me like a big ol' bong hit. :D

I've tried for years with my vapes, yeah they're alright like at a concert or something, get a little buzz but I'd stick with my water pipe I bring that with me to hotels now. :)

9. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

The advantage of a vaporizer is no smell, great high using less weed. No smoke!
    I have an Ascent by Da Vinci 230 + tax here in Canada. I love it, I’m sitting here getting high and my teen grandson is in the next room. He has no idea I even smoke up.