Literally have allsorts to say...!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Longtrotter, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Longtrotter

Longtrotter Members

Hi I’m new. Kind of nice to join a group where people may be like me! Ok so I have a couple of things to say/ask.

I’m in my mid twenties. Split up from a bad relationship yet the sex was always awesome. We had sex at least once a day , I do have a high sex drive but of course the man has to be right for me to feel like that too! Now since I have met a couple of guys who has quite smaller penis’s, and honestly... it was terrible. I’m not getting at people who do, but these guys Jesus. I’ve not been with anyone else for a long time so it’s made me think is everyone this bad? Not to mention the fact they don’t text back and all that rubbish I don’t want to go through again. I find it hard to enjoy or want something as much when it’s just not good. He also doesn’t go down on me? Or say anything about being adventurous. I’m very like that, I love new things and will do a lot of things . I kind of expect men to be the same( how wrong was I!!)

Also another topic id like to hear people’s opinions. Now, the sex life with my old partner was that good that he would make me cum. And a lot. It’s never happened before so was a surprise at first. People say squirting but I don’t know what it is. It kind of gushes out like crazy. I just kind of want to hear what people who it happens to think of it? I personally bloody loved it, so did he.