Ladies,a little something to consider

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by LivinAFantasy, Aug 20, 2012.

1. LivinAFantasy

LivinAFantasy Member

I see lots of posts with women asking men questions about men. I see what I believe to be not so truthful responses at times. First off ladies, most guys aren't as cool as they may lead you to think. They MAYBE know what they and maybe their friends like, but it is a big world out here. Lots of thing they haven't experienced. Hell, that's why so many women are asking questions and seeking answers to orgasms, etc. Men don't know. I've met so many guys over the years that thought they were big players and crap, and half of their women were out looking for Mr. Goodbar elsewhere the whole time these guys were bragging about how great they were and kept their woman satisfied. Let me tell you a secret. Men like women, OK? You could be wearing a burlap sack, and if you look like Adriana Lima, Salma Hayek or whomever, they could care less. Most men are simple creatures. Create your own style, most men will love it just the same. Be confident in yourself, and let the chips fall where they may. Boys may care if your wearing the latest fashion, men do not (most men). What does a man like sexually? Talk to your man, it will probably be different than your last guy. Hell, someone women can make guys like stuff they never thought they would. They make them change religions all the time, that should tell you something.

1 person likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how is this different from what you're reading on here?

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

^ owned.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

thread moved to the appropriate section ;-)

5. LivinAFantasy

LivinAFantasy Member

I think my buzz took me in circles here now that I look back at this one. lol I have no clue what point I was trying to make. Trying to remember what I was smoking that night.

6. LivinAFantasy

LivinAFantasy Member

\\

I'm known to do that at times. However, I think the point that I was trying to make is that most women I see ask this type of question are usually young. If she asks young guys this, they are usually full of it because the majority of them haven't had the exposure to enough sexual activities to be able to give an informed opinion on sex. It's a big world out here.

7. Desera_xoxo

Desera_xoxo Members

I think your point was be you and stop trying to be what someone else wants you to be ...Good Point! I agree