Kucinich calling for Bush Impeachment C-SPAN

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by DdC, Jun 9, 2008.

1. DdC

DdC Member

he didnt start an unjust war against an innocent nation, he started a war on an unjust tirant that was terrorizing his people,

Hey look chump, if I want to hear naive crap I'll turn on Fox news where you get your info. Rumsfeld Bush and Rayguns made Sadamn the terrorist and sold him the chemical weapons. The war is over since Mission Accomplished. Now it is as Vietnam and Korea, a Police Action. The difference is you can profit in PA's. Gullible twirps like you spasm the plastic flags sending innocent American out of work kids to die. Your scum and you lie, get used to it.

How Pot Became Demonized

and it is the american political policy to come to the aid of those in need.

Your an idiot apparently the same as the idiots perpetuating the longest war on Americans, the Ganjawar. Bring some proof asswipe. I saw the people protesting in the streets that the TV never showed. I remember Bush I and Rayguns lies the same as Nixon scheduling Ganja as #1. You are a fool for the fascists that you naturally deny. Ignorance is bliss and you prove it. Getting boring...

The Impeachable Offense
    On November 1, President George W. Bush signed his latest effort to govern by secrecy "*" Executive Order 13233. For good reason this Order has a lot of historians, journalists, and Congresspersons (both Republican and Democratic) upset.The Order ends 27 years of Congressional and judicial efforts to make Presidential papers and records publicly available. In issuing the Order, the President has pushed his lawmaking powers beyond their limits.

an he is not starting a war with iran, iran is starting it with us, they were the ones who kidnapped our college students and atack our embecy,

They attacked "our" embassy, trying to overthrow the cocomamie. Our puppet the Shaw of Iran killed Iranians, what would you do if Iran took over a state in the US, let em cause you are obedient. If Colombia started spraying Kentucky tobacco crops with poisons you would just stand by and say it's Bush so it's ok. Bush I also gave scud missiles to Ossama and millions of dollars to eradicate the poppy plants in May of 2001. Wonder what wonderboy did with the money? Not that I believe the Taliban had anything to do with 911, that was clearly an inside job.

The Elkhorn Manifesto

[​IMG]

he would have every right to attack them(yet he didnt) so we ddint sart any immaginary world war three(israel might so do you think we should just get rid of that entire country because if anything will cause ww3 it would be them, not the usa.

I've been pushing for alternative crude oil for over 30 years. We made the middle east stinking rich and we sell them guns and bombs and nukes. We can grow our own plastic and clothing without the crude oil we import. But you would rather whore for Bush. Then blame the victims for being pissed. Iran and Iraq are sovereign nations and Israel is an occupying state. I wouldn't have been troubled by Israel except they are as fascist as the nazi's. The Khristzions not the Jewish people or even most in Israel. Just the Bush Pat Robertson murdering thugs.

Who Gave Your Rights Away? By Harry Browne

First, Congress rammed through an "anti-terrorism" bill that violates the civil liberties of all Americans, not just terrorists.

The new law allows federal officials to search your home when you're not present and not even tell you your home has been searched. You could come home one day and find your computer, file cabinets and legal papers have disappeared. You'd naturally think it was a burglary, but the burglars would be government employees (shades of Watergate).

Warrants can be issued in secret, and you may not be allowed to see a warrant or contest it covering a search of your property.

This is America?

the only reason we are in more debt is because we are in a war(against those who attacked us with out any instiagtion, which is what would be the right ting to do, and a war aginast those who could have had wmds and were hostile toward us,

What are you 5 years old? Listen chump, the same as the Ganjawar. One trillion dollars spent is one trillion dollars earned. Politikans spend our taxes on things their friends sell. Copshops to bullets and the prison supply companies the Bush brothers ran importing prisoners into overcrowded cells in Fla and Texass. It's all about the money numbnuts. Your blind worship is sickening. You a Russian or Chinese or something? You obviously hate freedom if you think Washington has your best interests.

Fry the Liars!

[​IMG]

so if we didnt attack iraq because of our suspicions and were nuked would you be like good choice bush or are you just a stupid democrat who is spiteful and will always disagree with a republican.

Demonkrats are worse because they pretend to be for the people. We knew Bushit was a cutthroat puppet as governor of Texas. No surprise he staged an event that turned a clown into a false hero overnight, at the same time it stole a half a trillion from the treasury to attack a country without any connection to 911. I'd say, without the evidence it was inside), I'd say we would have been justified in attacking Saudi Arabia since most of the alleged terrorists where from there. Not Afghanistan or Iraq or Iran. Remember ace, you get your info from the same companies making a killing on the police actions. Dyncorps or Monsanto or Haliburdon or Sikorsky or Lockheed or the uniform makers and even the sweatshop kids sewing Iraqi crude oil plastic into lil flags jerks like you can spasm in parades.

Cannabis Fuel

Hemp Car

"Another weapon I discovered early was the power of the printed word to sway souls to me. The newspaper was soon my gun, my flag - a thing with a soul that could mirror my own."
    Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini together in the heyday of 1930s fascism.

D.E.A.th & Oil

and another thing with the debt, he supports oil drilling in cali and florida to break our dependance on foriegn oil suppliers, yet the democrats in those states are aginst it because it will "harm the envoirment". so fuck all of yo

Again you mistake that fungus for actual thinking. Why do you even want to be American if you just give away your rights to bozo politikans? Pitiful and weak, almost sad if I actually gave a shit about naive twits. We don't have an oil shortage dufis, we have a gasoline/diesel/shortage because we haven't built any refineries in over 20 years.

We have technology to make bio-diesel and we are in some places like Austin Texas and Santa Cruz. Local truckstops supplying local drivers. Anything Sadamn can sell Bush American farmers can grow. But you and the oil soaked Krats shelve it for over seas and South American fossil fools.

You hate family farmers I guess. Anything made of Hydrocarbon requiring dead kids to fight for can be made with Carbohydrates grown in all 50 states. The reason we push Hemp is it's versatility. 3 types of fiber from burlap to canvas to fine linen. Not requiring the abortion causing 90 million pounds of poisons used on cotton. More cellulose than trees for wood and paper products.

More EFA's for protein lessoning the amount of exported cattle would help us regain fresh water used on the cow feed. 12# of chemical grain for every pound of meat. Sold to countries with sense not to destroy their land. Not counting a free medicine and safer alternative to Booze. Capitalism isn't the problem, Fascism is. That's American fascism not 1940 European. Corporatism. When Bush legislates for his own companies at the expense of the citizens. Like Ganjawars protecting his Pharmaceutical interests. Grow up, get some balls and stop licking fascists boots. Its ugly.

Millions of people protested the Bushit war, but none of the TV media showed up for the television sheople to see...

Dubya and Me: We've Got No Idea

[​IMG]

2. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i can find funny stupid pictures too, now i have a good arguement
    and i didnt say that i condone the dea's destruction of cocoa plants in colombia, i dont even condone the dea, i belive they are uncostitutional and they break the law(in california) and should be eraticated. but what do you suggest we do in irag, just run away like pussies and leave it for the terrorist organizations to take over and put up there own tyrant. the mission wasnt complete as you said, we still need to establish a government, and personally i belive we should break it up into three countrys, one for the sunni's, one for the shiates, and one for the kurdes
    and about alternative fuels, i also agree that we should evolve to them, but the problem is that we arent, the world simply isnt ready, and in the mean time i belive, instead of giving our money to the middle easterners, we should drill our own oil and ude that, but you liberal tree huggers dont want too "distrub the envoirment" instead you would rather keep suckig the arabs dicks into getting more oil. time to become independant.

3. High_Times_w_Kumar

ps the third ones is my personal favorite

4. High_Times_w_Kumar

heres some more for you american hateing bastard[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

why should we be in the middle east anyways?

its been proven that the Bush administration was exaggerating the news reports on the supposed WMD's.

the muslims already despise us as it is, being that we are an invading force, and they see us as intruding and attempting to influence their politics... for oil, and money.

I think its sort of sad, really.

We have no business there... and we are about to instigate a war with Iran, formerly the Persian Empire.

And don't you think that Bush isn't going to attempt to exacerbate the situation in Iran further, which is why we should support the impeachment cause.

because he is still our President for a good 6 months.

also, did you hear that Karl Rove was subpoenaed by House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers?

hopefully this is a start.

6. High_Times_w_Kumar

we have a shortage of gasoline/diesel because OPEC isnt producing any il so no we dont have an oil shortage, we have an oil supply shortage, and whats the use of a refinery if no oil goes into it, if we did build one to shut you liberal assholes up, then youd be bitching that we could have spent that on saving the icecaps or some other pointless shit. you liberals just are never happy when conservatives are running the show cuz your a spiteful little shits, bush one get over it, american voted so fuck off.

and another thing is dont put fucking words in my mouth you commy whore. i am for the legalization of hemp, and marijuana for that matter. i believe we should move on to alternative fuels, preferrably hydrogen. but its not happening yet, we havent advanced to the level that alternative fules are more efficient that fossil fuels, so go back to your lil bio mobile or smart car and go 15 mph down the free way like all you other smug liberal assholes. and let the effiecnt conservatives get the job done

7. High_Times_w_Kumar

aight before just jumping into a battle be sure to have something other than just speculation(that goes for all you liberal pussies) bush is not instigating a war with iran, israel is and we conservatives will support them because we are not antisemitc jew hating liberals. and what does iran used to being the persian empire have to do with anything. thats just stupid fluff you democrats love to through in to things to sound smart.
    we are in the middle east to protect this land of america, dont you love america and werent you hurt when it was attacked 7 years ago, and dont you want the head of who ever is reasonsible, or are you a traitor. bush didnt know if saddam had wmds and if he did and used them on us youd be crying that bush did nothing and if you think bush is doning such a bad job then why dont you try for a week, or you can go back to the tv to watch for something political so you can chime in and seem important.

8. High_Times_w_Kumar

and Ddc and drew what do you think we should do in iraq? do you even have a plan or is "NOT WHAT BUSH IS DOING!!!"

9. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

we shouldn't be there in the first place, Bush only led us into Iraq on the terms of a "wild goose chase"

he made a claim that never was substantiated, therefore leading to a long and bitter and seemingly unwinnable war.

Who are we to build nations? and to instate governments? what happened to soveirgn leadership? and the right of every human life to their inalienable rights.

why don't we focuss on our crumbling national infrastructure, and our diminishing amount of jobs, and our horrific public education system.

Just because America "voted" for George H. W. Bush does not mean that he shouldn't have to answer for his crimes.

10. sirbongzalot

sirbongzalot Member

I'd like to cut Bush's balls off and sell them to the highest bidder on ebay...LOL!!!

11. High_Times_w_Kumar

stay the fuck out of it
    besides that redundant, would you sell them to the lowet bidder

ok for the low amount of jobs, George Bush is the largest employer the the nation, and he cant help it if all the other employers outsource their lower end jobs, the lossers that lost jobs should hve gone to college. and another reaspn for the jobs not being there is the illegal aliens, people which the liberals like to protect and george bush wants out. and what if that claim was true, we didnt know if he had them or not. congrees voted for the war(including democrats) so they are just as much to blame. and why is the war unwinnable, we are winning. we arent building a nation we are rebuilding a nation and the governemnt was there to start with, we arent "instaintg" one

12. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

George Bush is not against illegal aliens. on the contrary, he is attempting to merge the U.S. with Canada and Mexico.

Ever heard of the NAFTA-Superhighway?

The NAU? (North American Union)

do you really want to be buying your shit with the "amero?"

George Bush doesn't give a shit about this country. He's completely disregarded our Constitution and most likely allowed an attack on our own soil.

and you want to let him get away with that?

I'll try to stay away from generalizations.

13. Creek

Creek Apple Pie

What Would Be The Point Of Impeaching Bush/Cheney At This Point Of Time? We're Only Four Months Away From The Election.

14. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

because he is still actually in office until January 20, 2009.

thats like 200 days.

a lot of time for him to do whatever he wants.

and he should have been impeached a while ago.

shouldn't we protect our Constitution, that Mr. Bush has so disrespectfully disregarded?

15. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

I am in favor of whatever benefits the Democrats. Trying to impeach Pressident Bush will only hurt the Democrats. Kucinich has hardly any support at all in the United States. The United States is a center right country. Those who pretend otherwise lose elections. Most Americans love cars, guns, and rich people. It's sad, but true.:(

16. Creek

Creek Apple Pie

I Understand Where You're Coming From, Drew, But Impeachment Now Is Unrealistic. Bush Deserved To Be Removed From Office YEARS Ago, And Nothing Was Done. I'm Afraid That There's Little Chance Of It Happening Now.

17. High_Times_w_Kumar

you two are dumbasses, bush wont fuck up the country just to spite the liberals, the liberals do that(bill Clinton and his administration broke stuff before leaving the white house) and Bush did nothing that warrents an impeachment, he never broke the laww(while in the presintial office) nor did he cheat on his wife in the oval office. his character has never come into question, and he might have been a coke addict, but he licked and(p.s. Obama used to sell coke, thats a felony, whats worse selling or using) and he has never gone against the Constitution, if he has present one instance. you guys just listen to the liberal media and get brainwashed, which is exactly what they want its time to think for yourself

18. Creek

Creek Apple Pie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, As Long As He Didn't Break The Laww In The Presintial Office After He Licked His Coke Habit And Has Present One Instance. :rolleyes:

Go Back To School.

19. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

20. High_Times_w_Kumar

you both still didnt tell me one thing that he did that contradicts the rights provided by the Constitution