Kratom

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by la Principessa, Sep 29, 2013.

1. oxyqueen

oxyqueen Member

Most head shops have stale bad quality kratom that's way overpriced as well. They usually market it terribly too. The best way to get good kratom experience is to order online from a reputable source that's main focus is kratom. A domestic source usually has shipping in a couple days and affordable prices. Start with the leaves or powder and make a tea or toss it with juice. Stay away from the enhanced blends and extracts because they'll quickly kill your tolerance level. I find that it's useful for pain and energy, but don't use it everyday. Skip days because it's definitely addicting. Maybe get a sampler pack and start with low doses to see what works best for you. It seems to affect everyone differently because of the uniqueness of kratom. It's also nice to have on hand for opiate withdrawal symptoms as well.

2. CaLiEuphornia

CaLiEuphornia Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Good advice. I ordered from go kratom and for $5 shipping it was here in 2 days. Good quality I assume since it did the trik for me. I can see how the tolerance can sneak up on you it's not like the pills where you can take them within a few short hours of the first dose and feelit but with kratom you gotta ride it out and take it 5-6 hours at least for me that worked to feel it again. Anything shorter with it just gave me a headache and blurred my vision.