Kratom Lovers Unite!!!!

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by TrendyWinds, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

It came! It came! It doesn't smell bad either - I got the Bali powdered and it kinda smells like cut grass but different. So now, I'm brewing coffee and gonna do a toss and wash with the black coffee and the powder (or do I use grapefruit juice?) Trendywinds seems to know all about this and I PMed him last night but he hasn't got back to me. Anyway, I shall report back shortly. WOOT!

*edit - Okay, I used two teaspoons in grapefruit juice. It does NOT blend well in cold liquid and it tastes like you're drinking the mulch out of your dad's old lawnmower - I had to refill the glass three times to get all the powder but I managed. I shall report back on my findings - I'm having hot coffee now (but not with milk because I don't wanna coat my stomach - this is way confusing, I so much prefer just banging some pills but it might be fun, we'll see).

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

How many times I gotta say this lol.

DO NOT MIX KRATOM WITH LIQUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a big ol spoonful, show down the back of throat, drink a big drink to get it all down, enjoy.

3. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Thirty minutes later: I'm startin' to feel a nice little glowy kind of buzz. But really? This stuff fully tastes like ass. However, considering I only paid like $15 shipping included for an ounce and I just used like 4.4 grams (2 teaspoons) - albeit with almost a fucking quart of grapefruit juice to get it down - I will be a happy little junkie if it feels as good as it seems like it's gonna. I'm certainly not in wd at all, and I've been on daily dilly/percs for over a month straight so yeah, I was starting to feel really assy before the mailman came.

Sorry this is rambly but shit, I have to say I'm impressed thus far. If you can get past the taste (and I'm glad I didn't just toss it in my mouth because two teaspoons is a LOT when it's gummy powder and it sticks to shit) it is well worth it. I'ma see how I feel in another 30 minutes, I might take another teaspoon but yeup, I'm feelin' pretty good. I'm glad now I weigh like 102 lbs. and I got my tolerance way down after two years of being clean on just subs or nothing.

4. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Hhahahaha, dude no WAY could I have swallowed it like that, it just wasn't gonna happen. I would have gacked it all over the kitchen counter. Besides, grapefruit juice is good for ya, right? So I get a buzz AND I get my vitamin C (plus calcium, I got the Tropicana Ruby Red lulz).

You're right tho, if you can stomach it it's better to just throw it down the old gullet because it sticks like a mofo.

5. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Okay, so I threw another level teaspoon in my mouth. It did NOT go to the back of my throat, it just spread it's evil self all over my mouth (anybody wanna kiss?). I guzzled down a 20 oz. cup of fairly hot black coffee and swished it around to get all the icky powder out. I gagged. A LOT. But I am high right now. Not stupid high, mind you, although I am positive I SOUND stupid; but I feel like I ate about 30 mg. of oxy. I think, all things considered, and for the price, that I am going to be doing kratom on the regular - at least until the DEA decides that it's way too much fun and makes it illegal. They won't be able to make it legal via big pharma because big pharma won't make that much money off of it. But yeah, I'm feelin' good now.

*Edit - I forgot to mention that I spent five minutes brushing my teeth after I finished the coffee. Blech.

6. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Update: Two and one half hours later, I am ripping through work like nobody's bizinz, and feeling mildly sedated and generally grateful that I'm not in full blown withdrawals - in fact, why, I'm having NO withdrawals. I feel loverly. Not even a little headache (and I took a Nexium to counter the effects of the acid contained in a frigging quart of grapefruit juice but hey, maybe all that juice will keep me from getting constipated - that was sexy, huh?)

7. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Wow, yep that was sexy, anyway
    Thats cool that its working for ya. I really want to try it too. I hear good things about it . especially for w/d's.
    I just need to find where to get it. I can't find it anywhere around here.:(Well its sounds like your really enjoying your day. have fun

8. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Kratom King or Speciosa. I can't find it anywhere but online.

9. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

got my kratom in the mail today, gonna try 8 grams..... takes me about 30-40mg of oxy to get a buzz, I herd 7-8 grams would be good for me... I will let you guys know the results...

10. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

What kind did you get?

11. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

hey dilly if you like kratom and what to keep using it there is a seller on ebay by the name of traditionalmedicineworks and he sells top end kratom at bulk prices. 80 bucks for a 1/4 kilo. from his feedback his customers love him and his supply. I know he will get my next purchase if I like this stuff. buy bulk and save......:D

12. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

I didn't do much research and just bought some cheap stuff it's indo...to try it. I don't think its very great but like I say i think i found a real good source from his feedback.

I didnt know there was good and bad kratom.... I do now

13. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

I got the Bali powder from Kratom King. Nine bucks. And it's good, as far as I'm concerned, but I'm no expert. I just know I don't feel like ass like I should with no meds.

14. orele

orele Member

After reading about this I really want to use it for my H withdrawls, Dilly how effective is it? It looks quite weird just like finely cut leaf, how would one go about brewing? Just like normal tea replacing the tea with this stuff? Would you strain it out?

15. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

From what I've read, making tea isn't worth it. Just toss the powder to the back of your throat and wash it down with a big drink of grapefruit juice or coffee.

16. SothisIsLife

SothisIsLife Member

17. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Careful with the vendors, I heard a lot of them are full of shit.

18. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

^^yeah, if i decide to order some kratom, its definitly gonna be from kratomking.
    there actually a reliable source so i don't see the point in ordering from anybody else and risk getting fucked over.

19. Dillygirl

Dillygirl Member

Exactly. They're a known quantity, and they're cheap. Why fuck with eBay?

20. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

this may sound dumb but does it show up in urine test??? dilly u know why