John Conyers in His Underwear.

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I live in Detroit, in district 13. John Conyers' district. In case you didn't know, Mr. Conyers was forced into retirement, because of alleged sexual harassment.

I don't know. The arguments seem kind of weak. One woman said she would sometimes go into his office, and find him in just his underwear. Is that really sexual harassment?

Anyway, that is neither here nor there, because that is not what this thread about. It is about seeing Conyers in his underwear. What is so bad about that? I for one would love to see him in his underwear.

Some older look sexiest when they are older. Especially Black men, I at least think.

Mr. Conyers isn't gay of course. But as a Democrat, he probably is pro-gay.

What do the rest of you think? I'm serious. I really appreciate feedback in this matter.

:)

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Well, seeing that his office was on Capitol Hill, and being a representative in congress, I would expect Mr Conyers to keep his damned pants on at all times!

In fact, I don't think it is appropriate behavior for any one to be seen walking about in one's underwear while in a work place environment... unless one is changing his clothing in a private, closed room and best done with a locked door to keep errant staff from walking in on that.