I've Never Smoked Pot.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jimbee68, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I have never smoked marijuana. Don't get me wrong, I definitely think it should be legalized. So should other drugs (which I have also never tried).

It wasn't always this way. When I was younger, I was somewhat more conservative. But I have grown.

I would not be opposed to trying it though. Where I live, Michigan, Pot may soon be legalized. (I think the Republican establishment is trying to block it. But a majority of Michiganders support it. So what are they going to do?)

Medical marijuana is presently legal in MI. So I guess I could try that. I do have glaucoma. Plus I do sometimes need something to wind down with. I imbibe alcohol once @ week for that. But I hear marijuana is ironically much safer.

Any advice any of you would like to give me in the meantime :) ?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes. Go get some :p

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Smoke that stuff....

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Michigan is going to need to legalize it just to help keep from going bankrupt.

5. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

It doesn't need to be legal to try it. :D

1 person likes this.
  6. Pot keeps safe. Stupid be illegal. Backwards completely.

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It's a gateway drug...The gateway to being stoned.

It's not illegal as long as you don't get caught.

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I also don't smoke.
    One does not need to use to support legalization.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Try smoking a few different strains of weed and see what works for you. Lots of people smoke once say they did not like and assume every time will be like that. There are 100's of strains and not every one is best for your medial needs.

10. dianagordon

dianagordon Members

You should definitely try some strains. I still remember the first time I smoked... I didn't like it. But now you can call me a stoner :p

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I only call people stoners when they can't remember the first time they smoked!

12. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

yes different strains make a tremendous difference. orange kush- my fave

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think you would like Sativa! :)

that said, I don't smoke either. The tax benefits make legalization a worthwhile endeavor. Not to mention the suffering of those incarcerated for possession that can be spared.

14. NatutallyEmily2

NatutallyEmily2 Members

I think if you don’t want to try it, that’s cool. But as aready mentioned, if you do try it, give it a few chances. The first time I got stoned it kinda scared me. But I tried it again and it was awesome!!

I’m high alot now, and it’s always a good high.

Peace.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like do you put your moth around the hole?

[​IMG]

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Neither have I.
    I don't get the appeal.

17. CasperPawz

CasperPawz Members

I have seizure disorder and im originally from a state that is legally recreational and medically legally. However i currently reside in a state which neither is legal.

I personally found CBD oil to be of VERY good choice for pain then add weed itself for those extra times.

CBD Oil is mostly legal everywhere (people claim its legal in all 50 states but states like Indiana are now trying to classifiy it illegal unless your on the VERY restricted state registry).

It takes trial and error to experiment on cbd oil. Also finding a reputable cbd oil maker as some of them are junk.

It has benefited me in pain and helping me with my other issues like breakout partial seizures, has kept me off opioids for pain and reduced swelling and even gotten me back to doing alot of things over the years I have had to decline. I recommend it both for different reasons and something you should research and experiment with. Dont expect a magic drop to fix things, give it time and find the dose and you will feel the difference.