Is Donald Trump More Valuable to Democrats IN Office?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jimbee68, Dec 22, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I get your point

But doesnt the whole spikes on trees to prevent birds from pooping on some rich guy's BMW make you hate white people too?

..maybe just a little?

3. 6-eyed shaman

Hmmm I'm not sure if OCD car protection like that has anything to do with white people.
    Honestly, the only thing that makes me hate white people in that list are when they try to identify as Filipino or Black.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Or as native american :p

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No answer to post 15 yet? Well c'mon----line up and explain the admiration, please.

MeAgain likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

kind of makes me hate rich people. i don't think it specified their race.

i had two issues with that list. for one thing, i only knew what the hell they were talking about with maybe 2 or 3 of their points. maybe if i had watched all the videos, but i also have a life so there's no time for that shit. and more importantly, how are white people ruining joints? white people are the only ones who smoked joints in the first place. ask a black person to roll a joint and they're pulling out a blunt wrap.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

True that, that's one thing white people really have going for them, they're much more efficient pot smokers. Ask a black person to smoke a bowl and they'll look at you like you're crazy

8. 6-eyed shaman

Yeah no kidding.

With all these white people putting on red-face and sometimes black-face to cheat and get ahead in life.

Makes you wonder, why, with all this white privilege that's going around, that you don't see minorities put on white-face to get further in life.

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Even if the Democrats regain the House, getting rid of Trump through the impeachment process is a practical impossibility. It takes a two-thirds vote of the Senate to convict, and getting that will never happen. Impeachment happened only twice in our history, and conviction and removal never.The best that can be expected is to further tarnish Trump's reputation, and I can't imagine that will hurt him much with the base. Simply not reelecting him is more feasible. If Trump takes the country down a rathole, as I expect him to do, the Republican Party will have no future. It will then be the Democrats or something else. The Democrat ascendancy under FDR and after came after the Great Depression. It was a coalition of strange bedfellows: labor unions, Southern white conservatives still nursing grievances against "the Party of Lincoln", and racial and religious minorities. That combination is lost and gone forever, but something will take its place--maybe a military junta of the right or left. Let's hope not.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  10. Asmodean

Well, I'm not sure those whites who claim to be partly native american paint their faces red to get ahead in life. I mean don't they only do it at a sportgame? Its apparently cooler to claim your grandma had sex with an indian but its not showing in your appearance :p
    About blackface: i feel our dutch tradition of black Pete gets regarded worse than it is because of the american 'black-face' concept. It's a pity.

11. Asmodean

I just shake my head at your country's politics and im afraid i can't stop with it until you guys get some more meaningful choice. It's the easiest if a majority is thoroughly displeased with the current situation. Of course they throw their chance away if instead of not voting for one of the two established parties (can't blame them, I wouldn't either), a big part choose to not vote at all. That way one of the complacent parties will always win.

12. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

A couple of years ago people were trying to suggest that "Black Friday" was a race-based term. You can never fully plan for the reactions of dumbasses. When you attempt to clarify that it's just an accounting term, you're shouted down for "White-splaining". I will be so glad to see this era of misunderstanding fade into history.

13. Asmodean

Well, it won't stop until people stop focussing on the extremes and project it on everyone else that they can associate with it.
    Dismissing american white privilege as a whole because of some blacks arguing as retards is a part of that problem.

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Funny how it takes an "outsider" to shake heads at our country's politics. How about we do away with political parties and just have individuals representing us - each individual running defines their positions on various topics and let the people decide who best represents their positions. Pretty silly how it stands with party members falling in line with their leaders who are like school kids bickering and throwing all kinds of stupidity into arguments to try to win support. It's a complex game going on with lots of mind manipulation. There will always be conflicting interests. Who fully agrees with either party leader? With no parties, issues could be addressed on their own merits as opposed to now when they get labeled as belonging to one party or the other, where the public and their representatives are instructed how to vote. Time to modernize, imo.

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The other thing is that anytime colors are brought up, how they compare and what injustices they feel need turning around, no matter how well meaning, it serves to bolster racism. The only way to minimize racism is to turn a colorblind eye and STFU about categorizing people. That's hard when so many want to share their feelings about it and how to set it all right.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The scourge of gay people everywhere...

17. scratcho

I dislike the word "valuable" mentioned in the same sentence with shit-for -brains. If the miserable performance of this child is useful for anything, it's very possible that those that support him will finally see that they've been conned big time. And that the republicans are totally immoral and irredeemable racist, greedy fucks that need turned out of office in lieu of totally ruining this country. Pence is a tight-ass right wing nut, close in attitudes and actions of Roy-fuck Moore.

18. scratcho

81 journalists killed this year. " Enemies of the people", I presume.

19. 6-eyed shaman

Oh no I meant wearing red/black face metaphorically. Pocahontas Warren and Sean King didn't actually paint their faces to get special perks; they just lied.

And yes I can see how Americans today wouldn't take too kindly to the Dutch Black Pete. It never used to be a problem up until rather recently. Al Jolson sang in blackface, and he was respected by the black community back in the 50s.

20. scratcho

Uh---you knew the black community back in the 50s? Where was the "black community"? Al Jolson sang in the 20s-30s, not the 50s. And by the bye--Happy New Year.