I'm lazy...

Discussion in 'Activism' started by madman32x, Feb 15, 2014.

1. madman32x

madman32x Member

Why are people so comfortable with staying at home and just being lazy?
    I wish people would stand up for what they believe, and stop being so careless and apathetic. People always say how they hate the government, they hate this or that... but they will never do anything to change it.

I, myself often act this way. I'm aggravated by it. I think I'm just a very unproductive, lazy person. This is probably one of my biggest problems.
    I think I could be such a better person If I would put my heart to things more, and get things done. But the problem is I'm just not motivated to spend my time doing anything.

2. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

They're waiting and looking for justice like their parents inbread into their thoughts at need preparatory to Life on the outside. Justice in the past was to be realized upon the self-discovery within the social/human contacts of a responsible existence. No longer, that is available for all the reasons of faking and evading the nature of fulfillment. Human nature from the economy and social progress is replaced by the human nature of ordinary love and nourishment of personal trust in a relationship, where the fulfillment is. So I write this splurge denying it even the human nature of proper paragraph development...:sunny:

3. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I'm lazy... lets correct the Sociology of the world. I'm ambitious to hear from the book store manager: why all the books on virtue on the shelves when none of this is taught in schools? I notice there are books book room in the school's which predict the political interest in changing interest rates. Now that no one has to stop any sort of inflation.

4. Alanimium

Alanimium Members

Because people got used to it. If you get used to something then ofcourse you will be comfortable with it.

5. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In my early 20s I was so charged up, protesting, voting, etc. I was so hopeful! My first election that I was old enough to vote in was Obama vs McCain, and my candidate won! I naively thought everything would get better.
    I protested at the Trump Victory Rally in San Diego, even got peppersprayed.
    I'm pretty dissilusioned now. I consider myself apolitical; I don't vote, because I don't want to participate in an inherently broken system just choosing my slave driver or shackles.
    I'm getting too old to get all riled up and peppersprayed. Don't need anymore stress and don't want to have a heart attack.

Irminsul likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Politics are for clowns. :)

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yep, that's why I said it. :p
    Black people may hate white people
    White people may hate black people
    Vegans may hate omnivores