I keep having nightmares :(

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by TrumpCards, Apr 2, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

They recently adjusted this medication I’m on, and I’ve been having dreams a lot more often. I had a couple sex dreams, which is nice, but then I’ve been having these really creepy nightmares.

Here’s the first one: I was briefly watching Toy Story the day before the dream and the dream was slightly like that. In it, parents would teach their 5 year old kids these creepy sexual acts. There was a lot of blood and gore in that one.

Here’s the second one: As I was asleep, I could feel some dude on top of me. I legitimately thought I was being raped.

Here’s the third one: It was at my apartment building and evertime I went to the bathroom, someone would rearrange all my stuff. At the end of the dream, I was talking to some queer stupid ass black guy that I would be able to take in a fight if he were real. Anyway, he pinned me up against a wall, and I thought I was going to get raped.

Here’s #4: For whatever reason, there were these very short green aliens (aliens are my worst fear). They looked artificial and they were chasing me, but nothing bad happened. This was the tamest one of all of these.

And here’s the last one from last night: I was going down the hall of my apartment building, but it was dark and I couldn’t see anything. A guy that also lives in the building screamed out really loudly “Get the fuck out of my house!” I woke up, gasped, and my heart was beating really fast.

I fucking hate this shit. I don’t think the nightmares are worth the sex dreams, but the other side-effects of those meds were fucking horrible. What would you do in this situation?

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Exercise more often
    Find a hobby or reading that interests you that is not one listed below.
    Be creative in something that interests you that is not one listed below.

Stay away from anything related to sex
    Stay away from anything related to violence

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Install a dream catcher/weaver. I used to have vividly messed up dreams, about 5 or 6 years ago I put a dream catch in my room and well it works too well and I no longer dream much at all. But at one stage couple years back I started getting them again and I had to cleanse my catcher in the bright hottest sunlight. I could feel the weight shed, and I never had a problem since. :)

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Soooooo.......every BUT the meds he is on?

5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Meds might be a necessity

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Stop eating cheese..

wilsjane likes this.
  7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL......The British..... Are Indeed...... A Strange Race......LOL....:laughing::laughing:

Cheers Glen.

morrow likes this.
  8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Strange and proud!

Puts hands on hips, stands up straight.. big cheesy smile..

Ta dahhhhh!

:D

9. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Existentialist Nightmares

Existentialist nightmares are all pointless,
    The subconscious poking fun at the conscious.
    Delighting, in watching it squirm like worm!
    Take that! You overbearing conscious mind!
    Attempting to tell me, what do all the time,
    You might as well kick yourself in the ass!
    Around here, what comes around goes around,
    Sometimes, right the fuck back in your face!
    Your doubts are all transformed in certainties!
    Your certainties, becoming all the less certain!
    Until you accept the conscious and unconscious,
    As equals, and indivisible complimentary opposites.
    Forgetting any distinctions between who we are,
    And whatever we are doing right this very moment,
    Remembering who it is that we actually wish to become,
    We can always easily overcome any existentialist nightmares,
    Transforming them, into poetry in motion as we live our dreams.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

.....or.....they might be the cause of his sociopathic dreams

wilsjane likes this.
  11. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Most Certainly This..^^....All Was OK Till The Med's Were Adjusted.....Most Certainly In The Wrong Direction......

Time For Some Re-Adjustment Methinks......:frowning:

Cheers Glen.

wilsjane likes this.
  13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Are you serious?

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL......I Have Some Bad News For You.....The Answer To Your Question.....Is...... YES......:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

Eric! likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Why wouldn't I be serious? Like I know what it sounds like I never thought much of the idea either. But. Coincidentally it worked and I used to have horror dreams. I mean horrible. Just wrong. I don't dream anymore though since I've used it. Very rarely. Maybe one dream a fortnight I can remember. I used to wake up in puddles of sweat nightly. Dunno if it's the catcher or just a coincidence, but what I do know is, when I'm not sleeping in a room with it I struggle and I'm fine at home with it on the window. Coincidence or not I dunno, but it's worked for me lol.

16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You remind me of my younger days when my late mother was obsessive about not eating cheese later than about 6:30 and told me that I would have nightmares.
    I always wonder how much truth their is in all these old legends.
    I find that I tend to dream when the weather suddenly gets warmer during the night. Cheese tends to burn up quite quickly, which would generate body heat, so their could be a connection here.

17. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Here’s something cool about the origin of the dream catcher. Apparently, the Indian guys would make them and give them to girls they liked. Then, the girl would sleep with the guy and put it in her window. The dream catcher was a warning that this girl was taken and that other guys shouldn’t try to break in and try to rape her.