I Just Want to Quit

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Renovatu, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

You sound like you need a holiday have you got any holiday days built up your levels seem quite good

creampie00 likes this.
  2. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I take a day off a week b/c I have so much vacation, that is what keeps me coming back, that and tuition for school! it's not even the job that sucks, it's the coworkers!!! I just wanna stand up and say....shut your mouth before I shut it for you sucka! blaring some death metal right now and acting l am not here!

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That Explains Everything...... :D

Cheers Glen.

creampie00 likes this.
  4. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

A
    Ahh here’s the problem, studying a hard subject and working at high levels for women is big no no. Especially wen ur mentally intact. Woman have less dopamine then men so they like to achieve things you want to get that assignment done right and on time. Plus you are achieving at work both of these are canceling eachother out and activating ur stress hormones u need to lessen one or the other.

creampie00 likes this.
  5. Intheknow

Intheknow Members

You need that holiday as well though , so we’ll swap that for a resort trip with ur friends ey.

Then lesssen the tuition timeframes n save the holidays for two weeks. U need that holiday but we’ll bring that stress hormone down first by dropping the tuition schedule a bit so u can build up holiday time

6. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Start looking for another job. Don't quit until you find something you like.