How wet do you get?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by rubicon69, Aug 9, 2006.

1. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

My girl and I started drinking WAY more water recently. An enexpected benefit was how wet she can get when aroused as a result. Love it, I find it as hot AF.

2. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

I get super wet very easily, but I think wetness varies a lot by individual. It can also depend on how hydrated you are.

shanks59, Altman, Bigtruck1 and 4 others like this.
  3. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

I've had multiple guys comment in surprise, "omg you're so wet!" during or after sex. I thought it was normal lol!

shanks59, Pinkpeach, Altman and 3 others like this.
  4. Gunslinger201~

Gunslinger201~ Members

Lake Emmamichelle :smilingimp:

5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Omg !!...you so notti girl, babe ;):p:eek:...but if you r pantiless, it is even worse, all your wetness from yr pussy will drip freely down both yr 2 legs making it so obvious to others that you r so horny to be fucked :p:eek:...dripping wet, they say :eek:

6. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I wasn't aware there was a "too wet " category ! :tongueout:

7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, babe...u r right...that's wat we guys will say whenever we check yr pussy and find it soaking n dripping wet b4, during n after sex esp b4 sex !! ...we r just so thrilled that it so wet sometimes even b4 we touch it :eek:...imagine how horny can u girls can be ;):eek::p

8. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I used to be really self conscious about how wet I got, as I thought guys would freak out, but have since learned it's an advantage and haven't had any complaints :). I wouldn't say dripping wet, but when I'm really turned on I can get pretty friggin wet.

emmamichelle, Altman, zorro69 and 2 others like this.
  9. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

No complaints? I find it as hot AF. I’ve always encouraged any girl of mine to celebrate wetness, awkward non-movie moments, and funny noises. :grinning:

10. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    emmamichelle and crazytrain341 like this.
  11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

My wife gets wetter than most for sure, at least of the gals I had in my life. A helluva lot wetter than my first wife by a long shot.
    When she is really turned on we have to change the sheets... there will be a wet spot 6" around.
    I love it... obviously it feels great.

12. Boshog69

Boshog69 Members

My 63 y.o. fiancé gets my balls wet daily!!

Mrcurios and Sambone like this.
  13. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Depends on the scenario we're playing. She gets suuuper wet when its ground and pound night.

I love that squishing sound when I pull out fully and come back in slow then feeling her squirm under my as I grind it in full.

She always wants to wipe. If she's naughty, I won't let her. When I do, its with her panties. I'll decide what to do with her wet panties later.

Sambone likes this.
  14. RiffDude

RiffDude Members

Wetter the better. Totally hot as fuck :D

Vinny19 and Sambone like this.
  15. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Depends on what's going on I guess. My FWB always gets wet as she's blowing me. I play with her tits and pussy and of course, she gets wet a "normal" amount. She really gets wet when I cum in her mouth but she says it's not so much about me cumming, it's about her knowing that I'll be going down on her as soon as I'm done pumping. She's completely messy wet as she cums from my tongue and fingers. If we decide to do it all in the shower instead of the bed, she's dripping wet before I get her clothes off. She has one of those long, suction cup dildos that she has attached to the wall and she'll put it in her ass and back into it as she bends over to suck me. If I walk forward, she has to take more in her ass and in her mouth. Halfway through the blowjob, if I reach down and touch her, she has rock hard nipples and her pussy is streaming hot "wetness" like she's overflowing. When I finish in her mouth, I'll go down on her wherever we can make it happen and she'll have a long rolling climax. For her, it's situational.

Sambone and RiffDude like this.
  16. Sounds like a great plan.