How Was God Created?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Motion, Nov 25, 2017.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Should you remember being an egg , you are relating to first creation meaningfully . And only from there
    and then , in your beginning , and with the language of now may a question of inexperience be asked . I
    perceive no past life . The one question : when will I know gravity ?

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

When a mommy god and a daddy god love each other very much...

themnax and Mountain Valley Wolf like this.
  3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Mother is first knowledge . Warmth . First light , soft , as amber sunlight , when she
    is reclined bare-bellied in the meadow . Remember that light unto yet unopened eyes ,
    baby .

Then , the god of non-existence was surely long-ago .

4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

You will never touch non-existence again , and this is because bless-ed existence is kind enough
    to hold you in a forever dream .

5. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

I watched the Science Channel the other night, talking about quantum physics and how telescopes look back into the past to the beginning of the BIG BANG. Now all we gotta do is figure out how to look into the future with them.

But these physicists claim the the BIG BANG was created from NOTHING. Impossible...nothing from nothing is nothing. The BIG BANG started with an explosion of energy, which is something. And at that moment all the laws of everything were set, which allowed everything to evolve. Everything must obey those laws or cease to exist.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The problem with the current prevailing model of Quantum physics, as it pertains to the Big Bang, is that it account for 3 of the 4 Fundamental Forces but leaves out Gravity. There are several Theoretical theories that resolve that but I think nearly all of them, are at this point unobservable.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The concepts of God are obviously created by humans. But I'm not sure being created is the right term for how (what we call) God came to be. The universe itself seems not created either, so wether God came to be before or during the big bang (or in some kind of third option we can't grasp :p), how It came to be is a better worded question. Maybe created IS the most fitting term though. Maybe spirit forged (is forging) the material universe. Maybe even our spirits :eek:

8. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

I watched the Science channel last night, about DARK MATTER and DARK ENERGY. The quantum physicists said they can see its gravity, so they are pretty sure it's there, but have no way of detecting it. They said they gave it the name to admit their ignorance of it.

Now they're going into it being from alternate universes....and say that our universe is 85% DARK MATTER & DARK ENERGY filling space. They say that there are DARK PEOPLE standing next to us that we can't see.

Reminds me of the talking snake in Genesis....and God saying "they have become like "US" knowing good and evil.

Understanding is a far out concept..

9. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Science says it's all "cause and effect"....the cause was the BIG BANG....the effect is the universe. The cause of the BIG BANG was an explosion of energy. At that moment all laws of physics were "created".....everything must obey those laws or cease to exist. All atoms are 99.999% empty space...the "God particle" gives every atom its mass....without it nothing has mass. so God is in everything, and everything that exists in inside of the God hologram. There is nothing that exists outside of God.
    The Holographic Universe - Simulation Hypothesis - Crystalinks

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There are some theories that speculate other universes or dimensions that we will never see in this one...bumped into each other to create the big bang here in this universe.

makes sense to me as much as anything does.....

Kerri likes this.
  11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't believe they "see" Dark Matter and Dark Energy per se, that's a contradiction in terms, they see the effects of visible objects behaving in ways that wouldn't be possible if the totality of the Universe was only the known visible/detectable material. (I.E. Stars and Galaxies moving further away from each other at a rate faster than is possible if all the universe consisted of was the Observable Universe)

12. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

And that is the real clincher. Who the fuck is "us"? There is more than one god?

They should really decide how to write that shit.

guerillabedlam and themnax like this.
  13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

by their own wish to exist, whatever gods or god like beings might happen to.
    for there to be only one of anything, is more then counter intuitive, it begs probability entirely.

what also begs probability is the likelihood, for anything human, to know anything about it.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

in those days there must have been some sort of tradition for kings and magistrates to go around with a mouse in their pocket.

15. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Science and Religion agree that the universe came from nothing or no-thing. It's a habit of thought only to consider an object and not the space the object if moving through. In Genesis God creates by separating. That's what space does. For example, it separates the notes in music. Without it there would be no music. Computer code is all 1's and 0's. Without the 0's it couldn't exist. The question "who created space or no-thing?" doesn't make any sense to me.

16. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Science says the BIG BANG came from nothing....but the big bang came from an explosion of energy....that IS IS IS something. Science also says that DARK ENERGY & DARK MATTER is just the name they give it because of their ignorance of what it is. Science also says that GRAVITY is still just an incomplete theory, and so is Einstein's relative theory. What science can't comprehend is eternity. The mind of God can't fit in a human brain.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

when one monkey said to the other : do you wanna buy a banana?

18. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

The Big Bang was an explosion of energy it didn't come from it. Science acknowledges eternity they just choose to call it nothing. The universe is expanding from nothing into nothing. Nothing is like silence. No matter how many times you slice it, it remains the same therefore it's eternal.

19. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Sorry, everything came from the explosion of energy. Everything came from something, because nothing from nothing is nothing. Zero plus zero equals zero.

20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

At the end of the night, it's all smoke and mirrors, and we'll never know.