How to make acid (im not asking.... i have the answer)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Zen_Master3568, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Hydrotekk420

Hydrotekk420 Member

I wish I had the 3 grand it would take in Glassware.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

why not just buy $1000.00 worth of LSD and spend the other 2grand on a Jetski..

3. Hydrotekk420

Hydrotekk420 Member

Because Houston is dry as far as psychedelic's and with the glass I would never have this kind of trouble cleansing my soul again.I have had to reconnect with friend's in Bangladesh and that eventually went tit's up...I may be on to an old supply again..

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I'm pretty sure some of the chinese chemical suppliers would have no problem selling someone ergotamine tartrate by the metric ton, if they decide not to rip you off first that is.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

All you need is some glass wear? I thought it needed some more complex stuff then that. If you pull it off throw a little extra out there for the rest of us:2thumbsup:

6. trebor52dsl

trebor52dsl Members

I was the first case under the mixture and substance law.I served five years in federal prison he'll good young years.Without saying too much stop.If you really want to traffic LSD top quAlity Crystal can be bought 10,000 per gram and more.I have seen my share of shitty acid.I have just high school and can show you how to break it down.Make concentrate for liquid apply to plotter.Leave the cooking to choose that can do it.You can still purchase stolen CIA acid.Owsley crystal Sandose it is all out there triple Sep white fluff.Why would you want to risk thirty years for manufacturing crap when you can purchase the best crystal in the world and depending on circumstances get away or do ten twelve years.my advice purchase single hits have a nice trip and find a better way to make a living.there are so many ways to make money selling and making LSD is one of the stupidest things you can do.someone has to but bullying it just isn't worth it.I could not caution all yet still may warn a few..

7. trebor52dsl

trebor52dsl Members

I have read all posts hours of nonsense with a glimmer of light or better a flash of light here and there.The post by Cerveau April ten 2008 is right on.If I were to do it again opps I mean if I was trying to grow ergotomine I would use empty jugs from a water company much more room for growth.Daisy chaining sixty to eighty of these.Triple hole stopper..Air in and air out third for introducing moisture.Deionised distilled water boiled and stored in the room which is now a giant laminar flow operation. Ergotomine is a tricky treat one mistake. And you will have bad results.Or worse sixty jugs of moldy sludge.When done correctly light purple thick spider web mold is the result.separating ergotominefrom this is a pain.Once again have ten close friends who have given five to seventeen years over this two doing life just let someone else do this.My best friend ultra wealthy so cal kid I asked him why??I have to I am a broke kid from Wi.Why do you do it?He says that same old someone got to turn the page eighty five percent of his seventeen year fed sentence made him a different person.Now that the boys are supposedly really done it is time to make this scene.Anyway just buy the Crystal and lay it down best way.When you have three months and eighty grand into thirty grams of speedy gut rot sh it acid you will wonder why did I want to do this.then being the great hippie you are you will throw that sh it away.probably not you will sell it and try again.best advice in the world walk away eat someone else's great acid.And when you come down you have a family and your life.owsley once told me forget all that fancy thinking your just a drug dealer.and he was right.Being involved even in distribution let alone manufacturing ruins acid for ever.the paranoia the greed the violence.just go home a camp is for lost souls do not strive to join this.There is a law called the comprehensive criminal control act of 1987.Read it there is no statute of limitations on drug crimes you can get rid of a couple of ounces of shifty self made Crystal and ten years later out of nowhere end up doing hard time I would say think.Timothy Leary told me in Pennsylvania "Just say know."Know who you are.know where your at.Know what you are doing as a person and what you are putting in your body.So I say just say Know!!!!#

8. trebor52dsl

trebor52dsl Members

As to my last post.The comprehensive criminal control act was passed in 1984.The mixture or substance was added I 1986 or 1987 still under this law there is no statue of limitations.And if caught they will way whatever And charge you.Say you were expecting 20grams of LSD.They may charge you with everything with a hint of L S D. Over eighty grams

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The anniversary shows of the Grateful Dead this year put some good acid in circulation. Someone is still taking the risk. There are a lot of places you can do that though that are safer then the USA as far as prison time and amount of time and resources people will spend looking for you. Then factor how easy is to transport LSD and maybe the risk is not that big. There is a reason you hardly ever hear of major LSD busts. Sure you read about a guy with a few sheets at a festival but that is nothing.

But you are right the paranoia and risk is really high once you get high up in the chain. You have to assume everyone is DEA and those kind of thoughts are not good when you are tripping all the time and of course since you got the good stuff new people are always finding their way to you.
    Always some new random guy hanging around after the show somehow. But I for one am glad that people still do it. It's a lot more about money rather then the idea that it's something the world needs but I suppose that is just the result of people retiring and the new supply chain being more capitalistic.

This happens with all drugs not just LSD. I know of people who were caught with glass viles of LSD and it became "millions of hits" due to the weight of the vile. It was actuly a few hundred at most. Any decent lawyer can prove that in court but cops will always fluff their numbers.

10. LSD Guru

LSD Guru Members

Can you give us some measurements as to how many of these chemicals we need?

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

3 of the first one, 12 of the second one and 3,487,999,765,883 of the last one.

12. ivan82

ivan82 Members

I can update that this formula works. i have tested it and results were as expected. Very good product, minor imperfections, but could be tweaked with small variations to chemical compounding. Sells good i can tell you that, have not tried the psychedelic personally but have had wonderful reviews. This manufacturing is timely unfortunately but is fun and intuative at the same time. I turned the end product crystals into a liquid solution to then be dropped onto sheets of blotting paper.

13. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

What formula? letting wheat bread get moldy?

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

14. ivan82

ivan82 Members

No, wrong. If you read my whole comment I talk about the acid and even mention the product crystals, if break crystallizes or sells really good...throw it out.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  16. ivan82

ivan82 Members

What ever. I'm the one who made the drug while you're asking how to make bread moldy so what ever. "The Fuck"

17. ivan82

ivan82 Members

What ever. I'm the one who has still manufactured the drug while you look for how to make bread moldy. Haha

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Whatever, very similar posts aren't allowed here, ha ha.

19. Bobolsen420

Bobolsen420 Members

Houston's not dry just had some white fluff, grateful dead, and purple Owsley, and white lightning, and oh yeah Needle Point!!! What was that about Houston???? Dry nah you looking in the wrong places, Houston's Huge. Not to mention there's a ton of fake L floating around.

20. Bobolsen420

Bobolsen420 Members

Dude if Owsley told you anything it was "Stop trying to be the guy, I'm the guy right now, and your just a runner!" Or my favorite "Bro I already told you my name is Fred, Fred Furple!" I find it hard to believe you only spent 5 years, and that you hung out with Timothy or Owsley, next thing you know you'll follow that up with Stark told me "Stop stealing my limelight from the CIA!" Bro there are plenty of chemist, and organic chemistry is not rocket science. When I lived in Arizona it was coming from Tucson University, now it's coming from Austin, and not to mention in Cali they get it shipped from China in crystal form to be turned into liquid and dropped on blotter.... People who can't find it, but get lab test think LSD is dead but as long as there is a way to extract Ergot Alkaloids there will always be LSD.