How old were you when you became a nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by clubFKK, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Joe90

Joe90 Members

A lot off people say they like being nude/naked, at a nudist beach, but do they like being naked at home as well, or just the beach.

2. NudeGator

NudeGator Newbie

I subleased an apartment from a good friend - they failed to mention that their roommates were nudist. Uncomfortable and awkward in the beginning, but eventually warmed up to it and joined them. It's been years since I have been socially nude, but try to be nude as much as I can be at home.

bill697cu likes this.
  3. Barefooter89

Barefooter89 Newbie

I became a p/t nudist a couple of years ago (age 33) and I had a very similar experience. I had COVID in the middle of summer and self-isolated. I was running a fever during hot weather. I felt cold but then really hot and ended up just throwing off my clothes and covers and lying buck naked in front of a fan, I stayed nude for a few days because I was confined to my flat. Still trying it now but yet to go public.

Back to your experience, I couldn't imagine going along with that sort of thing as a teenager. Just wondering:
    - In those first few moments with the air blasting on you, did you feel cold and shiver like mad or was it a nice, cooling relief?
    - How long were the fans blowing for? Hours? Days?
    - Did they tell you they were going to strip you naked before doing it?
    - How did they manage to coax you out of your clothes so easily and how long were you naked for?
    - Did you have any strange dreams or hallucinations with the fever?

4. Hykes

Hykes Members

I was about 13 when I started wanting to be nude at home. I didn't grow up in a nudist home, nudity was just accepted.

bill697cu and suolsu like this.
  5. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

Around puberty I felt compelled to sleep nude and streak around the house and outside when nobody was home, and at night when everyone was asleep. In college, I spent as much time as I could naked in my dorm rooms and apartments, covering when we had guests. I then discovered nude hiking. When I finally worked up the courage to visit a nudist resort, I distinctly remember it making such a strong impression, in that nude is how I wanted to live as much as possible. I’m not sure at what point I “became a nudist”. I guess I always was, it just took time to discover it.

bill697cu, suolsu and amb5734 like this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

When my parents took me around age 14 to a nudist resort with them

The Shark likes this.
  7. Travelin’ Man

Travelin’ Man Members

I was raised in a nudist household.

The Shark and Nudist Always like this.
  8. Steveh

Steveh Members

It's a great way to grow up, I was too

The Shark and Travelin’ Man like this.
  9. Nooby1

Nooby1 Members

I'm not sure I could put an exact age on it. My curiosity about nudist developed over many years and varied with opportunities to be naked. When growing up, I would settle for occasional home nudity when everyone was out of the house, but this was only possible very rarely and for very short times. Plus, I was always nervous about someone coming home and catching me. In college, I always had roommates which again limited the time I could be nude. One semester my roommate had basically moved in with his girlfriend, and I was constantly nude since I had the place to myself 99% of the time. Throughout this time, I was always nervous to share my desire to be naked with anyone. Once my wife and I married, I started being nude more often around the house. She doesn't participate with me, but she accepts that I love to be naked and can be all the time. In fact, if I stay dressed, she will assume that I am sad or upset about something, since I'm not being myself, hahaha.

bill697cu likes this.
  10. JH93022

JH93022 Members

Once I went through puberty, I was always interested in being naked. Where others were not home, I would risk lounging around the house naked, but would sometimes get close to being caught, but never actually did.

bill697cu likes this.