How much time do you spend naked at home?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by nude247, Mar 22, 2012.

1. jackier

jackier Member

It's closer to 100% but I will put on clothes if I feel sick or am on my monthly.

2. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

From the time I get home from work until it's time to go back to work in the morning.

3. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc Member

Living in a nudist resort makes being nude indoors and out all the time easy. I also don't have to put clothes on to answer the door. I'm nude when I do grocery shopping once a month, see my doctor occasionally, or I have to put something on to go outdoors in the resort if it's not warm enough to be nude; generally it's just a shirt.

4. Georgia Naked Guy

Georgia Naked Guy Member

If I am home, I'm naked. Always. 100% of the time. But here in the Nudist Park where I live, I'm not just nude at home. As long as I'm not venturing outside the front gate, I'm nude all over the park. Everywhere.

5. Onyourmarks

Onyourmarks Senior Member

As soon as I come home I take my clothes off. I am at my terrace to have a look at emails and stuff, naked. I have a shower and a shave down there and sleep naked. The next morning I get up and have a coffee, naked. The feel of having shaved my balls and penis gives me great pleasure in the morning. I love the feeling of being naked and freshly shaved.

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I was naked almost all da yesterday as I was home alone :)

7. ILO

ILO Guest

I like to be naked as much as possible at home. I also like to paint other people naked, always.

[​IMG]

8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Excellent....... Welcome ashore :)

9. BarefootWanderer

BarefootWanderer Member

Not counting sleeping and bathing, I'm usually naked around 40% of the time.

10. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I think Britain is becoming prudish again, there was a time when Britain was starting to become a more relaxed and hedonistic country, back in the 70's then because of all the sexual paranoia generated by the so called press, nudism is becoming more and more associated with perversion, i used to go naked in my garden but am aware now that a neighbour could call the Police and i could get arrested for breach of the peace. Humans are just so fucked up by Politics and Religion. Does anyone agree with me or am i being paranoid myself?

11. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

All the time.

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  12. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

wenever I 9ot d cance to be alone at ome.. I tend to b naked. My parents disa9ree wit my nudity tou..

13. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

Pacific Greed & Extortion... I love it! I know what state you live in... the same as mine!

14. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

I sleep in the nude all the time and without counting that, probably around 70%, higher in the summertime... ;)

--Rick

15. charlie35

charlie35 Member

I agree with you, Yorik, and no you're not being paranoid. I like to go barefoot and even that seems to be unacceptable now. Used to enjoy spotting other barefoot people, like recognising kindred spirits, but it's simply not done any more. As for nudity, it is definitely seen as linked to perversion and child abuse etc.

16. kdubb

kdubb Visitor

If I'm home, I'm 100% naked 100% of the time--period. I see no reason whatsoever to ever wear anything at home. What's the point, really? I've never ever worn a stitch of clothing at home since getting my own place 30 years ago and I never ever will, ever.

17. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

100% unless I have guests, then I spare them.

18. dogsy64

dogsy64 Guest

For me it's about comfort. This last week, I worked 102 hours. After a very long day I want quietness and comfort. As soon as I walk through the door my clothes are coming off. My aching feet can't wait to be free of my work boots!!!

19. 6AxePunk

6AxePunk Members

Not nearly as much as I'd like. I live with peeps who aren't cool with it. And someone is here nearly 100% of the time.

20. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I really like a boxers and tshirt, just feels comfy i guess. but i sometimes like to sleep naked