How do you view sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bailz, Nov 15, 2012.

1. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

The best way I can explain it is how I was taught.

Sex is kinda like fire. It is a gift and a tool. Like fire sex has many purposes. Both can keep us warm and give a sense of happiness and security. Both can bring people together when shared. Both when in the hands of the wrong person can be a weapon. Both in the hands of the completely irresponsible can be killed by it. Both need to be respected and that only happens by being taught to respect it.

But sex can also be like water. Both are needed to create live. Lack of it can drive people insane. Both are refreshing and shouldn't be greedily kept.

Quick story. I remember once I was dropped off at this woman's house from our community. She had been depressed and wasn't getting better. I was supposed to do whatever I could to help and it was implied that I would be having sex with her. So I go to her apartment and the place is just trashed. Clothes and wine boxes all over the place, cat hadn't been fed and the litter box stank, and she's in bed. I try talking to her and she's not really talking. I give the place a good once over and get rid of the trash, start some laundry. A few hours of doing this I tell her I'll make her dinner if she takes a shower. She knew why I was sent. I end up taking a shower with her and just wash her and end up holding her till the water ran cold nothing sexual at all. I get her out get her some fresh clothes and make her dinner. While she eats I clean her room. We watch some TV and she seems a little better. We go to bed and have sex. Then again in the morning. I clean some more then get to help. We four or five times that day then again that night. By Sunday afternoon she's in a much better mood, her place is clean and we have sex a few more times and I leave. We never got together again and spoke only occasionally, but we had a special bond after that. That is what sex is. It is a tool for many things than needs to be used. Part of the big problem with our society is we don't. Why do you think Denmark is so happy? They have more sex and are more relaxed and better mental health.

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I are a senior couple and view sex as a health issue. My wife is retired from medical services. We understand how important sex is to couples and individuals. We believe in friends with benefits, along with routine masturbation. We believe everyone should have sex regularly. Just like diet and exercise, sex is essential to good mental health. We have sex for the intimacy and to show affection for each other. I am 63 and my wife is 58 and we have sex many time just for sex sake. We fuck 3 to 4 times a week. Most of the time it is spontaneous. Neither one of us wear underwear. Just yesterday we came back from a morning walk, without saying a word my wife pulled up her dress and got in the doggy position at the edge of the bed. She said,take me and make me have a morning "O". She likes me standing and thrusting in her. Short strokes first, then some long slow strokes with her pushing back and a quick pop at end of the stroke. Her "O" happens. For me she will do me any way I want it. We masturbate together. We do oral on each other and we have toys. It's all healthy and my prostate stays active. I am lucky at my age to still be able to shoot a good load. I drink lots of water. I don't smoke or drink alcohol in excess,but we fuck a lot. Sex is the only leisure drug we take. Don't tell me seniors aren't sexual.

3. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I was in an ethical non monogamous marriage. We view it as just a fun physical thing or an expression of love. We have both watched each other have sex with others and it looks and feels nothing like when we make love. What we feel for each other is known as compersion which is the positive feelings one gets when a lover is enjoying another relationship. Sometimes called the opposite or flip side of jealousy. However compersion can coexist with jealous feelings.You can feel happy for your spouse but also a little jealous. We never felt jealous but others we knew did but their happiness for their partner was stronger than their jealousy.

Feeling all warm and gooey because your spouse had a great time banging someone else is not something we’re socialized to feel. A relationship lockdown breeds an almost viral tendency to take the other person for granted, to have huge expectations, and to deliver this all from a sense of duty and obligation — without a thank you! The married women I have talked to often say that their husbands took them for granted. It is much different when you know your spouse can find someone to provide her with a need that you are unwilling to provide. It keeps you on your best game. We had periods of monogamy, polyfidelity and non monogamy. We just did not go out on Saturday nights looking for dates. We sometimes allowed the occasional fling to fulfill a need if only to feel desired by someone other than your spouse. Sometimes it feels good to share you body with someone you like. Not for everyone due to social conditioning. We marry under a system and set of rules that end up in a 50% divorced rate. Most people rather drown in their own morality than seek the safety of their own morality.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Usually from behind a blindfold.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The holier than thou tone of that makes it less believable

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Through A Telephoto Lens Of Course........Is There Any Other Way...???...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.