Homemade anal lubes

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by overlymature, May 10, 2007.

1. BigBoyPants

BigBoyPants Member

Yeah. I have an idea........................change that ugly ass underwear.

2. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

That doesn't work too well.

3. bluesman69

bluesman69 Member

i use olive oil of course i just use it for anal play

4. LunarDescendant

LunarDescendant Guest

I've been wonderinf the same question, and, I was reading for an answer, and frankly if ppl have an issue with this, then they probably should not even read, and redirect themselves, I saw some one ask why one would stick things in there ass, I will counter question that, Why would one want too do oral? or maybe, why would one go any where other than the female sexual organ? if you think about it, it is all the same whether anal, oral, or any other, for it is not original meaning, but people do it, and no one is in high enough standing to bash on those who do, any ways.

I was wondering if there are any household lotions or moisturizers that would work? mainly cause I get a lot of guests at my house and argue it all you want, but I think it would be embarrassing if they found a container of Lube, so I am looking for a less obvious means.

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

There's no such thing (unless the receiver has diarhoeah).

There is a saying that I first came across when I was a teenager, and I still remember it to this day, nigh on 30 years later - "There Is No Such Thing As Too Much Lube".

6. gymskirtboy

gymskirtboy Member

Not true. Not all people have it, but if I'm really excited, after I have douched my ass out, the Mrs can get a small dildo up my ass, and as she shags me with it I make loads of clear lube up my ass so when she moves on to bigger things theres no need for artificial lubes. Also sometines I cum up my ass (another disputed thing as it seems only a few people can do it) I get really messy with my own lube. I have to be really excited for that to happen though.

7. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

you can buy lube at the store... or mayo

8. angryassdrummer

angryassdrummer Member

once my partner and i searched the whole house at 3am for something to use as anal lube....the only thing we found was shampoo
    it did the job but had to constantly keep reapplying it