High School Student May Have Found Potential Cure For Cancer

Discussion in 'Cancer: There is Hope' started by Justin_Hale, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

This looks pretty awesome! Very Smart girl!!

More: http://banana1015.com/high-school-student-may-have-found-potential-cure-cancer/

Don't forget to watch the video.

I hope they can get this to the public soon!! My Mom is battling cancer right now.

2. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Omg that be so awesome

3. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for posting this Justin. This is something I have been following and it does appear to be a really positive step in the right direction. The thought has always been that one genetic marker reversed could possibly end cancer.

It will be interesting to follow this in the next while.

I am sorry to read about your mom, I will keep her in my thoughts.

Heather

4. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

I seen this on tv the other day, pretty amazing, she started working on it at 14,wow. Thats one kid with a bright future.

5. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Well isnt that something? It seems the younger generation has begun to prove itself time and time again. These kids are reaching become much more open minded at younger and younger ages, enabling then to learn things our parents and even us ourselves didnt think were possible. I love reading threads like this. I say to Angela as well as you Justin, Fuck yes!

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

there is also a cancer vaccine that was developed in Buffalo NY at the Roswell Park Cancer Center. just came out a few weeks ago.

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Hopefully this girl's idea doesn't get bought up by big Pharma and buried so nobody ever hears about it again........ I know, "we must remain positive"..... but that's the way big Pharma works, unfortunately.

8. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

Yes, my girlfriend works there and its all the buzz throughout the Center, very ground breaking with lots of untapped potential. Its great that there is alot more hope in the fight against cancer, a little more hope is sometimes enough to give a person strength enough to beat it. These people are very dedicated to their work and all of them that I ever met really have a gift for helping people and a passion for a cure. Not a very easy job, certainly not one I could do, takes a very special type to do that stuff, good to see their work paying off. Like I said earlier, that young girl is amazing and her future is unlimited.