Hey, Hey

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by guitarslinger, Jul 26, 2005.

1. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

do any of you remember back in the day there was this commericial or maybe i heard it in dare, but they said college kids would smoke bud to combat the nausea caused by binge drinkin. I dont know about you but ive never really smoked it for that well never really thought it did anything like that if im out boozing.

Just wanted to see if anybody knew what the hell i was talkin about

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i have no fuckin clue what you're talkin about

3. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

i drink to comabt the nausea caused by binge smoking. All right, so thats a lie

4. BudGuy

BudGuy Member

What the fuck

5. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

pot+alcohal=almost guaranteed pukefest.

6. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

only if your not use to that combination. I have no problem drinking and smoking all night. I'm sure many others here will agree

7. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

My sister swears by this method. She's drinking too hard, feeling queasy, and says taking a hit of someone's joint makes the nausea go away. Too bad she won't quit that alcohol poison and switch to weed, but aside from this little method (rarely employed, as she [unfortunately] can hold her liquor all too well), basically refuses to smoke.

8. Erin

Erin Member

yeh the best thing for a hangover is a cone, i smoked every 4 hours for 9 months because i had such bad morning sickness. the dealer was better than the dr.

9. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i'm a big drinker, and avid smoker but i cannot combat nasuea with smoking

it all depends on how drunk i am, i can tell before smoking wetehr it would be a good idea or not

10. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

my sister said she was drunk and took a hit and blacked out

ive never done both

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

different people react to both drugs different. most people get nauseus after smoking while very drunk

12. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

when im drunk and i smoke some pot i end up puking this is why i dont drink.
    no poison=no puke

13. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

^damn straight. I'm probably the only sober 22 year old around. Well, aside from a very occasional glass of wine.

14. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

i heard ur not suppose to smoke and drink because weed stops nausia and u could drink too much and not know it and get alchohol poisoning

15. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

lol!

it sounds like u have alot of experiance in that area.....

16. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

If you were to get alcohol poisoning, weed wouldn't stop you from knowing it.

For future reference, cold, clammy skin, and bluish lips are the most significant signs of alcohol poisoning. Feeling nausea and puking happens a lot when people drink too much. In fact, it's good because as long as one stays hydrated, the puking will get a lot of the excess alcohol out.

I smoke and drink. Weed generally helps my stomach so a bowl here or there never did me any harm.

I do remember one time these kids passed around this nasty ditchweed blunt and I hadn't smoked commercial in years and it made me quite sick. But I had been drinking quite heavily so I might have gotten sick that night anyway, I'll never know. :p

17. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

haha "nasty ditchweed blunt" thats funny.